Disaster Swedish Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change - That's not what I meant when I said I wanted Chinese!

Freddy Freaker

Herald of the Superior Future
kiwifarms.net
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/09/06/swedish-scientist-proposes-cannibalism-fight-climate-change/

Swedish behavioural scientist Magnus Söderlund has suggested that eating other people after they die could be a means of combatting climate change.
The scientist mentioned the possibility of cannibalism during a broadcast on Swedish television channel TV4 this week about a fair in Stockholm regarding “food of the future”.
Söderlund is set to hold seminars at the event, entitled “Gastro Summit — about the future of food” where he intends to discuss the possibility of eating people in the name of cutting down greenhouse emissions.
According to his research, the main problem with the idea is the widespread taboo of eating human flesh and said that conservative attitudes could make it hard to convince Swedes at large to take up the practice of cannibalism.

1,626 people are talking about this

Regardless of the likely immense resistance to the idea of eating people, Söderlund said it was important to examine different options in the name of sustainability.
Söderlund is not alone in his call to reject the taboo of cannibalism. Last year, noted atheist and evolutionary scientist Richard Dawkins advocated for lab-grown meat and suggested it may be used to “overcome our taboo against cannibalism”.
Psychologists Jared Piazza and Neil McLatchie of Lancaster University also questioned the taboo on cannibalism in an article for Newsweek last month but ultimately did not endorse breaking it.
Cannibalism is not the only “alternative meat” advocated by climate change activists. Many have embraced plant-based meat imitations, while others have put their support behind “meat” made of insects as a way to cut down on greenhouse emissions and save on land and water use.

356 people are talking about this

A YouGov poll in the UK found that 37 per cent of respondents thought that the number of food products containing insects would grow in the next ten years.
Last year in the German city of Aachen, shoppers were invited to try burgers made of buffalo worms with mixed reactions from the public.

I want to get off Mr. Bones' Wild Ride

Freddy Freaker

Herald of the Superior Future
kiwifarms.net
Is Conservative the new insult?
Well duh! Just look at that Dawkins tweet. Attacking religious people is so 2005. Now its all about attacking people the slightest micron towards the center with their backwards "yuck reaction absolutism".

Truly a solution we can all get behind! Hell, just tell MovieBlob that we'll start with the obsolete rust belt MAGA chuds and he'll be rushing to the buffet line! Superior future up in this bitch

LazyLizard

kiwifarms.net
i agree with this, we should eat more people and seeing as the african population is exploding we should be starting with them. once we cull them down to maybe a few million we can talk about what to do with the chinese.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Vorhtbame

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We joke about SJWs figuratively "eating each other" for being insufficiently woke...but guys, it was a joke. Stop it.

Seriously, though, this is to be expected. We've declared ourselves nothing more than animals, and we are an apex predator species, after all. What did you think would happen?

LordofTendons

OW MAI LAIG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If we don't, and I mean completely overhaul mental health, or start beating the shit out of these lunatics, one of these guys is going to actually have a manwich barbecue because this topic seems to keep coming up. And they won't go to jail like Dahmer. Everyone will call them stunning and brave, and doctors will try to tell us how eating human flesh is "healthy." There is never enough blowback when they say these idiotic things.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
I'd eat a vegan if I were starving and everyone loves to eat watermelon.

BTW can someone mirror the video? I get this, even if I turn off my VPN

"Du verkar använda en trafikanonymiserande tjänst som VPN eller proxy. Stäng av den för att få tillgång till TV4:s innehåll igen."

which means

"You seem to be using a traffic anonymizing service like VPN or proxy. Turn it off to access TV4's content again."

Thanks for the Swedish lesson, assholes.

Nick Gars

Ravioli ravioli, I am a faggitoli
kiwifarms.net
When your country is so cucked, you tell the invading forces "just fucking eat me fam!".

"We need to break our taboo of cannibalism"
No, we don't. Taboo's exist and are frowned not just because "that's fucked, dude", but because they pose a societal risk to the human species as a whole when left to run wild.

Plus, ya know, it's not like cannibals develop a myriad of diseases because even our own bodies tell us "this shit is taboo for a reason". Totally not.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino