War Syrian Army’s new Idlib offensive aims to create pocket at strategic town - Official Battle of Idlib Thread

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Logan

Lieutenant Lucy
kiwifarms.net

BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:45 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) launched a new offensive in the southeastern countryside of the Idlib Governorate on Thursday.

Led by the 25th Special Mission Forces Division (formerly Tiger Forces), the Syrian Arab Army kicked off the offensive by capturing two towns and several points in southeastern Idlib.

According to a Syrian Army source in nearby Hama, this attack on Thursday is the just the preliminary assault. A much larger attack is expected to be launched in the coming days.

Furthermore, the source says the primary objective of this attack in southeastern Idlib is to build a pocket around the key town of Ma’arat Al-Nu’man, which is located directly north of Khan Sheikhoun.

The source added that the Syrian Army will expand the offensive by pushing towards Ma’arat Al-Nu’man from two different axes; these axes will be the southwestern and southeastern flanks of the city.

This battle contingency is similar to the Syrian Army’s previous attacks on Khan Sheikhoun and Kafr Zita. By creating a pocket around the town, the Syrian Army leaves the militant forces with one road to flee the area. If the militants refuse to leave, they will be eventually besieged by the army.

Ma’arat Al-Nu’man may prove to be difficult for the army, however, as the town is well defended and has long been a pro-opposition stronghold.

Attachments

RLS0812

Worthless Garbage
kiwifarms.net
The FSA is still alive ‽ I haven't heard much out of them for a long time ! I thought they where allied with ISIS at one point in time ..... ?

Obligatory 'think of the children, civilians are being killed, war is evil, bla, bla, bla'

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
this is something that never sits well with me; why would they be explaining their tactics in a public online media outlet that anyone can read?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Coleslaw

Logan

Lieutenant Lucy
kiwifarms.net
The FSA is still alive ‽ I haven't heard much out of them for a long time ! I thought they where allied with ISIS at one point in time ..... ?

Obligatory 'think of the children, civilians are being killed, war is evil, bla, bla, bla'
The FSA is just a name and nothing else.
The Original Organization went under in 2013 after Riad Al-Asaad got greeted with a bombing from Al-Nusra Front. (FUN FACT: He's allies with them now)

• Informative
Reactions: RLS0812

Animewasamistake

All anime is shit
kiwifarms.net
this is something that never sits well with me; why would they be explaining their tactics in a public online media outlet that anyone can read?
Because they have no real way to stop it. its not like ww2 where you had forces of near equal strength trying to get any advantage what so ever.

shitting man

kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of this
Tour of the abandoned US military base near Manbij | October 2019 | Syria
“War Diary” project | Manbij, Syria |

Russian journalists accompanied a Russian military patrol as it visited an abandoned US base outside Manbij, Syria providing unique footage showing what American troops left behind during their hasty retreat from the area earlier this month Along with an estimated 300 US servicemen, the base housed about 15 vehicles, which US forces used to patrol the area . The videos also shows other areas of the base, including a soundproof room believed to have been the base’s command centre, the canteen, laundry room, barracks, and more.

According to the Syrian Army, which now controls the facility, most of the equipment left behind by the US is in working order. The military said a second US base about 9.5 km to the north near the settlement of Dadat has also been placed under Syrian military control.

Hackallier

kiwifarms.net
Somewhat unrelated, but this post made me go through some other Syrian news:

Even Assad is joining in shitposting about Epstein

Logan

Lieutenant Lucy
kiwifarms.net
Somewhat unrelated, but this post made me go through some other Syrian news:

Even Assad is joining in shitposting about Epstein
Bashar is a rare case of a Politician being Based and Redpilled.

• Agree
Reactions: 3119967d0c

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think spending several years in a country-wide warzone while fighting off every world/regional power, outside of Russia and Iran, all while having to deal with constant assassination attempts to boot have drained him of any possible fucks to give at this point.
Be French-assimilated ophthalmologist
Marry very attractive Sunni Syrian lady
Get forced to take over Leadership of Syria due to untimely death of brother
Try to embrace 'Western democracy'
'Western democracies' ally with Saudi Arabia (which did 9/11) to impose takfiri dominion on the good people of Syria

If anything good can be said for the Zionist efforts to destroy Syria and every other independent nation in the Middle East, it is the high quality of leaders who have arisen to battle against them and their Saudi puppets and 'ISIS'.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Be French-assimilated ophthalmologist
Marry very attractive Sunni Syrian lady
Get forced to take over Leadership of Syria due to untimely death of brother
Try to embrace 'Western democracy'
'Western democracies' ally with Saudi Arabia (which did 9/11) to impose takfiri dominion on the good people of Syria

If anything good can be said for the Zionist efforts to destroy Syria and every other independent nation in the Middle East, it is the high quality of leaders who have arisen to battle against them and their Saudi puppets and 'ISIS'.
Also they give us some pretty dank nasheeds and patriotic pop music

• Agree
Reactions: 3119967d0c
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino