sv3rige / Kids Range / Gatis - Raw Meat Eating Influencer

Prostolurk

"she would kill Luna and eat her liver"
kiwifarms.net
No point in asking him at all. My friend asked him and he just denied it "no it wasn't me". The same way that now when people ask him about the kid and why he just fucking abandoned him, all he says is "if you know a way to save him tell me i would love to know" he obviously just doesn't give a shit. And he always repeats the same thing every time. He is retarded and there is no point in arguing or reasoning with a retard.

sk8ordie

kiwifarms.net
Someone should ask sv3rige about the stabbings in his livestream i might donate to him and ask
Donate 0,01 cent or revoke it via paypal or both

@NarcissusRyuichi
this is isnt sv3rige on your profile pic?

I am wondering if sv3rige is capable of getting a full citizenship in Canada. Through a 10 minute google research i found the following:

- Just by marriage you dont get a citizenship, you need a warrantor.
- This warrantor has to be often financial independent.
- Also he has to care financial for about 3 years for the bailee after he got a permanent resident (“Undertaking”).
- Citizenship Test for gatis.
- Maybe his criminal background will be a barrier to encounter the citizenship

So it seems he is still far away from being a Canadian and there's high possibility he never will be one.

NarcissusRyuichi

kiwifarms.net
@NarcissusRyuichi
this is isnt sv3rige on your profile pic?
Yes, it's him from 2009.

Canadian citizenship isn't the goal for him, and the process you've described is pretty run of the mill for most countries. Being married to a citizen of another country can make it easier to obtain certain visas, which is critical now as COVID restrictions make it harder for both of them to travel freely. He explained on the stream that he's trying to go back to Europe with Catherine.

Highest Testastrone

kiwifarms.net
Yes, it's him from 2009.

Canadian citizenship isn't the goal for him, and the process you've described is pretty run of the mill for most countries. Being married to a citizen of another country can make it easier to obtain certain visas, which is critical now as COVID restrictions make it harder for both of them to travel freely. He explained on the stream that he's trying to go back to Europe with Catherine.
How did u find it lol

HotFelon

kiwifarms.net
They should have driven to Canada and worked out what to do from there/wait for the travel regulations to `improve`. Now they are a newly married couple wandering Mexico who will have an increasing pressure to have to move somewhere else before their visas expire. This has`t been thought through well. There could be trouble ahead.
They could even have trouble getting back into their respective countries alone, let alone together, what with testing rules and everything changing all the time--and I`m damn sure neither of them have 6 months worth of bank statements and funds to prove that they are able to extend their visas in Mexico once 6 months is up.
Married 2 weeks and it looks like the wheels are coming off already.

HotFelon

kiwifarms.net
They should have driven to Canada and worked out what to do from there/wait for the travel regulations to `improve`. Now they are a newly married couple wandering Mexico who will have an increasing pressure to have to move somewhere else before their visas expire. This has`t been thought through well. There could be trouble ahead.
They could even have trouble getting back into their respective countries alone, let alone together, what with testing rules and everything changing all the time--and I`m damn sure neither of them have 6 months worth of bank statements and funds to prove that they are able to extend their visas in Mexico once 6 months is up.
Married 2 weeks and it looks like the wheels are coming off already.
He is now saying he would `never pay that much` ($799) for a flight. If he thinks he is getting cheap direct flights from Mexico to Europe in this day and age he is out of his mind. He is also going to have to have his address worked out as wherever he goes he will likely have to provide this info in advance before he arrives, Am I also right in thinking that this is the first time he has been in what is, effectively, a non-western nation. This is a car crash. I feel bad for the Missus, but she done it of her own free will.

NarcissusRyuichi

kiwifarms.net
Reading through his comments on his latest comments, you're right: he has shot himself in the foot by marrying a Canadian. He actually has a ridiculous streak of biting the hand that fed him due to his entitlement and constant need to be worshipped.

I watched his "10 years without work" video yesterday and he mentioned that he was very lucky in terms of timing his emigration from the UK to Germany. I think it was something to do with his age that may have made it easier to get benefits? Under hartz iv his apartment + utility bills were paid for, not to mention how his sugar momma paid for his diet and luxurious vacations. Her parents were going to buy them a home in the Canary islands but he gave it up because he wanted to live like a nomadic hippy with Luna.

Gatis has been deliberately avoiding Germany, and he likes to blame it on "immigrants". There are rumors that he has a not-insignificant amount of unpaid taxes and I'm certain this is true. A lot of viewers who have met him have mentioned that he is always asking people to withdraw money for him due to some vague issue with his bank. There may be some sort of tax implication for this but I don't know anything about German taxation. Anyone familiar with this?

sk8ordie

kiwifarms.net
Gatis has been deliberately avoiding Germany, and he likes to blame it on "immigrants". There are rumors that he has a not-insignificant amount of unpaid taxes and I'm certain this is true. A lot of viewers who have met him have mentioned that he is always asking people to withdraw money for him due to some vague issue with his bank. There may be some sort of tax implication for this but I don't know anything about German taxation. Anyone familiar with this?

Yes, the money he receives because of his begging is income, and he has to pay taxes depending on what his annual profit is.
Also he had to declare it to the finance authority on schedule. If you didn't follow the rules, you will get a huge bill from them, and you did commit a tax fraud, which is punishable in germany. Furthermore, even after a seven-year-long insolvency proceedings you won't get rid of tax debt. The bill from them is also often really high, because they estimate your profit (usually they add on this 20% to punish you) and you get charges for penalty for late filing, which can be also really high, especially if they estimate your tax dept years after.

Also if he did receive any money while being on welfare checks, he did also commit a (social) benefit fraud.

Thats why Cash is king. Paypal is imho 100% cooperating with the German tax authorities. So they know everything.

Prostolurk

kiwifarms.net
I can confirm everything you kiwis are saying as he has told us he does not have an address nor a bank account. He uses paypal and maybe other similar instruments but avoids official banks. I can also confirm he uses his fans to withdraw money for him as he asked this of my friend. And lastly, nothing he ever does is planned out. He doesnt fucking know where he is, nor does he care. Came to my country absolutely unprepared, he had a video where he was like "I don't know the name of the city I'm in but it's beautiful" like bruh 💀💀💀 but no, he has "done so much research", ridiculous

Dread First

Packing chainsaws and skinning asses raw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Gatis has always had issues with Germany. When he was still receiving payments at the time, he would often mention in passing (I'm talking a broad timespan between 2012-2014) that his latest payment was delayed or he had to contest a ruling of some sort. At the time, no one really questioned it because he wasn't really a stark raving lunatic quite yet; he was more of an indie music nerd with a penchant for making videos on conspiracies and his musings on life.

I can confirm everything you kiwis are saying as he has told us he does not have an address nor a bank account. He uses paypal and maybe other similar instruments but avoids official banks. I can also confirm he uses his fans to withdraw money for him as he asked this of my friend. And lastly, nothing he ever does is planned out. He doesnt fucking know where he is, nor does he care. Came to my country absolutely unprepared, he had a video where he was like "I don't know the name of the city I'm in but it's beautiful" like bruh 💀💀💀 but no, he has "done so much research", ridiculous

This is what I can't fucking understand about the whole "backpacking tourist" mentality. Don't get me wrong, the idea of touring about a country on your own seems thrilling on paper. Regardless, there are legitimate logistical issues that people need to prepare for. Language barriers are notoriously hard to overcome without practice, and even then, it's not perfect. Staying financially stable during your travels is also another consideration that needs extra attention. Accommodations, food, travel expenses, all that shit adds up REALLY quickly. You could be the richest man in Bangkok one day, and then turn into a begging tourist the next.

I don't doubt that Gatis surviving for so long was purely luck-based. He's from Latvia, so it's safe to assume that he knows some Russian to help him get around Eastern Europe. Like most Europeans on the internet, he found himself learning English so he'd naturally be able to at least handle *some* pertinent business in the UK. Post-departure from Germany though? I sincerely doubt his luck will carry him through much further.

HotFelon

kiwifarms.net
Gatis has always had issues with Germany. When he was still receiving payments at the time, he would often mention in passing (I'm talking a broad timespan between 2012-2014) that his latest payment was delayed or he had to contest a ruling of some sort. At the time, no one really questioned it because he wasn't really a stark raving lunatic quite yet; he was more of an indie music nerd with a penchant for making videos on conspiracies and his musings on life.

This is what I can't fucking understand about the whole "backpacking tourist" mentality. Don't get me wrong, the idea of touring about a country on your own seems thrilling on paper. Regardless, there are legitimate logistical issues that people need to prepare for. Language barriers are notoriously hard to overcome without practice, and even then, it's not perfect. Staying financially stable during your travels is also another consideration that needs extra attention. Accommodations, food, travel expenses, all that shit adds up REALLY quickly. You could be the richest man in Bangkok one day, and then turn into a begging tourist the next.

I don't doubt that Gatis surviving for so long was purely luck-based. He's from Latvia, so it's safe to assume that he knows some Russian to help him get around Eastern Europe. Like most Europeans on the internet, he found himself learning English so he'd naturally be able to at least handle *some* pertinent business in the UK. Post-departure from Germany though? I sincerely doubt his luck will carry him through much further.
I just spent 6 months there (Mexico) and I would hazard a guess that he will find the Mexican people quite `degenerate.` There are hordes of overweight people of all ages drinking coke and eating crisps all the time. The big supermarkets are usually pretty hard to find and most of the places are like 7-11 style mini-marts selling loads of carbs (biscuits,crisps,cakes etc etc) and the meat is usually stuff like frankfurters or processed bacon. Im not sure how standing around on the street eating raw meat will go down. It will be interesting to see how he handles the militarised Police and National Guard everywhere with big f-off machine guns and the like. He`s in Baja at the moment which is just kind of like an extension of the US with loads of rich hippies and ex-pats from what Ive heard - so if he is just there and in Mexico City he might be alright - but if he thinks its all a relaxed chill out zone where nobody is bothered about Covid then he is in for a surprise.

Prostolurk

kiwifarms.net
Imagine if he just fucking dies from eating some gross infected raw shit. But sadly people like him and Aajonis manage to somehow get away with eating the average vulture's diet of rotten flesh.
1623267907798.png

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Imagine if he just fucking dies from eating some gross infected raw shit. But sadly people like him and Aajonis manage to somehow get away with eating the average vulture's diet of rotten flesh.
. View attachment 2247282
Well, Aajonus got away with eating disgusting rotten meat until a balcony he was standing on broke off beneath him and sent him to destination fucked. They don't get away with anything, balconies are dangerous af! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

HotFelon

kiwifarms.net
Do you know where there is cartel activity. Not saying the chances are high, but there's always the chance they get tired of his shit.
Its all over the place. Certainly in Acapulco. Years ago I was advised not to travel there as it was a regular occurrence for gangs to just pull a tree across the road and hold up a bus or a coach at night in the area. I think maybe Sv3rige thinks it is still like how it was in `Fun In Acapulco` with Elvis. Some regions are fine.others are dangerous. Everyday you can just look at the papers on the newsstands and see photographs of there latest cartel murder-every single day-its just normality. I was told that the three main pillars of the economy are drugs, people sending money home from abroad (usually the US), and tourism. Ergo, the basic unwritten rule is to `leave the Gringo`s alone`-because of the need for tourism-but of course that doesn't apply if you decide to `get yourself involved`- kind of like the idiots who go to places like Thailand and start to believe that they can be like one of the locals and then end up getting slung in jail because they get involved with the wrong people who drop them in the shit as soon as there is a sign of trouble, Also bribery and blackmail can be a problem if you `get involved.`
I came across and observed several people from the US who were clearly in somewhat of a mess who were just hanging out and bumming around, taking drugs and so forth. I don't know what Visa he is on but i assume he only has 180 days at most. If he overstays it he could get away with a fine but it all depends on what attitude they decide to take.
To be honest Im not wishing any ill will on him, but last week in a livestream he did state that he hoped that Luna would get hit by a truck and lose her legs, and his wife was offscreen when he made the comment and didn't say anything, so you kind of think..`whatever...`

This video is about Vietnam but he kind of touches on the Sv3rige `digital nomad`mindset towards the end