Celebrity Suzanne Marie "Suzy" Berhow / Mortemer / Mortem3r / PsychicCircle / KittyKatGaming - potato-faced wannabe model and scam artist, Yoko Ono 2.0, wife of Arin Hanson

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

heyitsbay

if you don't give me things it's literal abuse
kiwifarms.net
Have Suzy and Arin ever talked about having kids? I stopped watching Game Grumps a few years ago and I know they've been married awhile but I honestly just can't see Arin being a father.
Suzy said she doesn’t want to have kids until she’s... 30, or 35. I forget. Basically she wants to be selfish for a little while longer.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Hey kid wanna know the story of Daddy's d club?"

Yeah... I don't think Arin is a model of parental experience.
Your parents were clueless idiots before they had you (or whatever kid was first). Raising the baby is what makes them wise up 9 times out of 10. Ask extended family for dirt on your parents sometime.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the hell does Arin keep having falling outs like this with friends?
I know for a fact that this one was actually because of Suzy. After DD and Julien both made comments about how they weren’t too fond of Dream Daddy’s handling of gay relationships being gay themselves, Suzy proceeded to act like a snarky bitch about it and by their account she and the other game grumps guys started acting very distant and generally rude around them. After a while of this happening Chris got irritated and decided to fuck off out of the grumps office with his friends and started recording at his own house instead and after that him and Arin haven’t talked since.

Literally destroyed a friendship because his wife didn’t like what his buddy’s two gay friends had to say about their tumblrbait dating sim.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know for a fact that this one was actually because of Suzy. After DD and Julien both made comments about how they weren’t too fond of Dream Daddy’s handling of gay relationships being gay themselves, Suzy proceeded to act like a snarky bitch about it and by their account she and the other game grumps guys started acting very distant and generally rude around them. After a while of this happening Chris got irritated and decided to fuck off out of the grumps office with his friends and started recording at his own house instead and after that him and Arin haven’t talked since.

Literally destroyed a friendship because his wife didn’t like what his buddy’s two gay friends had to say about their tumblrbait dating sim.
Nicole (Jon's ex) confirmed Suzy is a Yoko Ono so absolutely no surprise there.

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net
Nicole (Jon's ex) confirmed Suzy is a Yoko Ono so absolutely no surprise there.
iirc, Nicole wasn't much of a gem herself and enjoyed shit stirring so anything she has to say on the matter should be taken with a huge grain of salt.
I think the general consensus by this point is that Suzy had little to do with the Jon affair and it was likely Arin's ego (pun intended) and ambition.
Jon just wanted to be an idiot on the internet. Arin wanted a huge business empire.
Hilariously, Gamegrumps is tanking while Jon's videos are doing amazing.

Edit: typo

Last edited:

Becquerel

i only drink space beer
kiwifarms.net
iirc, Nicole wasn't much of a gem herself and enjoyed shit stirring so anything she has to say on the matter should be taken with a huge grain of salt.
I think the general consensus by this point is that Suzy had little to do with the Jon affair and it was likely Arin's ego (pun intended) and ambition.
Jon just wanted to be an idiot on the internet. Arin wanted a huge business empire.
Hilariously, Gamegrumps is tanking while Jon's videos are doing amazing.

Edit: typo
not to mention the creative differences. jon has rather infrequent uploads because each episode is very high quality. you don’t even have to enjoy the content to know that objectively those videos take a lot of time and effort to produce. he’s admitted to being a perfectionist of sorts. in contrast, game grumps upload every day and definitely go for quantity over quality. just look at how many different video categories they have with little to no differences between them, and mundane gameplay. the only way to get a teensy bit of enjoyment out of modern day game grumps imo is to watch a compilation but even then you’d be better off watching anything from before 2016 or so. there’s a few hidden gems amidst the pile of mediocrity and low effort bulk uploads, but once again these are almost always from 2016 and earlier.

sorry for the sperg there. but yeah i definitely think these creative differences contributed to the split. they could’ve even been the main reason, who knows?

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
As if being a mother would stop one such as Suzy from being selfish.

Totally see her (and Arin, for that matter) becoming entitled parents if they ever had kids (Karen hair, and all).
To be fair, I'm sure she's aware of her future being bleak. Having a kid she'd at least be able to channel all those "I had no purpose before I had my little princess" energies, and start becoming a bad role model for all the GG fans. "See? They're not just two virgins on a couch, they got family and money and business!", as if penis in vagene isn't the easiest thing to do.

Nobody who does exploitative shit actually believes thoroughly that they're doing something good. She has to be aware of the fact she brings nothing but a "im not a loser"-beard to Arin's life. She has to come up with either money or family at some point, else I can imagine him realizing he's actually got a chance with someone who'd add to his life.

LugubriousLament

Sperg Bobby, sperg!
kiwifarms.net
I hate this woman. I generally enjoy most GG content because I'm basically a goddamn child, but whenever Suzie is there, it's like that one dog terrified of kitten. Nobody wants to move a muscle because if they do, Suzie's gonna find some shitstorm to dig up and sling around because she has to feel like Queen Bitch and then she fuckin' gets away with it because Arin is everyone's fucking boss. Nepotism pisses me the hell off, especially when it's stopping someone getting shut down for being a little shit.

Mostly though, she makes me feel sorry for Arin. Manchild as he may be, he's had the misfortune to fall in love with a woman that looks like a Pontiac Aztek and has the personality of an angry gopher.

Tags
fat sjw