SWIMMING IN A STORM 8/17/2019 -

kiwifarms.net
All you haydurs can just STFU now. She addressed the dandruff. It’s because she shampoos her hair too much!!! See, it’s not dirty y’all...it’s too clean!!!

she mentioned the nexxus again (which she said she paid $150 for so she must think it's usually that expensive and trying to show off). like the clothes, jewelry and the million dollar purse she wants to buy it doesn't matter how expensive it is if it looks like crap on her. so she thinks it looks better to have dandruff and to keep using an expensive shampoo instead of something cheaper and getting rid of her dandruff.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
holy fuck, this video has clips from all over

half way through the video and she already had 4 different outfits

it feels like it's just a bunch of unused clips from previous videos thrown togheter for another quick buck but she still failed on hitting the 10 min mark

we might reach that "break" from yt big al has been talking about soon

---

her neck in the vid reminded me of someone except al is much worse

what.PNG
download (1).jpg

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Man, the tension in this household! And this is from a month ago. Ricky's bacon comment made me chuckle. Amber thinks she's cute by getting to the punchline before anyone else can, but it really just highlights her insecurity. 🐽 Eric's vlog of this same day is really interesting in comparison, because she can't hide her discomfort with someone else being in control of the camera. It's like he's got a gun pointed at her:

I notice all their interactions with each other are them repeating what the other says in mocking fashion. It's so passive-aggressive, and it's really no wonder that Becky is so uncomfortable around her too. No matter what she says or does, it's all ammo for her girlfriend to mercilessly mock or shame her into submission. Amber falls completely apart when the barrel is pointed at her, as evidenced by the above video. Interesting how that works.

Duwager's Hump lookin' extra humpy in this one. A lifetime of super morbid obesity and poor posture is turning her into a modern day Quasimodo.
I want my 17 minutes back. These are the most boring people ever to live.

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
she mentioned the nexxus again (which she said she paid $150 for so she must think it's usually that expensive and trying to show off). like the clothes, jewelry and the million dollar purse she wants to buy it doesn't matter how expensive it is if it looks like crap on her. so she thinks it looks better to have dandruff and to keep using an expensive shampoo instead of something cheaper and getting rid of her dandruff.
I didn’t watch the video because I don’t have enough Vodka in the house as of now. But no way does Nexxus cost $150.00. They sell it at her favorite store, Wal Mart. It’s about 10$ a bottle. So of course she’s a lah. She only wants an LV purse because it will give the illusion that she is rich and maybe take the focus off her for a split second. Well, fatty pants. I have an LV purse. Hardly anyone makes a comment about it. Save your money for Orange Chicken bitch.

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Ughhh. Hamber didn't pay $150 for nexxus. MAYBE it would cost that much if you're an idiot and paid the rip off prices the salons charge after you get a haircut. I see that shit at TJ Maxx all the time for usually under $20. I guess it's believable that her lard clogged brain handed over some grubby cash to the hairdresser after she spouted some bull about how it makes such a difference to your hair.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino