Swimoutlet and Try ons thread - Is this the modern day sears catalog or a massive softcore coomer conspiracy or low cost solution to advertising swimsuits?

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Found about this website through 4chan as people would post webms of the models. Apparently at the product pages, they have small videos that has closeup pictures and videos of the model's bobs and vagene.

Also clicking and browsing on their website leads to their ads being everywhere on other website you visit.

This is the most popular model on their website. She has a linkedlin page, a instagram page and a reddit fan thread along with some guy on YouTube posting clips of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other new thing I have noticed are bikini try on videos, there is too many of them, the stock is plummeting to quote Dave Chappelle.

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
I am fascinated how people can watch this like I did and fight the urge not to go to sleep.

Orion Balls

Sorry Wendy, I love my hat girl.
kiwifarms.net
My favorite is the "wetsuit." Looks like a cheap ass rash gaurd that won't protect against any sort of cold.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
OP should do a profile of the people involved in the community, they probably have some goofy ideas about their department store catalog in video form fetish. That would be interesting.

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
I really hate this Kim Kardashian style look every thot uses these days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OP should do a profile of the people involved in the community, they probably have some goofy ideas about their department store catalog in video form fetish. That would be interesting.
Nothing much to go off other than the once in a while 4chan webm, where I found this shit, and reddit subs dedicated to Claire Gerhadstein. She also has a twin named Faith and pretty hard to tell the difference. There is also the swimoutlet website itself.

Tags
None