SWIMMING IN A STORM 8/17/2019 -

log_breath

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't it confirmed in Eric's vlog (or the next one, I honestly can't watch his stuff even for Amber sightings) that she ate all the chicken soup? I would not be surprised, they probably have to hide all their food from her

also: Rickie's swimming shade eye was the only good part of the video
Icr the video but she ate their donuts once and she tried to play it off like she bought some after herself. She probably eats their food then pulls out the wallet to pay them so they can't possibly be mad at her.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
The way AL insults Becky any chance she can get is disgusting. Becky doesn't have a swimsuit on, so Hamber asks her to stand up so we can see her disgusting saggy tits, and then replies in her most cunty tone "I'd go back down if I were you". Why did you ask her to stand up in the first place, just to demean her? How that household can be witness to such abuse every day, and not say a word against it, is one of the greatest mysteries of all time. Also, gotta love the body shaming from a monstrosity like the Hambeast, who on top of that looves to rant about "inner beauty" and "body positivity".

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Amber bought that Nexxus shampoo at Walmart almost 2 years ago, I think. Wasn't it around the time she went to the salon and had her hair dyed that awful black and orange-yellow? Cheap or expensive, nothing works if you don't use it.
Well, we know for sure she didn’t buy it from a salon anytime recently. The last time she got her hair did was that bayalage monstrosity about 2 years ago. I certainly don’t buy the overshampooing excuse, but I’ll happilybuy that she washes it in the bathroom sink basin and can’t properly rinse it which would lead to product build up, greasiness, and dandruff.

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
The way AL insults Becky any chance she can get is disgusting. Becky doesn't have a swimsuit on, so Hamber asks her to stand up so we can see her disgusting saggy tits, and then replies in her most cunty tone "I'd go back down if I were you". Why did you ask her to stand up in the first place, just to demean her? How that household can be witness to such abuse every day, and not say a word against it, is one of the greatest mysteries of all time. Also, gotta love the body shaming from a monstrosity like the Hambeast, who on top of that looves to rant about "inner beauty" and "body positivity".
Seriously! No one can even imagine Becky trying to shade Amber's appearance. We're haters, but they're supposed to be a couple and that's really not cool. I hope that if Amberlynn moves out, Eric and Rickie convince Beckster to stay. (it's not optimism, just wishful thinking)

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
At least Becky doesn’t have a hump the size of a grapefruit on her back. Now Amber has the appearance she deserves for how she treats others. I can’t imagine what she says off camera.
I don't believe in god but that entire-ass buffalo hump of fat could be proof of Satan and that she has a sense of humour.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Seriously! No one can even imagine Becky trying to shade Amber's appearance. We're haters, but they're supposed to be a couple and that's really not cool. I hope that if Amberlynn moves out, Eric and Rickie convince Beckster to stay. (it's not optimism, just wishful thinking)
Amber's off camera insults towards Becky probably puts us haydurs on the farm to shame. See we can only insult what we are allowed to see, but humpflap intimately knows what Becky is insecure about, afraid of, cares about, and what she wants to change. Knowing all that gives one the power to truly inflict some emotional damage and the beast loves abusing power.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Amber's off camera insults towards Becky probably puts us haydurs on the farm to shame. See we can only insult what we are allowed to see, but humpflap intimately knows what Becky is insecure about, afraid of, cares about, and what she wants to change. Knowing all that gives one the power to truly inflict some emotional damage and the beast loves abusing power.
Yep, do you guys remember The Beast making fun of Becky's double chin and poking it with a smug look in her life... lol

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, she is such a cunt. All she is good for at Chez Fag is to pay the bills and she knows it so why not humiliate Becky, eat all the food Rickie cooks, and stink up the place like the rotting ghost at the feast. She's convinced they need her money that badly or she'd watch her step. There is a point where suffering slings and arrows of outrageous fortune of working part time at a mini-mart becomes infinitely preferable to having a human superfund site looming over you every time you just wanna relax in your inflatable pool.

Can you imagine having a roommate who makes chicken noodle soup and cornbread (which crumbles easily and breaks down in broth to make a nice sort of mushy situation perfect for domestic livestock to consume after dental procedures) when you're ill or injured? Or a roommate who willingly and happily cooks all the meals anyway? Yeah, he's not making elaborate or super healthy meals but he's cooking mostly from scratch, the sort of stuff I remember my own mother making when she'd get her new subscriptions of Southern Living in the mail, and all Amber can do is bemoan all the carrots she can't chew yet.

Becky's absolutely too stupid to live for putting up with this. She's also disloyal as fuck because the Fags came first and she's permitting her nasty, cruel, useless girlfriend to ruin everyone's life because she's too weak and dumb to break free. She's lucky the Fags have more loyalty than she does because at this point I have to think Rickie is ready to get a night shift stocking at WalMart and work himself into the grave if it means he can get AOut of his house. I don't know how they can be friends with Becky once Amber goes/dies. How could you ever forgive someone for bringing an Amber into your home, and then look her in the eyes after watching her willingly take the same abuse Amber attempts to fling at you? This isn't some Farrah Fawcett, burning bed, abuse miniseries highlighting the way abusers keep their victims under control. This is one fat idiot who is too weak and too idiotic to say no to an even fatter idiot, permitting herself to be psychologically controlled by someone who can't stand long enough to shower, possessing an intellect so lacking she'd need electroshock therapy to ever have the hope of pronouncing "excruciating" properly.

And lol at her expensive shampoo. She is such a trailer park princess. Flexing Michael Kors bags. Carrying hundred dollar bills around because a gorl gotta have some cash. Bragging about supermarket-tier shampoo that's expensive only when purchased in a vat, and even then she must have purchased the conditioner to reach $150. BITCH, Rickie needs to buy a flatbed yard clippings trailer, strap you down, and drive you through the car wash several times just to get the stink off you. If he pays for the wax cycle and buffs you down with a dry floor mop the effect will be indistinguishable from pouring a bottle of Ten Voss over that mess you call hair and delicately drying it with a microfiber towel.

Again, I find myself in a mood nearing MOtI. Oh, this gross, gross woman. May Kentucky one day be rid of this blight.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino