Celebrity Suzanne Marie "Suzy" Berhow / Mortemer / Mortem3r / PsychicCircle / KittyKatGaming - potato-faced wannabe model and scam artist, Yoko Ono 2.0, wife of Arin Hanson

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Papa Nier

Shadowlord-kin
kiwifarms.net
Suzy has to have one of the most abrasive personalities I've ever seen in an internet "celebrity." I don't care if she's putting on weight or is terrible with makeup or sucks at video games. She's just one of those women who's clearly never matured past sixteen. I go back and forth on whether or not I like Arin, but he's at least made me laugh when he isn't getting mad at a game for his own failure to read basic instructions. A part of me honestly feels bad for him because he's dropped hints that he's terrified of being alone. Couple that with Suzy being the only relationship he's ever had, and I have to wonder just how much of their marriage has been built on his fear of being single. I'm not going to pretend I know everything about their relationship. Maybe they really are happy together. But something just feels so off about their interactions that I always have to skip ahead even before Suzy opens her mouth.

Placebo

Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!
kiwifarms.net
For anyone that doesn't know who stamper is, he was one of the original good new ground animation dudes, and worked on battleblock theater. He was part of sleepy cabin, and friends with Arin and Dan for years. Lately he seems to have gone into drunken recluse mode.

I'm guessing he isn't friends with the game grump boys anymore after this.
View attachment 378842
Lol
I read this in Stamper's voice and I can't stop fucking laughing.
He is a gem, that man.

Q

QB 290

kiwifarms.net

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris changed his schedule so Ross had to cancel his replacement show and now his wife has left him.
Nothing ever goes right for the poor guy
I think the issue with Chris was that they couldnt film at the grump space anymore. Oney and arin seemed to have had a falling out. Which sucks because doodle dudes was the only funny grumps show left.

The break up seems weird, you would think you could compromise for a marriage. Ross did move half way across the world. I guess there was more going on, but still...

Edit: welp, 18 monthes later and I was right about more going on...

Last edited:

Swedish Fish

the snack that stares vacantly
kiwifarms.net
Geoff and Griffin Ramsey, of Rooster Teeth, also divorced within the last few years, for similar reasons as Ross and Holly gave. I don't think it's all that odd for a couple to end because of a compromise that one thought they'd be ok with, but can't handle after a long time, especially if it's one-sided. It makes sense as to why they would part amicably as well.

At least Ross and Holly don't have a kid. Just pets. No custody battles or traumatized offspring.

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net
I think the issue with Chris was that they couldnt film at the grump space anymore. Oney and arin seemed to have had a falling out. Which sucks because doodle dudes was the only funny grumps show left.

The break up seems weird, you would think you could compromise for a marriage. Ross did move half way across the world. I guess there was more going on, but still...
Why the hell does Arin keep having falling outs like this with friends?

Geoff and Griffin Ramsey, of Rooster Teeth, also divorced within the last few years, for similar reasons as Ross and Holly gave. I don't think it's all that odd for a couple to end because of a compromise that one thought they'd be ok with, but can't handle after a long time, especially if it's one-sided. It makes sense as to why they would part amicably as well.

At least Ross and Holly don't have a kid. Just pets. No custody battles or traumatized offspring.
And judging from their tweets, they do still seem amicable. Especially with "DONT GIVE ORPH TREATS! HE LIES!"

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. Arin cancelled steam train so he doesn't have a show anymore
yeah but Ross used Arin's steam account to buy bullshit on some children's game ( I wanna say amazing world?) while arin told him not to. Arin is his boss. That's gonna guarantee some repercussion.

This group of people is getting to the age where disagreements about having kids cause a lot of breakups. Or fertility problems.

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net

Wait, they did? Awh. I can't stand rt/ah anymore, but those 3 seemed like a cute, happy family :(

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXsdk7r1JaE

KittyKatGaming is no more and will instead be moving to Mortem3r, her main channel. The reasons given for this change is that she's only losing subscribers when she uploads and gains when she doesn't (which to Suzy's credit, Holly also originally talked about before she left her channel, CommanderHolly), but for some reason her videos are also no longer showing up in YouTube search results, citing possible age-restriction...?

Even though everyone else is claiming this was never an issue on their end, nor should that even be a thing given how YouTube works. Or at least, if it is, it shouldn't be something you should have to guess, as it should show up in YouTube's Video Manager.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXsdk7r1JaE

KittyKatGaming is no more and will instead be moving to Mortem3r, her main channel. The reasons given for this change is that she's only losing subscribers when she uploads and gains when she doesn't (which to Suzy's credit, Holly also originally talked about before she left her channel, CommanderHolly), but for some reason her videos are also no longer showing up in YouTube search results, citing possible age-restriction...?

Even though everyone else is claiming this was never an issue on their end, nor should that even be a thing given how YouTube works. Or at least, if it is, it shouldn't be something you should have to guess, as it should show up in YouTube's Video Manager.
Lots of youtubers have complained about this since around the time the adpocalypse started. Wether it's a hiccup in their system or YT meddling, loss of bot subs, etc, it's fishy but nobody knows if anything can be done for it.

Tags
fat sjw