Celebrity Suzanne Marie "Suzy" Berhow / Mortemer / Mortem3r / PsychicCircle / KittyKatGaming - potato-faced wannabe model and scam artist, Yoko Ono 2.0, wife of Arin Hanson

SlothInAMilkCrate

Get out of my scan range!
kiwifarms.net
You asked for this.
I can't confirm or deny if these are real. What I can do is say that she and Arin both got blonde streaks before they got married, and chick at the top has that?

EDIT: Courtesy of /b/ I think I found a few more debatable ones. You be the judges.
In that picture of him eating her out, I really don’t think that’s her... Suzy’s boobs are way smaller.

HamaBau

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, I am so glad somebody opened that thread. I really recommend that you watch "the twin tag" where you can see her sister being visibly annoyed. She's reacting like you'd expect anybody normal to react to Suzy, rolling her eyes every 30 seconds. She doesn't say much but her face says a lot.

Suzy: What annoys you most about the other?
Jean:
Suzy: (People are always asking) who's the evil one...
Jean:
Suzy also claims that her sister looks different because she's TAN.

And even if I'm wrong and misinterpreting all this, it's still interesting to see how somebody managed to pull-off THAT kind of face nicely.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They’re an uncanny valley set of twins, holy shit. Her sister isn’t part of the YouTube gaming community, right?
No, she's not. Her sister attended, and graduated from, and actual college if I recall correctly - in the medical field I think? Does anyone remember? It used to say on her @Junebug10 instagram, but she made it private. While June occasionally participates in Susie's sideshow, she doesn't seem to be much of a cow.

Petaurus Breviceps

Bra Trained
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't June do some make-up stuff too? I'm shaky on my Grumps lore outside of Jon, Arin, and Danny.
She used to, but hasn't posted anything in a while. Here's her old Youtube channel.

While looking for that, I found a series she did on her gaming channel alongside her sister. Note the fact that it's a shitty Bejewled clone and the blown out audio. Nothing but professionalism here, folks!

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For anyone that doesn't know who stamper is, he was one of the original good new ground animation dudes, and worked on battleblock theater. He was part of sleepy cabin, and friends with Arin and Dan for years. Lately he seems to have gone into drunken recluse mode.

I'm guessing he isn't friends with the game grump boys anymore after this.

1515439677812.jpg
Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For anyone that doesn't know who stamper is, he was one of the original good new ground animation dudes, and worked on battleblock theater. He was part of sleepy cabin, and friends with Arin and Dan for years. Lately he seems to have gone into drunken recluse mode.

I'm guessing he isn't friends with the game grump boys anymore after this.
View attachment 378842
Lol
But she's not overweight.

Tags
fat sjw