sv3rige / Kids Range / Gatis - Raw Meat Eating Influencer

HotFelon

kiwifarms.net
Gatis is begging subscribers to help him out with going to europe, i downloaded the video in case he deletes it.

Som1 From Spain Can Call The Canadian Embassy Please?
I don't even get what his problem is. Canadians are allowed to stay in Spain for 90 days (out of 180 for the schengen area zone). It took 30 seconds to google that. And why can't he just get up early and phone the embassy himself-it closes at 5.30 European time which is like 11.30 AM in Mexico. He comes across as totally entitled-like he is going to make a 3 minute video-go to bed- and when he wakes up all his issues will be sorted out for him.

Schluchtenscheiszer

kiwifarms.net
I don't even get what his problem is. Canadians are allowed to stay in Spain for 90 days (out of 180 for the schengen area zone). It took 30 seconds to google that. And why can't he just get up early and phone the embassy himself-it closes at 5.30 European time which is like 11.30 AM in Mexico. He comes across as totally entitled-like he is going to make a 3 minute video-go to bed- and when he wakes up all his issues will be sorted out for him.
Right?! The guy has nothing to do all day and still isn't willing to put in minimal effort to solve his own problems. Gatis wouldn't wipe his own ass if he didn't have to, it's baffling.
Im excited to see how this new arc unfolds though, we are off to a rocky and confusing start already.

Prostolurk

"she would kill Luna and eat her liver"
kiwifarms.net
To leave my coutnry, he was obligated to have a PCR test done on him. He was really afraid of that for some retarded reason "i will lose my sense of smell after a pcr, i know people who said they lost their smell and TASTE". A few days before leaving, he did the same thing to us that he's doing now. He would not stop calling and spamming my friend with texts and wanted him to call the fucking GOVERNMENT to arrange that he can leave without a PCR. Who does he think he is??? Good thing is after 3-4 days of this bullshit bitching my friend just told him to fuck off and deleted skype.

I get that he doesn't know the language for example but as others said, he could just google it or write an e-mail. It's not like they wouldn't speak English at all.

NarcissusRyuichi

kiwifarms.net
Jasmine has released two new soundclips.

Disclaimer: my notes might be a little inaccurate since I wasn't paying super close attention so feel free to listen/correct me if you care. I'll put the only interesting points outside of the spoiler I guess so feel free to skip.

- starts off with debating whether or not there's any worth in exposing sv3rige.
She's doing that thing that she likes to block out 80% of what is said. What part of manipulator/abuser/violent narcissist/compulsive liar did she not get lol.
- talks about how she doesn't understand why she was attracted to Gatis when he wasn't attracted to her.
She actually kind of answers this question herself later on as she mentions she was "mentally connected" to Gatis for 3 years.
- is still upset about how people doubted they were together because she's black/other reasons
I have no idea how she continues to practice these mental gymnastics and is mad at everyone else for doubting that Gatis was really into her. Reminder that he's gone on record saying that he isn't attracted to black people and Southern Europeans are too dark for him and went through all the effort to deny/hide Jasmine... Riight.
- mentions Gatis was gone for 6 hours the day he was filming the "Time Doesn't Exist" video because he was talking to Cat, and she had some feeling he was talking to someone else during this time
*side note but I think Gatis stole the idea for that video from her since she has a series on time (which I haven't watched but I'd imagine they make the same points). I remember Luna mentioning on Discord that the social media video was her idea too. Gatis mentioned on Livestream that Astrology/Twin flames is bullshit so maybe that's Catherine's influence, or him just trying to put down Luna and Jasmine's beliefs.
- gets upset at people questioning the relationship and her sense of reality
see point above about how she did not have any doubts committing marriage fraud for somebody who has said they aren't attracted to her race.

- talks about Gatis being truthful
again see point from last video about her blocking out 80% of what is said lmao. Not really doing a great job of convincing me shes sane.
- mentions that she was blocked on Gatis' YouTube channel and he had to unblock her
- admits that she is a compulsive blocker as well
- hasn't blocked Gatis' phone number and still expects him to call
- doesn't really understand why she feels that way, and admits she's so in denial
- Talked about being broke for Tanzania and didn't want to go there because she didn't think she'd like it
- but she saved up loads of money anyway
- Talks about living out the Circa Survive Juturna album
- something about Jake Paul and Tana... huh?
- Says that we're all obsessed with Sv3rige, but we're less obsessed than her.
- Mentions that she developed some fixation on Kendrick that disappeared when she met him but it didn't happen with Sv3rige.

also has a really strange pronounciation of Sv3rige
- claims Sv3rige followed her to Vegas or sorta close?
- Sv3rige called Jasmine telling her he had a dream of them fucking (what?)
- asks people to watch Season 1 of mad tv (no thank you but someone reading this might)
- Predicts Sv3rige will break up with Cat if he can't get her to Europe since she's exhausted her use, says she knows because he did this with her.
- starts playing some horrible rap music

Takeaways:
- Gatis was gone for 6 hours filming the "Time Doesn't Exist" video because he was talking to Cat.
- Sv3rige called Jasmine to tell her he had a dream of them fucking(?)
- Jasmine is confident that Sv3rige will break up with Cat if he can't get her to Europe since he's already exhausted her use.

fromuk

kiwifarms.net
>While German's courts continue to fight for the right to fuck animals raw
Jesus, germany has really been on a downward spiral since there wasn't a cold war going on

Highest Testastrone

kiwifarms.net
Really disgusting.
archive:
Philadelphia Subscriber Meetup June 14, 2021
View attachment 2260861
Its so hard to watch people try so hard to be sv3rige

Look at the guy on The Left LMFAO
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FatBoi

kiwifarms.net
Really disgusting.
archive:
Philadelphia Subscriber Meetup June 14, 2021
View attachment 2260861
try harding as much as they could, as expected.
the nails guy was specially hilarious. Not only he thinks he can win in a fight clawing with those filthy nails, he seems to be under the impression that he could take down a mountain lion!
I'll have to say that sv3rige showed a lot of self control, I would be making the whole time hell for the nails guy.

Prostolurk

"she would kill Luna and eat her liver"
kiwifarms.net
Imagine you are Catherine. You meet your favourite youtuber and BOOM two weeks later you are married.

He then proceeds to scoop out literal rotten shit from a jar with his bare hand and eat it. Your new husband then leans in for a juicy kiss...
1_kYh1EHSg6Xq2DbcD1FeBhQ.png

Edit: Here I will add my personal favourite moments from that video as to not double post

1. A riveting dialogue between a sub and Goatis
Sub: [eats something white from a jar]
G: what is this
Sub: looks like butter and sour cream
G: oh, nice, so you mixed butter and sour cream?
Sub: no, i said it just looks like it
G: so what is in there then?
Sub: i don't know, i don't remember

2. This gorgeous werewolf with "true primal person claws" looking fresh out the lolcow salon - forget nuclear bombs, he tells us that his talons are the most dangerous human weapon
IMG_20210615_133551.jpg

3. Fuming chemical warfare meat
"It's actually fuming!"
"Oh, God..." - exclaims a person standing nearby, covering his nose
IMG_20210615_134836.jpg

4. It aint a real sv3rige subscriber meetup if someone's not about to vomit (superior diet)

5. This underrated romantic moment of Jar man licking the spoon clean before passing it to Sv3rige

6. >tfw you realise you're about to shit your pants after ingesting decomposed mammal remains at a sv3rige subscriber meetup
IMG_20210615_150801_997.jpg

Last edited:

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net
Very interesting. Not caught up on the thread but just wanted to mention I kept reading his name as gastritis, probably because I think I developed it watching him eat rotten meat.