sv3rige / Kids Range / Gatis - Raw Meat Eating Influencer

Dog Prom 3D

I feel like my soul has diarrhea.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He really doesn't give a shit
Yep.

@jasthephysicist, as an older female I find myself wanting to give you some advice but you're not in the stage where you can hear it and you're also deeply in love with a balding grifter who eats rotting meat and that's frankly something with which my accumulated wisdom has no experience. The main thing you need to understand is that he does not care about you so all this energy you are spending thinking about him is wasted.

I also wonder if it has hit you that you are on Kiwi Farms sharing your sadness, which has been caused by a low-level lolcow whom you appear to be out-lolcowing. I also wonder if it has hit you that people who generally mock people like you and Meathead are genuinely trying to tell you to move on and maybe get some counseling. When we are the people who are trying to speak sense into you, that may be the best sign that you are, in fact, not processing reality in a constructive way.

NarcissusRyuichi

kiwifarms.net
Thanks also this is what she looks like
That's not her. That's Dani, the bootleg milkjar's girlfriend.

bootleg mj.jpg

He's not filming her face at the moment, the Canadian is the brunette with the ponytail.
gf.png

You can see her again in @lottalove 's recording.
lol.png

jasthephysicist

kiwifarms.net

jasthephysicist

kiwifarms.net
I'm somewhat in a state of traumatic shock. I actually believe he is head over heels, but what is so insane to me, is how I managed to get that far, be with him and then it all just... goes away. Just one day it's done. It's jarring. Well of course it wasn't all over in one day, it was a slow bleed about a month.

But what is up with life you know? I somehow end up with sv3rige, just to come down violently ill, and it somehow still be the best time and worst time of my life? At the same time?

You guys don't think about this stuff a lot? What it means to be aware or to have conscious control of your reality and stuff? I bring this up because I want to, with every fiber of my being, be in a relationship with sv3rige. I have wanted that for years (not like it matters but it sort of does), and then it all just blows up spectacularly in less than 2 months? How? How is that even possible?

I'm serious guys, should I offer him to stay again? There is some part of me that says he hasn't gone away.

And you don't know the relationship, you only know the Internet and they're not the same. And yeah, why should I ask for your advice then? I'm not sure. I'm too afraid to ask him. I hate rejection but what does it matter anyway? It wouldn't make sense now for him to stay in the united states right? His girlfriend's citizenship is not here either, so he would be bound here and she would have to like... visit or do something like apply to school here or whatever.

NarcissusRyuichi

kiwifarms.net
I'm somewhat in a state of traumatic shock. I actually believe he is head over heels, but what is so insane to me, is how I managed to get that far, be with him and then it all just... goes away. Just one day it's done. It's jarring. Well of course it wasn't all over in one day, it was a slow bleed about a month.

But what is up with life you know? I somehow end up with sv3rige, just to come down violently ill, and it somehow still be the best time and worst time of my life? At the same time?

You guys don't think about this stuff a lot? What it means to be aware or to have conscious control of your reality and stuff? I bring this up because I want to, with every fiber of my being, be in a relationship with sv3rige. I have wanted that for years (not like it matters but it sort of does), and then it all just blows up spectacularly in less than 2 months? How? How is that even possible?

I'm serious guys, should I offer him to stay again? There is some part of me that says he hasn't gone away.

And you don't know the relationship, you only know the Internet and they're not the same. And yeah, why should I ask for your advice then? I'm not sure. I'm too afraid to ask him. I hate rejection but what does it matter anyway? It wouldn't make sense now for him to stay in the united states right? His girlfriend's citizenship is not here either, so he would be bound here and she would have to like... visit or do something like apply to school here or whatever.
don't know why you insist on writing such long posts, this isn't your blog.

Post his Patreon posts or leave, you're shitting up the thread again.

jasthephysicist

kiwifarms.net
@jasthephysicist please verify your account by posting a kiwi emoji on another platform or by saying the word kiwi on soundcloud, it would be nice to know it's really you so we can give you an honorary orbiter badge. 👌

@Bradlay I also rep'd her and got the same reply that it's necessary to verify her 😂

Edit: also yeah, give juice or gtfo no one cares about your life story you cow
Okay I'll message him again.

FatBoi

kiwifarms.net

Don't think I'm exaggerating when I say I find you to be truly pathetic. You have this love and admiration for a man with no moral fiber, no self awareness and no real love towards you. You know all this, of course, but that doesn't stop you from coming here to moan and look for advice trying to just get some form attention.
I can feel some sort of a condescending aptitude coming from you. You like to think you're some sort of sensible soul surrounded by blind idiots. That's surprisingly juvenile coming from someone of your apparent age.
And for the sake of you, get a better taste in men. Gatis looks like a worm got a hold of a human skin.

Prostolurk

kiwifarms.net
How many times has he said that "this is my last stream ever" now? J can think of at least 3-4 times.

This is another thing reminding me of Onision saying "this is my last video". Why does he do that? Is it to guilt trip his subs for more money so he could "continue" streaming? I swear every stream is "his last" 🙄
Screenshot_2021-06-01-11-11-18-616_free.tube.premium.advanced.tuber_1.jpg

nothingnice

kiwifarms.net

For someone who has a genius IQ, from reading your thoughts on this situation and how you interpret his actions, it's really obvious you completely lack any kind of street smarts when it comes to relationships, or any real knowledge of male nature and behavior. No matter how much you romanticize this heightened fangirl groupie lust and subsequent rejection as some kind of transcendent experience, it's much much more mundane and much more simple than you think.

He wants someone young and sexy ( white seems to be his type) Not to be mean but *he's just not into you* because you're neither of these things. Otherwise he wouldnt of broke up with you that easily. He probably didnt love these women (Luna) *because* they are abusive or hard to deal with, he desired them *in spite of* these things -- and he was willing to tolerate the negative traits as long as he did, at least until the women crossed a line that overrode his attraction to them (tasting other men will usually do it) . Why? Because Luna was fine. Let's face it, youth/beauty is power for women, that's what men fall madly in love with (all our other good nonphysical traits are additional justification they use to be in love). The more you have, the further that line is, and the more disrespect you can get away with with men. You couldnt get away with a fraction of that behavior because *he just wasnt that into you.* I dont even think it's because you're black, it's because you arent as cute. Why did he get involved with you in the first place? Men dont say no to free sex and free support they dont have to work for even if it's from a desperate old hag, especially if theyre needing an ego boost and having nothing else going in in the meantime. Once they get a better option they hop on the next one. Which is what gatis did.

There, I saved you some money on useless therapy. I dont think you're going to listen, so I think maybe just hope and pray that the young cuties he pursues reject him and he settles with you out of needing a greencard/fear of not being able to get anyone better to use and abuse . If that happens , you can then lie to yourself and tell yourself it he did it because he realized he loved you this entire time. (im actually rooting for this scenario lol)

Last edited:

jasthephysicist

kiwifarms.net
How many times has he said that "this is my last stream ever" now? J can think of at least 3-4 times.

This is another thing reminding me of Onision saying "this is my last video". Why does he do that? Is it to guilt trip his subs for more money so he could "continue" streaming? I swear every stream is "his last" 🙄
View attachment 2220620
He speaks in hyperbole in general if you haven't noticed.
For someone who has a genius IQ, from reading your thoughts on this situation and how you interpret his actions, it's really obvious you completely lack any kind of street smarts when it comes to relationships, or any real knowledge of male nature and behavior. No matter how much you romanticize this heightened fangirl groupie lust and subsequent rejection as some kind of transcendent experience, it's much much more mundane and much more simple than you think.

He wants someone young and sexy ( white seems to be his type) Not to be mean but *he's just not into you* because you're neither of these things. Otherwise he wouldnt of broke up with you that easily. He probably didnt love these women (Luna) *because* they are abusive or hard to deal with, he desired them *in spite of* these things -- and he was willing to tolerate the negative traits as long as he did, at least until the women crossed a line that overrode his attraction to them (tasting other men will usually do it) . Why? Because Luna was fine. Let's face it, youth/beauty is power for women, that's what men fall madly in love with (all our other good nonphysical traits are additional justification they use to be in love). The more you have, the further that line is, and the more disrespect you can get away with with men. You couldnt get away with a fraction of that behavior because *he just wasnt that into you.* I dont even think it's because you're black, it's because you arent as cute. Why did he get involved with you in the first place? Men dont say no to free sex and free support they dont have to work for even if it's from a desperate old hag, especially if theyre needing an ego boost and having nothing else going in in the meantime. Once they get a better option they hop on the next one. Which is what gatis did.

There, I saved you some money on useless therapy. I dont think you're going to listen, so I think maybe just hope and pray that the young cuties he pursues reject him and he settles with you out of needing a greencard/fear of not being able to get anyone better to use and abuse . If that happens , you can then lie to yourself and tell yourself it he did it because he realized he loved you this entire time. (im actually rooting for this scenario lol)
Yeah, I already went through this thought process BEFORE I even contacted him, so... I've already rejected this hypothesis after getting to know him personally. Thanks for your redundancy.

Edit: And you're wildly speculatory with some of the things you say here.

Why is he deleting all of his streams?
Because the real livestreams are on Goatis, where it's an actual thing. sv3rige livestreams are just hanging out. It doesn't have anything to do with the content of the stream but more about aesthetics for the channels.

Jjnicki

kiwifarms.net
I made this account just to say there's no way that's the real Jas ✌🏾

I don't think this is you, but if it is, we manifest things, but then we have to hold the light and practice deep gratitude or the manifestation doesn't last. Karma also interferes. I saw something about twin flame, you think Gatis is your twin flame?

When twin flames meet in physical, separation is inevitable and will continue until both parties are healed and ascended.

I personally believe Gatis and Luna are twin flames.

This whole thing is so problematic I don't even know where to begin. Who hurt you?