sv3rige / Kids Range / Gatis - Raw Meat Eating Influencer

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Prostolurk

"she would kill Luna and eat her liver"
kiwifarms.net
"I got worse and worse."
Freudian slip lol

@sk8ordie If you don't mind, can you upload the chat pic here, the imgur link doesn't open for me for some reason. That's a really good comparison with the cult characteristics. You would be very surprised how timid and quiet he gets when he's with people who don't want to participate in his shit. He's the type of person to only hurt others who are weaker than him so he knows 100% he will win. He would never fight another man and that's why he seeks submissive women and then beats them. He's insecure around strong people and either tries to get on their good side or avoids them.

EDIT: Lol right now the vegans are having a wholesome meme moment with him talking about how wonderful watermelon is:

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you don't mind, can you upload the chat pic here, the imgur link doesn't open for me for some reason.
I copied the imgur image and am uploading here. The deal is, imgur does not redirect links from kiwifarms, as part of the unofficial Internet Cold War (as I understand it).
s8ordiechat.png

Dread First

"Fuck Dogma and Plasma," - Dreadmaster Race.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gatis saying he got "worse and worse" is quite chilling considering how he started off as a school shooter wannabe and then eventually metamorphosed into a statutory rapist and wife beater who neglects his children.

What the fuck will he eventually turn into when he reaches his 40s/50s/60s?

Highest Testastrone

kiwifarms.net
I was going back and watching some off sv3rige's old livestreams i noticed he lies about litteraly everything anything small he lies about. First of all he lies about "not" reading the usernames off the people in his chat livestream i heard him say this twice now no idea why he lies about such minor things but he does ive heard him say his livestream viewers usernames lots so that's bullshit lol. Even the small things he lies about.

NarcissusRyuichi

kiwifarms.net
The comment sections are interesting. Here we have Gatis' alt account which he made specifically to post this story.

gatis alt.PNG

https://archive.ph/WGjPK - it's only a day old. Gatis, I know you're lurking, good work making another alt to like your videos with!
Edit: Rereading the comment it even has his diction, imagine him saying "brushing them really hard... like abnormally...". Also the phrase "super much" is something he always says.

I also find it funny that a woman comments and says it's normal and he adds there were no feces. This "subscriber" apparently "glimpsed" yet they were able to inspect the diaper and the kid genitals to confirm there were absolutely no feces visible. The only way this could be possible is if they were really close to Luna and the baby. This story doesn't make sense from the viewpoint of a random subscriber. If it happened, Gatis would have mentioned it in the video. 100% bullshit.

molestation.PNG

You didn't know about the molestation in January? But you said in your first Luna livestream that it was happening since birth and there was no reason to stop it? Which one is it???

record.PNG

Now he's saying he almost bought a flight to Europe because of the molestation, he's trying to change the narrative. The flight to Europe was about her Patreon and her Patreon only. Once it was deleted he had that video in Florida where he's basically says Luna disappeared from the internet! I'm not depressed anymore and I don't have to go back to the Netherlands!

Starts at 6:30 but it's super disjointed.

Firstly he mentions that after he made the stream about Luna, he thought she deleted her patreon but she only renamed it. Due to this he thought he had to go to the Netherlands to murder her "after finding [that the patreon wasn't deleted]." But then eventually "she disappeared." He then rambles that his depression went away once that happened. Mentions that he hopes that she's gone for good and he's glad for it because he doesn't need to discontinue his travel plans.

Notice that he doesn't mention anything about the kid, or the supposed sexual/physical abuse. It's because he made it all up to get his fans to harass Luna. Pathetic.

Gatis is only mentioning the molestation now because he made that stream accusing her. His viewers being somewhat reasonable (albeit naive) people got concerned and kept asking about it because any logical parent would not rest if their child was being diddled. He basically shat in his bed, slept in it, then got upset that he rolled out covered in shit.

Gatis, it's 2021. The shit you say doesn't disappear anymore like all the bullshit you got up to a decade ago.

Last edited:

clearlymentallyill

kiwifarms.net
it's only a day old. Gatis, I know you're lurking, good work making another alt to like your videos with!
Edit: Rereading the comment it even has his diction, imagine him saying "brushing them really hard... like abnormally...". Also the phrase "super much" is something he always says.
You’re totally right. That’s his diction and nuances to a T. Trying very hard to paint the narrative around the situation. I again hope the baby is safe and healthy, above all. Luna too, no matter how complicit or enabling of a narcissist she was to Gatis.

Rrrrocking

kiwifarms.net
The comment sections are interesting. Here we have Gatis' alt account which he made specifically to post this story.

View attachment 2283270
https://archive.ph/WGjPK - it's only a day old. Gatis, I know you're lurking, good work making another alt to like your videos with!

I also find it funny that a woman comments and says it's normal and he adds there were no feces. This "subscriber" apparently "glimpsed" yet they were able to inspect the diaper and the kid genitals to confirm there were absolutely no feces visible. The only way this could be possible is if they were really close to Luna and the baby. This story doesn't make sense from the viewpoint of a random subscriber. If it happened, Gatis would have mentioned it in the video. 100% bullshit.

View attachment 2283285
You didn't know about the molestation in January? But you said in your first Luna livestream that it was happening since birth and there was no reason to stop it? Which one is it???

View attachment 2283289
Now he's saying he almost bought a flight to Europe because of the molestation, he's trying to change the narrative. The flight to Europe was about her Patreon and her Patreon only. Once it was deleted he had that video in Florida where he's basically says Luna disappeared from the internet! I'm not depressed anymore and I don't have to go back to the Netherlands!

Gatis is only mentioning the molestation now because he made that stream accusing her. His viewers being somewhat reasonable (albeit naive) people got concerned and kept asking about it because any logical parent would not rest if their child was being diddled. He basically shat in his bed, slept in it, then got upset that he rolled out covered in shit.

Gatis, it's 2021. The shit you say doesn't disappear anymore like all the bullshit you got up to a decade ago.
Lol I saw that too. Profile created that day and absolutely sounds like his awkward diction , super much haha . Commented "hi goaty" ...he immediately blew it up

L
He doesn't look as big now but in late 2018 and early 2019 (in the period he saw Lady May) I recall him looking more and more jacked despite traveling a lot. Not everyone who uses has to look juicy, especially if he just tried them for a short period of time. I don't really know enough to comment further but it's possible.

View attachment 2278947
He's watching the comment section like a hawk, this will be interesting.

His new video is so bad, I reported it. I don't have the time to rewatch it but it's the same old stuff he mentioned in his patreon video. A narc trying to ruin the image of his ex because he hates that his subscribers continue to ask about her. He even tops it off with the unholy trio of "chips, chocolate and cooked meat."

Luna hasn't had any presence online for the last two months yet Gatis is still talking shit about her. I wonder if he did something stupid like call Catherine Luna again which triggered this, it seems sort of out of the blue.
Luna did reply on a reupload of a Livestream I'll see if I can find it she has a new channel

Highest Testastrone

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2283270

View attachment 2283285

View attachment 2283289

Lol %100 that's him by the way he's talking yeah. And the profile pic also yeah and he has lots of back up accounts jeromespine angryattherain and more

Rrrrocking

kiwifarms.net
People started asking about Luna during today's livestream (which hasn't ended yet), and the topic of their son being molested popped up again. I took the opportunity to ask him about it.
I asked: "But what did she do to molest him? How is it possible?" (I specifically posed the question in a sort of dumb/innocent way so he'd be more likely to answer and add details of exactly how Luna touched the baby).
Gatis answered: "I can't really talk about it on livestream... But uh, like, I mean it's what she told me on the phone... Satisfy her, like touch her and put fingers, and stuff like that. She enjoys it."
He said that Luna molests their son because her father molested (raped?) her when she was 3 years old...
He claims to have contacted CPS and apparently there's "nothing they can do about it" and the police are useless. About his son, Gatis said "it's as if he doesn't even exist to me, because she said I would never see him again."

He is persisting with this narrative, even after going no-contact with Luna and the removal of her Patreon. This is all such a fucked up situation.
The baby was probably just touching her other breast /fiddling with the nipple. They love to do that while nursing. Not sexual . Just life. He's an idiot and jealous of the baby, he slept through labor.

sk8ordie

kiwifarms.net
Exactly, totally constructed story. Also it makes no sense that a cult member that even went to one of his cult meetings, wouldn't tell him about the mentioned story, but instead did decide to bring up this important observation under a YouTube video, months after the badly thought out incident. Sv3rige you clown, the comment section has become a unicorn dream world and your insight into human nature is embarrassingly poor. How stupid do you think we are?

You’re totally right. That’s his diction and nuances to a T. Trying very hard to paint the narrative around the situation. I again hope the baby is safe and healthy, above all. Luna too, no matter how complicit or enabling of a narcissist she was to Gatis.
Yes and no. If Luna was a narcissist, she would have made a Patreon and YT channel right after the break-up, to make money and to get satisfaction by her fans. Also, she would have defamed sv3rige awfully in every video. But it didn't happen. But on the other hand, that's exactly what he did and is still doing. He is defaming and badgering her all the time, he even cut her hair, just to give her a roasting and hold her down. Suppression and violence are commons narcissist behaviors.

Prostolurk

kiwifarms.net
Goatis you fucking pussy :story: How low can you go...

By the way he reminds me of two very bad people right now. The first one is Onision (again what a surprise) when he shaved Shilo's head because of degenerate humiliation fetish reasons.

The second one is absolute nutcase Jodi Arias! If you aren't familiar with her case, here is a brilliant video describing in great detail what happened + psychological analysis.

TLDW: Jodi is a fellow batshit crazy just like our friend. One day she did a big autismo by murdering her ex boyfriend and taking pictures of it. She could be seen in one of the pics. She then destroyed the camera and tried to make a weak ass alibi and when she was questioned by police she behaved super suspicious while trying to look innocent. With every word she dug her grave more and more, but even after years of being in jail and everyone knowing she did the crime, she still denies it because she's a rampant narc.

Why does she remind me of Goatis you might ask? Because both of them have the confidence of some cold, calculated mastermind while being stupid as fuck and impulsive in reality. I'm pretty sure Goatis was just angry in the OG doxxing Luna stream and impulsivelly accused Luna of molesting the baby. (Side note: Only a person with underlying rapist tendencies would even be able to think of this in my opinion).

He then realised he fucked up and how with this pro gamer move he now had permanently stained himself with pure shit. As we all know any honest sane person would do the opposite of what he's doing. So now he's stuck in the same type of situation as Jodi was, where no matter what you do, it gets worse and worse.

If he ignores it, he's fucked because you just don't ignore child sexual abuse. If he denies it, he's fucked because these are very heavy allegations that you don't just lie about (as he did). If he doubles down on his bullshit, he's still fucked because the more details come out, the more other people will smell the shit in his story.

So what does cold calculating mastermind who accidentally shit himself do? He tries to live in a schizo reality where this never happened and just ignores it:

"De topic of mai son is done on mai chennel and if yuo want to subscraib to my patreon yuo pig its only 15 dollers!!1" (again just like Onision lol)

Get fucked, Goatis! No more breastmilk for you, degenerate!

Prostolurk

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2284850
An interesting comment left on my video (I'm LadyMay). I pinned it if anyone wants to read it.
Hey, Lady May! Welcome to the farms. We really appreciate your honesty and bravery to speak from your own name and expose the piece of shit that is Goatis. Thank you for your video.

Now for the comment, umm,

WHAT THE FUCK@!?

Why does it get worse and worse, when will it stop??? :cryblood: :cryblood: :cryblood: 19 and 13 is literal pedophilia