Disaster Swedish Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change - That's not what I meant when I said I wanted Chinese!

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
This guy has no clue what he's talking about. Waiting until they die naturally makes the meat very unappetizing, dry and tough, full of the drugs old people all take buckets of, not to mention the horrible smell that comes from old, ungelded males. Not that I'm saying they should eat young troons.
Exactly. The naturally deceased should be used as fertilizer.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Cannibalism is the stupidest use of a human body if you have absolutely no morals. Instead of $200 of shitty meat at beef prices, you could do anything from the low tech (sell the skeleton ... get a few thousand dollars as an anatomy model), medium (organs, tissue donation), high (mining it for elements/minerals/peptides?).

I read an awesome book on the Thrilla in Manilla, by Mark Kram, and one of the reporter's side gigs during the fight preparation was looking for evidence of the regime's body boiling factories, where recent cadavers were prepared for medical schools all around the world. As I recall, he only ever managed to arrive at a site just after it had been cleared out.

P.S. the people with the most experience of it say human takes like "young cassowary". These are are adult males too BTW, so apparently we taste pretty good.

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
These uncultured swine need to be culled immediately.
He clearly drinks Budweiser if literal toilet water is great.
Cannibalism is the stupidest use of a human body if you have absolutely no morals. Instead of $200 of shitty meat at beef prices, you could do anything from the low tech (sell the skeleton ... get a few thousand dollars as an anatomy model), medium (organs, tissue donation), high (mining it for elements/minerals/peptides?).
BUT I'M HUNGRY NOWWWW

Last edited:

Grog

kiwifarms.net
Cattle are checked for diseases their entire lives, they are fed specifically in a way that makes their meat more tasty and nutritive in order for consumption, and then the meat undergoes standardized checks before being sold. With human meat you'd need a medical inspection of each dead person for then being able to sell a very low quality product. Even if you're not squeamish about cannibalism, it's not a feasible plan.

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
Cannibalism as a solution for environmental degradation? Really?

Are these people trying to give more fodder to the Q-Anon crowd or something?

I'm pretty sure that A Modest Proposal was not meant to be taken literally nor was it meant as an instruction manual.

Oh, wait...it's Sweden. That kind of stupidity is to be expected from them.

Even the UK is a less terminally idiotic country than Sweden.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
P.S. the people with the most experience of it say human takes like "young cassowary". These are are adult males too BTW, so apparently we taste pretty good.
One of those African warlords said it varied from person to person. Meat takes flavor from the diet of the animal, same is true for humans, now imagine someone constantly getting drunk on African banana whisky served from steel barrels, smoking tons of cigarettes, while not even being gelded! Urgh.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
One of those African warlords said it varied from person to person. Meat takes flavor from the diet of the animal, same is true for humans, now imagine someone constantly getting drunk on African banana whisky served from steel barrels, smoking tons of cigarettes, while not even being gelded! Urgh.
Yes, I imagine this is true.

P.S. I was referring to the Korowai people of Papua, who believe that they only eat Khakhua or witches, and so do not consider themselves cannibals. Typically, after a death by disease, the Korowai start looking around for someone, even a close friend, who was responsible; apparently all deaths are due to the Khakhua in their world view. Here's a great article:

There's a book of which the above more or less forms a part, if you're interested.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
But, by the time a person has died, especially in a first world nation, the sum-total of all the environmental damage (and "damage" ) they and their lifestyle causes has already been done. The means to make and power the house they lived in, the office they worked in, and the hospital they died in, plus all the ancillary efforts to make sure THOSE people keep living, has already been spent. The gallons of gas that they burned in their lifetime don't suddenly spontaneously reappear in petroleum reserves just because they allow other people to eat their corpse..... you are proposing caulking the windows in a log cabin to stop those drafts when the front door is missing.....

Environmentalism is the new religion of the 21st Century, pray really hard, ignore logic, and Gaia will reward you for thinking of her...... even if we can't exactly point out HOW, we're sure it will happen and everyone will be happy....

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
But, by the time a person has died, especially in a first world nation, the sum-total of all the environmental damage (and "damage" ) they and their lifestyle causes has already been done. The means to make and power the house they lived in, the office they worked in, and the hospital they died in, plus all the ancillary efforts to make sure THOSE people keep living, has already been spent. The gallons of gas that they burned in their lifetime don't suddenly spontaneously reappear in petroleum reserves just because they allow other people to eat their corpse..... you are proposing caulking the windows in a log cabin to stop those drafts when the front door is missing.....
No kidding. Though I honestly wouldn't mind the "green" burials that are being talked about. Ones where you aren't pumped full of formaldehyde and locked in a vault, but just buried in dirt and allowed to return to earth. Hell, make jewelry out of my bones afterwards, decorate a macabre church, I'm not going to be around to care. Might even be considered art in time.

Ma_Hooty

Personality trait that best describes you: Tired
kiwifarms.net
Soooo not only is this Swede promoting cannibalism, he's promoting eating the dead, as well.

279df49a4fe2f6b-a-nw-p.giftenor_1 (1).gifgiphy (2) (1).gif83131a5b3a0de30-a-nw-p.gifJPEG_1488573301769_7839300.gifgiphy.giff0c.gif

Not trying to sound like a narc, but people who have no knowledge about biology past freshman year in high school should keep their mouths shut when it comes to suggesting people to commit acts that harm others 'for the greater good.'

Taboo acts are taboo for a fucking reason, it's our millions of years of evolutionary experience that tells current year humans that, "Hey, this thing that person says you should do? DON'T FUCKING DO IT, REALLY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO." And the consequences could be everything from a painful, early death to societal ostracism; might not happen overnight, but something bad will happen.

Look at those being outed as dog fuckers and zoosadists in the Animal Control board, their lives are ruined because they decided to ignore the very basic of instincts that keep humans - a very sociable species - living together in relative peace.

Also, humans 'being different than other lower cognitive species of animals because they don't eat their own'? Lmao, nigger, most animals do not eat their own - kill each other, hell yes, but I think there's a very good reason why they don't decide to add insult to injury and eat Bill after Bill thought it was a good idea to go after the alpha's mate. Believe it or not, a lot of animals have some intrinsic sense of morality (adopting the baby of another group member's child if the mother dies or even a whole different species entirely, not eating the animal that keeps your skin parasite-free are two good examples off the top of my head), so sorry that animals aren't all mindless and stupid as to up and destroy their pack dynamic.

"BUT-BUT THIS INSTANCE-" Only in very rare and/or dire circumstances (famine), may they eat another, but - like humans - animals know it's not good for the continuance of their species if they start to go all Lord of the Flies.

Oh and fun fact - preying mantises, who always get the rap of the female eating their mate after bug-boning? Yeah, turns out that even bugs go loopy when captive.

These """scientists""" should be in an institution, they're fucking batshit.

Homegrown Homophobia

kiwifarms.net
Soooo not only is this Swede promoting cannibalism, he's promoting eating the dead, as well.

Not trying to sound like a narc, but people who have no knowledge about biology past freshman year in high school should keep their mouths shut when it comes to suggesting people to commit acts that harm others 'for the greater good.'

Taboo acts are taboo for a fucking reason, it's our millions of years of evolutionary experience that tells current year humans that, "Hey, this thing that person says you should do? DON'T FUCKING DO IT, REALLY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO." And the consequences could be everything from a painful, early death to societal ostracism; might not happen overnight, but something bad will happen.

Look at those being outed as dog fuckers and zoosadists in the Animal Control board, their lives are ruined because they decided to ignore the very basic of instincts that keep humans - a very sociable species - living together in relative peace.

Also, humans 'being different than other lower cognitive species of animals because they don't eat their own'? Lmao, nigger, most animals do not eat their own - kill each other, hell yes, but I think there's a very good reason why they don't decide to add insult to injury and eat Bill after Bill thought it was a good idea to go after the alpha's mate. Believe it or not, a lot of animals have some intrinsic sense of morality (adopting the baby of another group member's child if the mother dies or even a whole different species entirely, not eating the animal that keeps your skin parasite-free are two good examples off the top of my head), so sorry that animals aren't all mindless and stupid as to up and destroy their pack dynamic.

"BUT-BUT THIS INSTANCE-" Only in very rare and/or dire circumstances (famine), may they eat another, but - like humans - animals know it's not good for the continuance of their species if they start to go all Lord of the Flies.

Oh and fun fact - preying mantises, who always get the rap of the female eating their mate after bug-boning? Yeah, turns out that even bugs go loopy when captive.

This seriously puts a sinister spin on the people who advocate this crap that they're being worst than actual animals and going against engrained behavior both in humans and animals that's meant to keep us safe.

lechatnoir

I'm just a cat
kiwifarms.net

B-b-but Atheist Pope Dawkins agrees so it MUST be right!

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
Kyle Hurley, an entomology student from the University of Central Arkansas, spent two years observing praying mantises in the lab and made some startling observations. For example, in one out of 45 cases the male actually consumed the female. And in one out of 45 cases, the female removed the head of the male before mating (the males were still able to finish the job). He also observed that female mantises “were selectively cannibalizing smaller males,” which is exactly what happens in this video from the Smithsonian Institution:
So they often eat the smaller males? Manlets GTFO of the gene pool.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino