sv3rige / Kids Range / Gatis - Raw Meat Eating Influencer

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Bbzahara

kiwifarms.net
He said he only deletes the "joke streams" so the video on Luna, and the two Depression Livestreams were a joke? At least he's honest.
View attachment 2266388

Somebody claimed to be using their parents' credit card to donate like $200. Gatis ended up making her mod.

Apparently Catherine doesn't care about the rumors about Gatis. lol. Not that I expected much from somebody who was willing to marry a cheater/stabber/etc. At this point I think she's just stupid, not just ignorant.

Their body language to me is super awkward to me. I have to admit, I didn't watch many of his livestreams until now but Luna and him never seemed to be like this, they always seemed sort of natural in my opinion? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. They are giving me Vegan Gains x Jasmin levels of awkward.

View attachment 2266410
She looked pretty bored at times in this stream. It was almost 5 hours long! I predict she'll soon wake up and come to her senses. She's so young.

Dread First

"Fuck Dogma and Plasma," - Dreadmaster Race.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She looked pretty bored at times in this stream. It was almost 5 hours long! I predict she'll soon wake up and come to her senses. She's so young.

Here's a chilling thought. Gatis was roughly in his mid 20s when she was still in late middle school/early high school.

crucified face

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Catherine doesn't care about the rumors about Gatis. lol. Not that I expected much from somebody who was willing to marry a cheater/stabber/etc. At this point I think she's just stupid, not just ignorant.
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I believe every girl Gatis has been involved with is at least aware of everything. Luna, Jasmine, and Catherine are/were obsessed, superfans of Sv3rige; under those circumstances, there is no chance that they would simply miss the abundance of information covering Gatis’ history. They are privy to this knowledge, and presumably to even more than what is publicly available (after communicating and spending time with him in person). The problem is, they don’t anticipate just how terrible life can get when you’re sleeping next to a narcissist sociopath. Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez had groupies too... It's all the same; some women are attracted to sociopaths, psychopaths, serial killers, cult leaders, etc… Catherine is either deliberately turning a blind eye, naive and in denial of the truth (believing his lies), or legitimately doesn't care or even admires what he's done and his ability to skirt the consequences of his actions. Perhaps the third option is the least likely, but as I said, there are plenty of women who fetishize cult leaders and such. Some are even searching specifically for men who will treat them like shit. In the livestream, she said that she wants to take care of him and make him happy because of what he’s been through. Poor baby, he’s been through so much, I guess Cat just wants to play Mother... Yes, some women like damaged guys too; it comes from the fallacy that they can swoop in and change them, magically transforming them into better human beings somehow. But people never change.

Jasmine even posted another clip to SoundCloud comparing similarities between her Gatis. She describes the selfishness, lack of compassion (“ruthlessness”), lack of morality that they both share. APD traits, basically. I already sensed this in her, but it’s good to hear her admit it in her own words. Like attracts like. I don't assume that anyone is innocent just because they are young, cute, unassuming, shy, female, etc., I never thought that Catherine was ignorant or necessarily stupid, but in some ways she is a fool for her failure to foresee what danger lies in her future.

Dread First

"Fuck Dogma and Plasma," - Dreadmaster Race.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gatis's entire taste in women can be summed up like so. They must be:
- gullible and/or not fully mentally competent in some capacity
- open to living an "alternative" lifestyle.
- willing to finance/shag him whenever he desires

Oddly enough, Gatis was never particularly open about his excursions with women until very recently (i.e. 2018). Certainly when I was a wee lad playing RuneScape all those years ago, I wasn't aware of any woman he ever voiced physical attraction to.

Even when I used to skulk around his music blog and his YouTube videos about conspiracies, he was oddly quiet on the subject of women. I used to chalk it up to the fact that he was "above" all that, but being made aware of his statutory rapist tendences kinda made me realise he stayed silent for his own good.

crucified face

kiwifarms.net
Gatis's entire taste in women can be summed up like so. They must be:
- gullible and/or not fully mentally competent in some capacity
- open to living an "alternative" lifestyle.
- willing to finance/shag him whenever he desires
And if the woman is unable to finance him, then she must serve a purpose in his videos.
Luna and Catherine's purpose = eye candy to draw in and sustain male viewership + feminine presence/commentary to lure female viewers and inspire some trust/reassurance that offsets Sv3rige's overwhelming creepiness. This is such an important marketing strategy for him, he rushed to find Luna's replacement as quickly as possible.
It's part of the reason why it didn't work out for Jas; she is not beautiful like Luna, and she is not rich like his disabled German ex-girlfriend. Everyone in his life is there to be used, benefited from, and discarded when the relationship is no longer profitable or advantageous. Hence why he has no long-term friendships and everyone has an expiration date.

Prostolurk

"she would kill Luna and eat her liver"
kiwifarms.net
And if the woman is unable to finance him, then she must serve a purpose in his videos.
Luna and Catherine's purpose = eye candy to draw in and sustain male viewership + feminine presence/commentary to lure female viewers and inspire some trust/reassurance that offsets Sv3rige's overwhelming creepiness. This is such an important marketing strategy for him, he rushed to find Luna's replacement as quickly as possible.
It's part of the reason why it didn't work out for Jas; she is not beautiful like Luna, and she is not rich like his disabled German ex-girlfriend. Everyone in his life is there to be used, benefited from, and discarded when the relationship is no longer profitable or advantageous. Hence why he has no long-term friendships and everyone has an expiration date.
Very accurately said, I completely agree. I also agree with the female viewers part as we were also commenting that in videos Luna was much more pleasant for some of us to listen to and look at compared to him.

I'm not saying Luna's all perfect but she had a calming and chill attitude, but also still had presence in the video. Catherine looks and behaves like a complete airhead and like she doesn't register her surroundings. She's as emotionless as, I don't know, river algae, just standing there looking awakward and "out of it", smiling gummy and empty eyed staring into the abyss.
IMG_20210617_004652.jpg

I also appreciate that even after the asshole doxxed Luna, we still call her with her preferred name instead of her real one. At least we can respect her dignity for that.

NarcissusRyuichi

kiwifarms.net

One of the subscribers that Sv3rige and Luna stayed with in 2019 made a video about their experiences with them. I haven't had the chance to view it yet but I'll post my thoughts once I'm able to.

Edit:
  • He's a mooch, and only cares about getting free food and a place to stay. He doesn't show gratitude or any appreciation. She mentions that Luna seemed more grateful than he was and always showed gratitude.
  • He seemed controlling of Luna. (2:36) Recounts a time at a grocery store where they were joking around about eating Pizza and he gave them a very dirty look that made May uncomfortable.
  • He had really bad skin, and she suspects he uses a smoothing filter in his videos since his skin problems (really bad body acne) weren't present in the vlog she was in. Finds it ironic that he makes fun of vegans with skin issues when his skin is also trash. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • He admitted to her he eats potato chips. Finds it hypocritical since it goes against what he preaches in his videos.
  • "He seemed like a fake person, totally fake."
  • Finds him manipulative towards his viewers.
  • Mentions that she admired him because veganism caused her a lot of health issues and he was exposing this.
  • Found it manipulative how he acts as if his diet/lifestyle is his own when it's Aajonus' diet.
  • She urges viewers that they should not be donating to him since he's not who he says he is and can't be trusted.
  • Urges viewers to think twice before hosting him because "he'll use you in any way he can." And will take as much from you as possible without showing any gratitude.
  • Explains that most viewers/ex vegans who find him and benefit from him were already on the path to improving themselves and they don't owe Sv3rige anything as it's their own journey.

WOW. Once again it seems like Sv3rige is guilty himself of doing everything he accuses everybody of. The skin filtering thing is fucking hilarious to me as he's made fun of so many vegans for having shit skin. He also was bragging on the recent live stream that Catherine's skin is perfect because of her diet and she doesn't apply anything topically. Sounds like it's working out for Sv3rige.

Very glad she came forward. Hopefully it encourages a few people to question the things he claims and stop donating to him.

Last edited:

clearlymentallyill

kiwifarms.net
One of the subscribers that Sv3rige and Luna stayed with in 2019 made a video about their experiences with them. I haven't had the chance to view it yet but I'll post my thoughts once I'm able to.
Wow. She seems too normal to have given Gatis the time of day.

By the way, “hey everybody,” I’m new here. Recently following this thread after watching Gatis go from “worst depression of my life” to a week later “livestream with my wife.” He is making his relationships public, so I will indulge in some analysis and entertainment. Last thing I’ll say for now, I truly hope the baby boy is well and looked out for now; that is the main human I care about in this very dysfunctional relationship fallout.

Prostolurk

kiwifarms.net
  • He had really bad skin, and she suspects he uses a smoothing filter in his videos since his skin problems (really bad body acne) weren't present in the vlog she was in. Finds it ironic that he makes fun of vegans with skin issues when his skin is also trash.
  • He admitted to her he eats potato chips
That was a great find!!! Truly hilarious as he once said to us that Luna is not who she seems to be (implying she's a bad person)
because she eats chocolate sometimes.

Meanwhile my mans been stuffin himself with the worst greasy junk like a true gamer!
Even yesterday in the stream he asked the chat if there is someone watching who eats "100% raw like me". Reaaaally? How's the raw organic doritos taste my dude? He is constantly judging people for eating home cooked meals bc they are cooked and not raw dog food... But for him its good lickin them cheeto dust off his greased up fingers huh? 🤢

Regarding the skin, I don't remember him having pimples on his face (and I don't want to know if he has them on his body) but the skin on his face looked VERY red, dry and in a strange way really "thin" and like stretched over his giant protruding forehead. I suspect it's because he likes to stare at the sun for 14 hours non stop sun gaze which has him looking like a piece of roasted pork belly radiation burn victim.

NarcissusRyuichi

kiwifarms.net
That was a great find!!! Truly hilarious as he once said to us that Luna is not who she seems to be (implying she's a bad person)

At this point I think Gatis is the one who has been wolfing down chips and chocolate bars. I can't take him seriously anymore, everything he says is projection. If anyone abused his son, it's him. I hope more people come forward with their experiences now. I'm sure Lady May wasn't an outlier.

Prostolurk

kiwifarms.net
IMG_20210617_092418.jpg

Edit: came back to that comment thread and... Oh god...
IMG_20210617_235856.jpg

> Not encouraging huge age gaps
> Being interested in and dating 14 year olds as a 19-20 something guy

When you're a minor there's a huge difference in your development in this short amount of time, so these 5 years difference are in reality a very significant gap. It's not the same as for example 25-30 where the people involved are all adults. Being 19 is nothing like being 14 when you're a CHILD.

The types of disgusting pedos he attracts... Comments from the last stream with Cat. Stepping into Onision territory more and more with each passing day. The skin filters also! 🤭

Last edited:

clearlymentallyill

kiwifarms.net

Meanwhile my mans been stuffin himself with the worst greasy junk like a true gamer!
Even yesterday in the stream he asked the chat if there is someone watching who eats "100% raw like me". Reaaaally? How's the raw organic doritos taste my dude? He is constantly judging people for eating home cooked meals bc they are cooked and not raw dog food... But for him its good lickin them cheeto dust off his greased up fingers huh? 🤢

Regarding the skin, I don't remember him having pimples on his face (and I don't want to know if he has them on his body) but the skin on his face looked VERY red, dry and in a strange way really "thin" and like stretched over his giant protruding forehead. I suspect it's because he likes to stare at the sun for 14 hours non stop sun gaze which has him looking like a piece of roasted pork belly radiation burn victim.
It does look very thin and pinkish. I always thought his skin looked unhealthy, considering he preached raw primal was flawless and the way for human diet. The skin being the largest organ of the body is a big signifier of health, particularly by what you eat and the frequency in which you eat. Has anyone ever called Gatis out on this? Or would he just ban/delete/ignore the inquiry on his skin condition?

clearlymentallyill

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2269319
At this point I think Gatis is the one who has been wolfing down chips and chocolate bars. I can't take him seriously anymore, everything he says is projection. If anyone abused his son, it's him. I hope more people come forward with their experiences now. I'm sure Lady May wasn't an outlier.
You're totally right, Gatis is projecting his own faults and insecurities onto someone else. Projection is a huge component of a narcissist's tactics in relationships; it's in part how they keep you reactive, attached and controlled.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Once again it seems like Sv3rige is guilty himself of doing everything he accuses everybody of. The skin filtering thing is fucking hilarious to me as he's made fun of so many vegans for having shit skin. He also was bragging on the recent live stream that Catherine's skin is perfect because of her diet and she doesn't apply anything topically. Sounds like it's working out for Sv3rige.
Of course he's guilty of that. The man cares nothing about anybody but himself. From what I've seen he will lie, cheat and steal in order to present himself as the best he can. Problem is with people like him, he's not smart enough to remember what he said and that he should be trying to follow his own advice even when the camera is off.

LurkingThrowaway

kiwifarms.net
Hi guys, I've been lurking here for a while and was a frequenter of the Sv3rige IRC and Discord since 2018.

Blaise/Jasmine has never been in a romantic relationship with Sv3rige, she has been simping for him on his IRC since 2018 and is suffering from bipolar, which she has confirmed herself, she seems to be in a constant state of psychosis/delusion and tries to convince everyone on the internet (IRC then Discord, even making fake accounts pretending to be Luna, and now here) that she is/was his GF.

She had already been doing this months before Sv3rige's recent trip to the USA, saying she was in a relationship and that they were going to marry before she had even met him irl, she even said she found him a job as a chemist in a lab (no joke) and other stupid sh*t, people called her out on her bullshit and she admitted she lied but then she always doubled down on it later, I guess that is where the bipolar/schizophrenia shows itself.

She is also very good at calling bluffs and manipulating conversations to make it seem like she was telling the truth, even after we had found out she was just delusional she still managed to almost convince some of the people on IRC again, until they got snapped out of it again by someone pointing out her previous admitted lies and other facts as to why it's impossible she ever was in a relationship with him.

Back in 2018 she wanted to go to a Sv3rige meeting in France, shortly before that she had posted on IRC that she loved Sv3rige so much she would kill Luna and eat her liver, of course Sv3rige did not like this and blacklisted her from coming to that meeting.

Fast forward to 2020, Blaise has him on skype (probably paid for it) and so it was convenient for Sv3rige to use her once he decided to go to the USA for transport, a place to stay in the NJ area and she probably paid everything for him as well, he knew she was crazy and delusional so he kept it low profile (framing her out of videos etc) because it would make him, his channel and his diet look bad if people saw her and knew he was travelling with her.

If you look at the timeline it all adds up: she goes to the Florida meeting, and since then Sv3rige travels with her in her car until he leaves NJ (where she lives) after the Philadelphia meeting, after that we don't see or hear from her in any video or picture from subscribers or people who saw Sv3rige during that time etc, he probably found another subscriber in the next area to use and ditched Blaise/Jasmine, or perhaps they had planned that out from the start, she was just his ride, shelter and funding from Florida to Philadelphia.

TBH I thought you guys would see that she's just a delusional fangirl and was never in a relationship with him, but given that you haven't known her since 2018 and seen the kind of stuff she posts on a daily basis I guess I can understand, she did make it look very convincing in these past months, she truly made it a concerted effort and is very good at manipulating and lying over the internet.

Anyway I have no ill will towards anyone, including Jasmine, she is just a girl with mental health problems who is desperately seeking for attention, I hope she can get her mental problems sorted out.

I hope Luna and the baby are and will be safe and healthy in the future and that Sv3rige will somehow see the error in his ways, however unlikely that is...