Susie Green & Mermaids UK - "Trans Kid Support Charity", Susie had her underage kid get GRS

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
I think because it’s something that can’t be cured or even treated medically, it’s something the kid’s never growing out of and the chances are that there will never be a cure. Parents are easily suckered in by false hope.
That makes sense. There's a lot of good coping mechanisms and therapy that can help the kids to learn to manage their autism and grow into happy adults - doing theatre or improv is a good way to learn and practise how people express different feelings, and playing sports or card or board games helps them learn to take turns and interact with people in an easy context with nice clear rules. And resources for other special needs kids can help, and therapy and breathing exercises for managing phobias, panic attacks and anger work pretty well for managing meltdowns. But it's a long process of accepting and managing the condition rather than a cure.

Basically just take them to real qualified professionals and keep them away from Sonic the Hedgehog and you can't go far wrong.

ClackAlAcka

kiwifarms.net
This is fucking scary. Look these "symptoms" of gender dysphoria. These are normal experiences or conditions that can be managed. They claim transing children is the cure for these problems. The definition is so broad it includes most children at some point in their life.

Also holy shit the last point. Decreased gender dysphoria is a sign of gender dysphoria??? Isn't the goal of trooning children to decrease dysphoria??

These people are incredibly dangerous and insane. Someone stop these fucking snake oil salesmen.

Why can't these people just stay away from kids and never speak of gender dysphoria again? Oh, because of backpats and money of course.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why can't these people just stay away from kids and never speak of gender dysphoria again? Oh, because of backpats and money of course.
And it’s one of those things where anyone can declare themselves an expert. If you are trans or the parent of a trans child, it is accepted by the #woke crowd that your word is law over and above that of medical professionals, but you don’t have to actually know anything.

lingling

absolutely haram
kiwifarms.net
This thread genuinely gets more and more difficult to read through. It's one thing to laugh at adults who troon out because they've spent too much time jerking off to hardcore fetish manga, it's a whole 'nother story when kids are involved. Especially young, vulnerable kids. Unfortunately a lot of their parents are willing to do anything to their little experiments if it means they'll get a few congratulatory asspats and snaps from their #woke far-left friends.

OttoWest

1988 Miss Black Awareness Pageant finalist
kiwifarms.net
And it’s one of those things where anyone can declare themselves an expert. If you are trans or the parent of a trans child, it is accepted by the #woke crowd that your word is law over and above that of medical professionals, but you don’t have to actually know anything.
Very reminiscent of the Satanic Panic day care scandals of the 1980s. You had numerous “occult experts” selling themselves to the media, to law enforcement, to mental health groups— getting paid to speak at conferences, selling their seminars, the usual snake oil quackery.

Considering how recent that all was, you’d think people within those organizations would note the similarities.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
This thread genuinely gets more and more difficult to read through. It's one thing to laugh at adults who troon out because they've spent too much time jerking off to hardcore fetish manga, it's a whole 'nother story when kids are involved. Especially young, vulnerable kids. Unfortunately a lot of their parents are willing to do anything to their little experiments if it means they'll get a few congratulatory asspats and snaps from their #woke far-left friends.
I don't understand how this has got traction on the far left. It's a liberal, individualistic notion based around a pseudo-religious belief that people can be "born in the wrong body" because they don't fit with bourgeois gender norms, and then that they should be dependent on Big Pharma and plastic surgery to "be their authentic selves". So far only the Communist Party of Britain have come out against it, every other party on the left is all for it. Marx would be turning in his grave.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Imadoofus Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how this has got traction on the far left. It's a liberal, individualistic notion based around a pseudo-religious belief that people can be "born in the wrong body" because they don't fit with bourgeois gender norms, and then that they should be dependent on Big Pharma and plastic surgery to "be their authentic selves". So far only the Communist Party of Britain have come out against it, every other party on the left is all for it. Marx would be turning in his grave.
My personal theory is that it has to do with the fall of the Soviet Union. It caused confusion on both sides of the political spectrum and in the case of the left-wing, it created an identity crisis which caused many to steer away from a lot of their older goals in the search for a new identity. Queer theory just happened to be one of the things that they ended up settling for and transfer to upcoming generations. A few decades later, it has morphed into this 4893 genders and "GNC children need to be put on dangerous hormones at age 10" shit. This crisis also partially explains why there are so many left-wingers who claim that sex work is liberating and empowering nowadays. While I'm not a Marxist, I have noticed that there seems to be a schism between the people who buy into the ideals that came with the identity seeking wave of the 90s and those who don't.

Last edited:

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I think it's really as stupid and simple as people just not thinking about it too deeply. One of the golden rules of SJW is that only a member of any given group can speak about that group. Troons say this or that and no one is allowed to question it. But I truly think a huge chunk of the far left just honestly doesn't even think past "trans women are women". Even questioning it is heresy, first of all, so why would you? I hate to say it but people, in general, are pretty stupid. This is why they need to learn these things "the hard way" by being "peak transed" after actually interacting with these lunatics and being burned a few times.

trashbat

Looming Chad
kiwifarms.net
If you look at the prescribing information for the puberty blocker drugs (Lupron, triptorelin etc) you will see that they are CONTRAINDICATED in any patient with depression or mental health issues
i can't find anything confirming this. documentation for both drugs warns about the development/worsening of depression, but i see no such contraindications. am i looking in the wrong places?

Otterly

Swimming in strange waters.
kiwifarms.net
i can't find anything confirming this. documentation for both drugs warns about the development/worsening of depression, but i see no such contraindications. am i looking in the wrong places?
I should have phrased that differently and been clearer, for which I apologise.

It’s not stated ‘don’t prescribe this shit for anyone with a mental health issue.’
It’s the aggregated information on the drug class from trials and mostly from postmarketing, namely:

1. The existing advice from the sponsor which says that psychiatric effects have been seen and that Lupron should not be taken if development or worsening of depression is seen (for example, orange box here at the bottom.) http://www.lupron.com/
For example depression: VERY few patients have stable depressive states (the scoring will change day to day, even the worst affected have OK and bad days) , so they’re saying it shouldn’t be given if any change in depression or development of depression is present. This is weaselly of them - it’s roundabout, but to me it means that any patient with depression would need a damn good reason to be taking this. Like ‘advanced prostate cancer’ kind of reason. Not genderfeelz.

2. Major drug interactions between Lupron (for example) and some of the most common drugs taken for depression. I’m just looking at thebmost severe interaction class here: Citalopram and escitalopram (common SSRIs) and haldol, droperidol, iloperidone (antipsychotics) serentil and thiiridazine (phenothiazine class used for schizophrenia) - so lots of the drugs used to treat mental health issues can interact with Lupron and other GnRH agonists.

3. There have been twenty THOUSAND yellow card reports about Lupron to the FDA.
http://archive.li/Yavze
mainly bone, joint, psychiatric and neurological effects. Seizures seem to be a big problem.

It’s also worth saying here that Lupron earns its owner 800 million a year. There are only about 2000 kids a year with central precocious puberty (what this stuff is licenced for in kids) a year in the USA. The makers were found guilty of various fraudulent practices related to marketing and were given what was the. The biggest fine so far in pharmacy history:
Archive link: http://archive.li/6Xbrj

It’s my (fairly well informed by what I do for a living) opinion that the entire class of drugs should be used only in very specific circumstances and even then with the caveat that the side effects are AWFUL. They should never, ever be given to healthy children and I firmly believe this will be a scandal on the scale of thalidomide. It’s why the (faked/inflated) suicide stats are flung about so much - these drugs are so awful that only ‘death’ on the other side of the risk/benefit calculation makes it worth it.

Medsperging ends ;) sorry about that.

trashbat

Looming Chad
kiwifarms.net
Medsperging ends ;) sorry about that.
this is very good information, thank you. can you also substantiate the claim that the WPATH SOC were written without input from medical professionals? it's startling, and admittedly difficult to believe -- but if true, more damning than the contents of the times piece on tavistock

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
They sure are. And linked to this, they are also (in Scotland) pushing for a mechanism to stop parents being able to intervene. There is ‘named person’ legislation which would result in people other than the courts being able to bypass parental responsibility/ability to veto such treatment. So if you think your teenage daughter is gay, and autistic, and being groomed online, not only is there nothing you can do, but the possibility exists that you’ll be an unfit parent and have them removed from your care.

So we’ve got state sponsored programs to trans kids, legislation to break parental influence to isolate these kids further, training in schools, the nhs, the polic and many workplaces to push this agenda. The schools training places trans children outside all safeguarding frameworks making them even more vulnerable to abuse and grooming.
Then legislation changes in the works to remove sex and replace with gender in equality law. Which will remove any protections women and girls have, any spaces they can be Male-free. All springing from the same trans agenda.

An entire generation of children with no ability to understand sexual boundaries, vastly weakened safeguarding, and no parental protection, with state institutions cheering it all on. A cohort of children intellectually stunted, with childlike physical genitalia while adult males retain their in full working order

Once the public realise this, there will be lynchings.
All of that is being forced onto the population by the state and legislated by the state. Any lynchings would not solve the problem.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
this is very good information, thank you. can you also substantiate the claim that the WPATH SOC were written without input from medical professionals? it's startling, and admittedly difficult to believe -- but if true, more damning than the contents of the times piece on tavistock
Well, let's look them up.

Dr. Eli Coleman is probably licensed as a therapist. He does have a PhD in something, but I assume it's psych with a focus on sexual behavior.

Dr. Walter Bockting is the same. PhD from a university in Amsterdam, specializes in sexual behavior.

Dr. "Marsha" Botzer is basically a hilarious troon lich queen.

Again, he's just a therapist.

Dr. Peggy Cohen-Kattenis is a professor of gender development. I'm sure that's an exciting field.

Dr. Griet de Cuyper is our first actual MD mentioned in the WPATH SOC. Can't really dig up too much on her but she looks like Thatcher.

Dr. Jamie Feldman, MD, uh...lists their preferred pronouns on their bio. I don't know. It's Pat!

Dr. Lin Fraser describes herself as a Jungian psychotherapist who helps you discover your inner self. Hopefully that's not an anime girl.

The next one billed is Dr. Jamison Green who was the president of WPATH at one point. She transitioned into a bear. No medical licensing at all, her doctorate was in law.

Well this is getting boring so I'll just summarize the rest of the signers: it's a bunch of psychs and some MDs who specialize in transgender services.

So yes medical professionals signed off on this.

Otterly

kiwifarms.net
WPATH have also been successful in getting the ICD codes around transgender changed. So it’s no longer classed as a mental illness and mentions of transvestism were removed BUT because these codes are needed for billing insurance guess what? They still have codes around it, so that people can access hormones etc while claiming that no men are classed as transvestic fetishists.

There’s also a recommendation from them that treatment must be classified as required not optional ‘The medical procedures attendant to gender affirming/confirming surgeries are not “cosmetic” or “elective” or “for the mere convenience of the patient.” These reconstructive procedures are not optional in any meaningful sense, but are understood to be medically necessary for the treatment of the diagnosed condition.6 In some cases, such surgery is the only effective treatment for the condition, and for some people genital surgery is essential and life-saving.’

Archive: http://archive.li/Armel

So they say when performed to the acceptable standard of care blah blah but THEY WROTE the standard of care. Which is here and is basically a wish list.

They’re engaging in a circular rewriting of the standard of care and this is important because it dictates what insurance does, what acceptable general practice is and also covers them against being sued. If you’re doing a dodgy experimental procedure the ability of the patient to sue is much higher than if the doctor is following g the standard of care.

A sample ‘what employers must cover’ document (I think the one used by Starbucks) is on their website and here: http://archive.li/O9kIA

These are all cosmetic procedures. Reclassified as non optional / essential by their guidance which says it follows best practice/standard of care. Which they wrote as well.

I can’t think of a single other case of this happening in any other medical condition or field.

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
Starbucks? What?

These are all cosmetic procedures. Reclassified as non optional / essential by their guidance which says it follows best practice/standard of care. Which they wrote as well.

I can’t think of a single other case of this happening in any other medical condition or field.
The entirety of the transgender "ideology" is based in, mental illness. The absurdity is that anyone in the medical community even plays along with it. But once the $$$ starts swirling around and any chance of law suits flies out the windows due to the 'progressive' legislation, it won't matter in future how badly the "Doktors" buggered up, as it will have been the patient's choice. Regardless of whether they were mentally or emotionally capable of making such a choice. Trannyism has been fast tracked.

Imagine the damage to people that are BPD or otherwise encumbered with identitiy disturbances. If they get in touch with a demented psychologist they are in for a world of hurt.

Starbucks is overpriced, lousy coffee and the "Free trade" arrangements don't benefit the farmers. It's all virtue signaling.

Otterly

kiwifarms.net
The idea of a surgery being life saving simply because the patient will feel sad without it - where else is that applied? It’s certainly not applied for any cosmetic surgery like breast reduction or ear pinning where a patient could make a strong case for them needing it in physical and psychological grounds respectively.

The ‘do what I want or I’ll top myself’ thing is another classic method of abusive control.

And here’s another batshit crazy ‘medical’ wishlist/demand list from Action for Trans Health.

Utterly insane.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino