Disaster Swedish Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change - That's not what I meant when I said I wanted Chinese!

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
Wow this media push escalated quickly. I remember reading some article about animals doing it all the time and the human taboo being unique (it sorta isn't) just recently that also seemed to push for this.

Alex Jones was right about the elites. They're demon worshipers who want to rape and torture kids and they want to eat people.

Coh

(Now with 50% more Zoanthropic Paranoia)
kiwifarms.net
Why do climate scientists proposing population control measures always neglect to mention that the Americas and Europe aren't the source of out of control population growth?
View attachment 925273
Because telling niggers to stop breeding like fucking rabbits is racist, even though it would have major beneficial outcomes for their countries like allowing families to devote more of their resouces towards education instead of feeding said family and allowing women to go into the workforce and increasing the economic viability of the family unit and their countries as a whole.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I want to hear Greta Thunberg's opinion on this. After all, she's the head of environmental issues now. I want to see a teenager's face as she stands up from the fucking boat trip to say "we should be eating people to combat climate change." Come on, Swedes, make the world proud of you.

Z

ZG 241

kiwifarms.net
This guy has no clue what he's talking about. Waiting until they die naturally makes the meat very unappetizing, dry and tough, full of the drugs old people all take buckets of, not to mention the horrible smell that comes from old, ungelded males. Not that I'm saying they should eat young troons.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
If we're gonna eat anyone, eat people from India.
No, seriously. It has over a billion people, it provides no manufacturing or natural resources the West needs, and brown people serve as the perfect intermediary between Chinese and Nigger meat.

LordofTendons

OW MAI LAIG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow this media push escalated quickly. I remember reading some article about animals doing it all the time and the human taboo being unique (it sorta isn't) just recently that also seemed to push for this.

Alex Jones was right about the elites. They're demon worshipers who want to rape and torture kids and they want to eat people.
It was Newsweek.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino