SWIMMING IN A STORM 8/17/2019 -

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Once again @Dog Prom 3D is on the money. There are certain users on this forum that just GET deathfats (that's a compliment guys, promise) and bitch, they know you better than you know yourself.

I'm in complete and total agreement regarding Necky. She's a slow, dumb, window-licking motherfucker who has sold out every single friend and family member she has in her life (plus quit her job) in order to lie back, bloat up, and suck at her Momma AL's fat floppy teats. It's no secret that I thoroughly dislike and am repulsed by her (I have gathered my own collection of cute little Black Top Hats) but I'll remain unbiased as possible....I simply don't understand all the people who call her "sweet poor Becky" or "a good friend" or especially and over/above most of all call her "Loyal"

I mean granted it's mostly the total speds in the Youtube comments and the Reddit/Facebook groups, but still. Bitch WHERE? Necky is dishonest, nasty, a liar, and a flip-flopping back biting cunt too. She abandoned Rafe and Hannah at the snap of ALs fat fingers, she has ruined Rickie and Eric's lives, you know she isn't going to see her family again unless/when ALR pops it and finally dies....she's just a dumbass opportunist who only cares about dollar signs and taking the easiest, most effort-free road in life. She's not loyal, she's just a typical white trash redneck Kentucky trailer park hillbilly.

LatinasAreTheFuture

Mexicans occupy the highest caste in La Razastan
kiwifarms.net
Sure would be a shame if she actually waddled out into a thunderstorm a certain wizard sent her way and got zapped... Yup, a real shame...

I like to think that the hump skin fold will keep growing and eventually be used as a skin hood for rainy days or when her hair is too dirty.
Hey you got an magical dick pills for me? The ones I buy online don’t work.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
The way AL insults Becky any chance she can get is disgusting. Becky doesn't have a swimsuit on, so Hamber asks her to stand up so we can see her disgusting saggy tits, and then replies in her most cunty tone "I'd go back down if I were you". Why did you ask her to stand up in the first place, just to demean her? How that household can be witness to such abuse every day, and not say a word against it, is one of the greatest mysteries of all time. Also, gotta love the body shaming from a monstrosity like the Hambeast, who on top of that looves to rant about "inner beauty" and "body positivity".
How hard is it to say "don't feel like it" , "why don't you stand up first" or even "why don't you come over here and make me"?

Even a doormat gets fed up and bites back/acts out every once in awhile, you'd seriously think the Fags being there would have given her a rare meangorl boost to get snarky.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
How hard is it to say "don't feel like it" , "why don't you stand up first" or even "why don't you come over here and make me"?

Even a doormat gets fed up and bites back/acts out every once in awhile, you'd seriously think the Fags being there would have given her a rare meangorl boost to get snarky.
Big Ham really is the fat, stupid bully who has chosen the chubby autistic kid (Necky) on the playground that they don't like and has spent the last two years beating them up and going Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?

Bully is even recording it on their iPhone and putting it up on the internet.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino