Celebrity Suzanne Marie "Suzy" Berhow / Mortemer / Mortem3r / PsychicCircle / KittyKatGaming - potato-faced wannabe model and scam artist, Yoko Ono 2.0, wife of Arin Hanson

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone has seen this; but Suzy made an appearance on 'I spent a day with Goths'.

Of course, she shows off her merch and plugs her shop at the end (swear it's the only reason she wanted on the show, in the first place).

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
I can only think of two reasons why women don't take their husbands last names.

1) they're an actress/model/career woman who are recognized/known by their maiden name. Keeping their name after marriage prevents the possibility of being overlooked because said name change (so, a business decision).

2) It's that feminist BS idea that taking a man's last name makes you his property; and a 'real feminist' would ever allow herself to be seen as the lesser partner of a married pair.

Because she has such a high opinion of herself, Suzy would likely claim the first option is the reason why she kept her name (despite the fact she had never reached the levels of recognition that decision would be a necessity) but, based on her reactions to people calling her out on her scams/moronic ideals (every who hates her are sexist/misogynistic), it's most likely the latter.
In my country we don't have this bs. Women exist prior to their husband. It's ridiculous to take his name.

edit: You can be as mad as you like but it’s true. Some people don’t like to be treated like objects to pass on, you know, from father to husband.

Last edited:

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
In my country we don't have this bs. Women exist prior to their husband. It's ridiculous to take his name.
Marriage, in many ways legal and not, the husband and the wife become a union of two persons and they share everything for the remainder of thier lives. They start or continue on a branch of their family under the man's last name and often in history this was under his family's roof, and the woman often didn't have much public life before marriage.
Things are different now, but there's not much reason to not take the name, not doing it makes the marriage feel temporary and may be selfish of the woman if the man minds it. It's not about if the woman existed before marriage or not, it's a thing we do in the pursuit of unity and happiness in marriage as a new family is born.
(Saus: getting married & will be taking his name)

Besides, Hanson is a trade up from Berhow. Hanson is nice and generic. (Maybe that's why she didn't want it)

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
I can only think of two reasons why women don't take their husbands last names.

1) they're an actress/model/career woman who are recognized/known by their maiden name. Keeping their name after marriage prevents the possibility of being overlooked because said name change (so, a business decision).

2) It's that feminist BS idea that taking a man's last name makes you his property; and a 'real feminist' would never allow herself to be seen as the lesser partner of a married pair.

Because she has such a high opinion of herself, Suzy would likely claim the first option is the reason why she kept her name (despite the fact she had never reached the levels of recognition that decision would be a necessity) but, based on her reactions to people calling her out on her scams/moronic ideals (every who hates her are sexist/misogynistic), it's most likely the latter.
That's kinda dumb to think those are the only reasons. It's kind of annoying to literally change every account you've opened and request new documents. I think people SHOULD do it, but calling it some kind of narcissistic choice is stupid.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised this wasn't posted sooner, it was from a few weeks ago when everyone on Twitter was doing that visualize an apple test thing. Of course Suzy has to be the most unique special person ever.
Screenshot_2020-03-04-11-10-15-1.png
That's not synesthesia dumbass, and when has she ever shown to have a photogenic memory?
Screenshot_2020-03-04-11-11-00-1.png

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
That's kinda dumb to think those are the only reasons. It's kind of annoying to literally change every account you've opened and request new documents. I think people SHOULD do it, but calling it some kind of narcissistic choice is stupid.

I should have pointed out my comment was meant to be personal opinion in regards to Suzy not taking Arin's last name only; not that it applied to all cases. Think I'll fix that so there's no further confusion.

I'm surprised this wasn't posted sooner, it was from a few weeks ago when everyone on Twitter was doing that visualize an apple test thing. Of course Suzy has to be the most unique special person ever.
View attachment 1173925
That's not synesthesia dumbass, and when has she ever shown to have a photogenic memory?
View attachment 1173928
I brought up her initial tweet on the previous page; but, who cares - this is a prime example of Suzy's level of self importance that should be discussed.

'I see colors when I close my eyes! I also experience inner monologue!"

Imagine being that person who thinks phospenes (the light patterns that form behind closed eyes) and being able to think makes you special. Just...wow.

And I would love for someone (not associated with her - because friends/family/acquaintances will lie to her) to test her photographic memory (I honestly think she's confusing photographic memory with basic recollective memory).

Last edited:

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
Marriage, in many ways legal and not, the husband and the wife become a union of two persons and they share everything for the remainder of thier lives. They start or continue on a branch of their family under the man's last name and often in history this was under his family's roof, and the woman often didn't have much public life before marriage.
Things are different now, but there's not much reason to not take the name, not doing it makes the marriage feel temporary and may be selfish of the woman if the man minds it. It's not about if the woman existed before marriage or not, it's a thing we do in the pursuit of unity and happiness in marriage as a new family is born.
(Saus: getting married & will be taking his name)

Besides, Hanson is a trade up from Berhow. Hanson is nice and generic. (Maybe that's why she didn't want it)
Unity? And why always women must have their husband’s name? They could change their name to something completely different or he can take the last name of his wife.

Powerlevel: I knew a Scottish woman from my Erasmus and she had a great surname, she got married and she got her husband’s, which is not even phonetically pleasing.

It’s an Anglo centric issue I believe,bUt nOt TaKinG yOur HusBand’S lAsT nAMe Is OnLy fOr SJWS.

I’m not lesser to a man, sorry

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Unity? And why always women must have their husband’s name? They could change their name to something completely different or he can take the last name of his wife.

Powerlevel: I knew a Scottish woman from my Erasmus and she had a great surname, she got married and she got her husband’s, which is not even phonetically pleasing.

It’s an Anglo centric issue I believe,bUt nOt TaKinG yOur HusBand’S lAsT nAMe Is OnLy fOr SJWS.

I’m not lesser to a man, sorry
You are lesser to anyone not getting this assmad about it.

Tags
fat sjw