Celebrity Suzanne Marie "Suzy" Berhow / Mortemer / Mortem3r / PsychicCircle / KittyKatGaming - potato-faced wannabe model and scam artist, Yoko Ono 2.0, wife of Arin Hanson

Jaded Optimist

New Junji Ito everyday for spooktober
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her mom looks like an awkward girl who would have weird ahegao faces whenever she had the rare chance to do something sexual.
If what she says about he mom was true then she seems pretty cool, but what is this shit? Her mom would have had to been ancient for any of this to be true.
Screenshot_2019-10-17-17-55-24-1.png

Last edited:

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
If what she says about he mom was true then she seems pretty cool, but what is this shit? Her mom would have had to been ancient for any of this to be true.
View attachment 975483

What gets me is that, according to some information posted on the first page of this thread, Suzy's relationship with her mother was strained/volatile because - according to Suzy - she had an abusive childhood and implies it was her mother's doing. Now, after her mother's dead, her mother was her hero? Unless Suzy came to her senses and realized that her mother wasn't this terrible person she made her out to be and they reconciled, Suzy's sudden praise of her mother makes little sense.

Which is it, Suzy - was your mom a horrible woman who was terrible to you growing up or was she the best mom, ever. Pick one, because it can't be both! (unless she's one of those odd people who think you shouldn't speak ill of the dead; even if they were horrible people in life).

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Did they maybe reconcile? Maybe her mom came to her senses and they made up towards the end :optimistic:

Did we ever find out who was leaking her insta? If not are we taking bets, and what are the going odds on Holly?

Either that, or Suzy realized she was being overdramatic and her mother wasn't anywhere near the she-beast she made her out to be.

But we'll never know for sure because Suzy rarely spoke of her mother; and when she did, it was rarely - if ever - positive.

Pizza Time

I'm not actually Spiderman it's a costume haha
kiwifarms.net
Either that, or Suzy realized she was being overdramatic and her mother wasn't anywhere near the she-beast she made her out to be.

But we'll never know for sure because Suzy rarely spoke of her mother; and when she did, it was rarely - if ever - positive.
Almost certainly this. A lot of girls like Suzy act like their mothers are awful monsters but can't keep up the charade when truly pressed on it.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
i always thought suzy had FAS but apparently she just looks like that naturally? so weird. unless mom had FAS too

Anyway, F
Just looking at the Native Canadian population, FAS becomes a multi-generational issue. Go out on a reservation and you‘ll sometimes see nothing but FAS cases, because a person with FAS has the lack of impulse control and ability to consider consequences that leads them to drink during pregnancy, thus popping out another FAS case.

JelloJerk

kiwifarms.net
What gets me is that, according to some information posted on the first page of this thread, Suzy's relationship with her mother was strained/volatile because - according to Suzy - she had an abusive childhood and implies it was her mother's doing. Now, after her mother's dead, her mother was her hero? Unless Suzy came to her senses and realized that her mother wasn't this terrible person she made her out to be and they reconciled, Suzy's sudden praise of her mother makes little sense.

Which is it, Suzy - was your mom a horrible woman who was terrible to you growing up or was she the best mom, ever. Pick one, because it can't be both! (unless she's one of those odd people who think you shouldn't speak ill of the dead; even if they were horrible people in life).

I can't really relate, but I feel like when a family member dies you can still feel sad and mourn even if they were shitty to you, of course there are probably exceptions to this, but just because you didn't get along doesn't mean you're gonna piss on their grave or something. Plus it would be really weird to have Suzy going "my mum died today I'm so happy fuck that stupid bitch lol".

• Agree
Reactions: Azafran90

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
I can't really relate, but I feel like when a family member dies you can still feel sad and mourn even if they were shitty to you, of course there are probably exceptions to this, but just because you didn't get along doesn't mean you're gonna piss on their grave or something. Plus it would be really weird to have Suzy going "my mum died today I'm so happy fuck that stupid bitch lol".

If she was awful as Suzy claimed she was; celebrating the fact such an awful person is dead would make more sense than listing their accomplishments and painting them as a role model.

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
So I hate Suzy a lot and am glad this thread exists. I'm so glad GameGrumps introduced me to OneyPlays so I could realize how fucking shit GG was, particularly Miss attention whore herself, Suzy. I miss Encyclopedia Dramatica's section on Suzy titled "Gain Grumps". But one thing vitally missing here is the first time I really started to despise Suzy: when she talked about GamerGate being about harassing women (time-stamped).
Another thing I would hope would have some more discussion/evidence here was what r/RantGrumps proposed for why Barry left GG. Someone suggested Suzy and Arin had an open marriage and Suzy and Barry were sleeping with each other. I know it sounds crazy, but there's some kind of sense to it, you know? [archive] Arin and Suzy both seem miserable enough to have an open marriage. Heck, it's what happened with Ross and Holly and I could see Holly convincing Suzy to convince Arin to have one. But this is all speculation, obv.

Last edited:

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Another thing I would hope would have some more discussion/evidence here was what r/RantGrumps proposed for why Barry left GG. Someone suggested Suzy and Arin had an open marriage and Suzy and Barry were sleeping with sehe an Arin as anach other. I know it sounds crazy, but there's some kind of sense to it, you know? [archive] Arin and Suzy both seem miserable enough to have an open marriage. Heck, it's what happened with Ross and Holly and I could see Holly convincing Suzy to convince Arin to have one. But this is all speculation, obv.

Given that Suzy apparently came out as pansexual sometime ago, it wouldn't come as a shock that she and Arin had an open marriage (my bet is Allie is the extra member; seeing as it makes no sense that someone as grossly incompetent as she is still has a job with them).

Speaking of Suzy's attention whoring - whoo, boy; did she make a tweet painting herself as something special the other day.

The fact that so many of the people responding to her don't realize that everything she's listed are actually very common among most people is both laughable and incredibly sad at how easy they believe her. (seriously - looking up what she describes as synesthesia is actually Phosphenes - something everyone experiences. And the inner monologue thing? Last I checked, that's called thinking).

Millhouse Nancy Metz

*tips fedora euphorically*
kiwifarms.net
Given that Suzy apparently came out as pansexual sometime ago, it wouldn't come as a shock that she and Arin had an open marriage (my bet is Allie is the extra member; seeing as it makes no sense that someone as grossly incompetent as she is still has a job with them).

Speaking of Suzy's attention whoring - whoo, boy; did she make a tweet painting herself as something special the other day.

The fact that so many of the people responding to her don't realize that everything she's listed are actually very common among most people is both laughable and incredibly sad at how easy they believe her. (seriously - looking up what she describes as synesthesia is actually Phosphenes - something everyone experiences. And the inner monologue thing? Last I checked, that's called thinking).
to be fair it would be unsurprising to that arin and most of his crew are NPCs without inner monologues

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Reading the thread title got me wondering. Did she not take Arin’s last name? Why is that?

Personal opinion; these are the main reasons I can think of why a woman won't take her husband's last name.

1) they're an actress/model/career woman who are recognized/known by their maiden name. Keeping their name after marriage prevents the possibility of being overlooked because said name change (so, a business decision).

2) It's that feminist BS idea that taking a man's last name makes you his property; and a 'real feminist' would never allow herself to be seen as the lesser partner of a married pair.

Because she has such a high opinion of herself, Suzy would likely claim the first option is the reason why she kept her name (despite the fact she had never reached the levels of recognition that decision would be a necessity) but, based on her reactions to people calling her out on her scams/moronic ideals (every who hates her are sexist/misogynistic), it's most likely the latter.

Last edited: