SWIMMING IN A STORM 8/17/2019 -

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
We have Eric, Rickie and Neckster in the pool....Albert? - what do YOU think...🙄
(further on she explains she's not in there coz period 🤢 cheers for that lovely mental image, bitch)
Amber rambles about her bad dandruff - it's worse the more she shampoos! Honest!
Sure, Jan...

Last edited:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Too young for osteoporosis to cause the spine to curve. It's just plain fat.

Edit: Dandruffwise, there's medicated shampoo for that shit. Get some Nizoral, dingus.
Her spine is fucked man. Her body is not youthful inside her spine has to put up with the strain of over 500 pounds.
Not to mention in her formative years she was already over 300

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
"I'm thinking it's a romantic comedy, that's just what I'm assumeeen' "
Well no shit Sherlock, it's there in BOLD WHITE LETTERS goddamn

Screenshot_20190817-171215.png

Fucking Yikes :O work that angle 😲

Screenshot_20190817-171454.png

Albert's new reading material! Apparently guiiizeee, it's a 'thickum' - sounds like a good description of its owner!
Hell, she looks really sick here

Screenshot_20190817-171614.png

View attachment 895324

NO, AMBER, NO!!!
THAT AIN'T FOOD BOO BOO!
Well she DID say she wanted to lick it...I'd have thought windows more her jam but nm...

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
lol, eric always and forever cleaning that pool with that net. (at least they take care of the pool)
Ricky is adorable as always but I suspect he forreal might have been on drugs at one point. Maybe im wrong but is that why he made the face when talking about 2011. If so - much respect for him cleaning up his act.
Becky, damn - this is the most alive I've seen her in awhile. Was that a fucking smile? She always seems happy when it's her and her friends. Seems wholesome. Shame amber had to ruin it by charging outside and low key body shaming her.
Ricky teasing Amber was amusing.
idk it was an okay vlog in the beginning but then back to her rambling about nothing, so I clicked off.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino