Celebrity Suzanne Marie "Suzy" Berhow / Mortemer / Mortem3r / PsychicCircle / KittyKatGaming - potato-faced wannabe model and scam artist, Yoko Ono 2.0, wife of Arin Hanson

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I know for a fact that this one was actually because of Suzy. After DD and Julien both made comments about how they weren’t too fond of Dream Daddy’s handling of gay relationships being gay themselves, Suzy proceeded to act like a snarky bitch about it and by their account she and the other game grumps guys started acting very distant and generally rude around them. After a while of this happening Chris got irritated and decided to fuck off out of the grumps office with his friends and started recording at his own house instead and after that him and Arin haven’t talked since.

Literally destroyed a friendship because his wife didn’t like what his buddy’s two gay friends had to say about their tumblrbait dating sim.
I've seen relationships like that. The girlfriend gradually isolates the b/f from his friends because they don't praise her and shes worried he'll talk them into dumping her, then gradually chips away at the b/fs self confidence over time until he feels like no one else would want him if he left. All to make sure she keeps the guy she wants.

soryu

Jerry Mouse
kiwifarms.net
Someone recently created a Twitter account by the username NiaShaw16 to share screenshots from Suzy's private Twitter, starboy2345. "Nia" tweeted an imgur link with the screenshots replying to another tweet with a video where Suzy says the n word. The second time was replying to a tweet Jaxamoto made supporting Sir Pelo's storytime animation video, Jaxxy responded to the Nia tweet calling her Voldemort.
Six of her current possible followers are Jimmy Whetzel, Holly Conrad, Mariel Cartwright, Gab Smolders, Tyler J. Hutchinson, and Matt Watson. Given the small amount of followers, someone has some type of grudge with her.
GnfQZmb_d.jpg
4wgQfJw_d.jpg
H5ENuwu_d.jpg

Attachments

sakuma

It's not gay if I change sexes!
kiwifarms.net
Someone recently created a Twitter account by the username NiaShaw16 to share screenshots from Suzy's private Twitter, starboy2345. "Nia" tweeted an imgur link with the screenshots replying to another tweet with a video where Suzy says the n word. The second time was replying to a tweet Jaxamoto made supporting Sir Pelo's storytime animation video, Jaxxy responded to the Nia tweet calling her Voldemort.
Six of her current possible followers are Jimmy Whetzel, Holly Conrad, Mariel Cartwright, Gab Smolders, Tyler J. Hutchinson, and Matt Watson. Given the small amount of followers, someone has some type of grudge with her.
Goddamn. That's some rough ass shit. The only person I think could leak these is either Matt (because the Supermega guys definitely have a grudge against Arin and Suzy, given how they were treated while working for GG) and maybe Holly went ballistic after the ProJared shit.

ClouderNine

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn. That's some rough ass shit. The only person I think could leak these is either Matt (because the Supermega guys definitely have a grudge against Arin and Suzy, given how they were treated while working for GG) and maybe Holly went ballistic after the ProJared shit.
I hope they're more open about it at some point, I think right now they definitely seem to avoid saying anything about it, possibly because if they did they'd get a raging autism storm of "lovelies" in their comments and twitter replies.
Could also be that they have some loyalty in some way and would feel that it's not right to shit talk them so soon after possibly feeling like they owe at least a bit to the Grumps.

It will probably be a couple of years though before we can hear anything from them, have to wait for the "lovelies" to stop associating them with the Grumps first and realize that just because they were once associated with them doesn't mean their entire channel is a Grumps spinoff channel. I actually still see Grumps fans commenting on their videos constantly with comments that allude to the Grumps in some way, such as referencing Dan or Arin.
If the Supermega guys said anything against the Grumps I imagine they'd get huge repercussions from Grumps fans calling them ungrateful, because those guys are still keeping an eye on them too not because they're Supermega fans but because they're Grumps fans and are still stupid enough to think that Supermega has a friendly connection to the Grumps. They would probably feel extra betrayed and cause a huge shit storm because it would be more personal to the average "lovely".

The only way I can see them coming out with the true story or their true feelings about the Grumps is if Arin or the Grumps themselves are brought down in some bigger controversy. Then they'd be able to speak out with much less repercussions.

PavlovDog

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would enjoy raising a child. He already gets frustrated enough with a lot of the games he plays.
I remember Arin saying that he hoped his children would be girls so he could name them after flowers and "watch them grow up and blossom". I think he said this in the Pokemon Sun playthrough although I don't remember the episode. I think its just Suzy not wanting children.

Bean Cheese

kiwifarms.net
Whew, there's probably more where that came from. Hopefully with less goblin-face

YTV In the 90s

kiwifarms.net
That Etsy thing seemed really scummy, but plenty of people have gotten away with the same thing. She just made the mistake of misrepresenting it.

Also as far as the relationship with her and Arin goes, with my limited window and context over the years i've always found it kind of wholesome that he stayed with her. Guy is famous enough that he could have fucked plenty of thirsty e-thots that dont have fetal alcohol face, but all these years later they're still going. If its truly a case of just dating a high school friend forever and making a life with them I can relate, I ended up in a similar relationship, though probably worse off.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
That Etsy thing seemed really scummy, but plenty of people have gotten away with the same thing. She just made the mistake of misrepresenting it.

Also as far as the relationship with her and Arin goes, with my limited window and context over the years i've always found it kind of wholesome that he stayed with her. Guy is famous enough that he could have fucked plenty of thirsty e-thots that dont have fetal alcohol face, but all these years later they're still going. If its truly a case of just dating a high school friend forever and making a life with them I can relate, I ended up in a similar relationship, though probably worse off.
I think you're overestimating Arin's fame/his type of fans. Yeah, he probably could have banged one of his fans if he wanted, but the types of fans that would be into it that could make someone like Suzy look like a 10. I'm sure there's a handful of attractive fans who are weirdly into grumps, but I imagine they are vastly overshadowed by the creepy ones. It feels like most of the people who are into Arin are either dudes, or girls who are less interested in being with him and more interested in him boning Dan and being a precious soft boy. Even with industry connections, anyone that he worked/collaborated/was otherwise introduced to would likely be repulsed by the way he looks/acts.

He's also weirdly obsessed with Suzy which I think takes away from the wholesome element. It seems like it had more to do with her being his first girlfriend as opposed to a true love type of scenario. If he had dated someone else first at that age, I bet he'd be responding the same way.

DildoGaggins

Autismo Magnifico
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember Arin saying that he hoped his children would be girls so he could name them after flowers and "watch them grow up and blossom". I think he said this in the Pokemon Sun playthrough although I don't remember the episode. I think its just Suzy not wanting children.
I'm almost certain they said they were probably never going to have kids because Suzy is too self centered, so they wouldn't be great parents. That's pretty pathetic but to be honest I'm happy for people that can admit they'd be terrible parents and not have any kids rather than feeding into the pressure and end up having a kid with a miserable and shitty life.

Tags
fat sjw

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino