T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super-Lawyer adviser to Jessie Pridemore

ShortRound

Grandmaster of Bullshido
kiwifarms.net

Also apparently before he was FAT

https://www.gofundme.com/death-abatement-equipment-for-t-greg (archive)

Dox:

DOB: March 26, 1981
32 Dansey Cir Apt 0
Durham, NC 27713
Email: greg@tgdlaw.com, gdoucette@ncbar.com, tdot@lawdevnull.com

His law office is located at 311 Main St. in Durham.

He also runs a non-profit (archive) called the North Carolina Small Practice Incubator and Collaboration Environment, which does....something. If he wants people to care, he should probably work on getting their actual website back up (archive).
1559948685296.png1559948720975.png

His downsy girlfriend's name is Jeanne Chen (archive). They've been together for over 10 years, but have never married. A lot of that going around!

He has a son and also overshares online

Last edited by a moderator:

GeneralMint

Fuck yo wintergreen bullshit
kiwifarms.net
All the units in his building (32)are one bedroom as far as I can tell. Floor plans are identical other than those reversed.

700 sq ft at a monthly rent of $910. This is very similar to my apartment. But Im not a famous podcastin' Twitter lawyer, so for this dude to live like me is just sad.

received_346558765993736.png

Last edited:

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
You think this guy has any idea what he’s stepped into trying to be an Internet badass?
Given that he posted a long ass "defamation law 101" thread like nobody knew what it was I'd say no, he didn't know jack about this and wanted a peepee touch. Was funny seeing the idiots on the KV side retweeting and commenting on that not getting how it's applied to Vic's case.

Last edited:

Tipsy Tea Cup

Group Thunk
kiwifarms.net
Given that he posted a long ass "defamation law 101" thread like nobody knew what it was I'd say no, he didn't know jack about this and wanted a peepee touch. Was funny seeing the idiots on the KV side retweeting and commenting on that not getting how it's applied to Vic's case.
He stepped into a Texas rattlesnake pit. I don't think he knows exactly what is going on, given that his client and the defendants are habitual liars and sociopaths. Put yourself in his shoes for a moment and think of how these people would present their case during a consultation. These people have no shame.

For him to come out on social media like that, unlike Johnson (Marchi's lawyer), he's in for a rude awakening.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
He stepped into a Texas rattlesnake pit. I don't think he knows exactly what is going on, given that his client and the defendants are habitual liars and sociopaths. Put yourself in his shoes for a moment and think of how these people would present their case during a consultation. These people have no shame.

For him to come out on social media like that, unlike Johnson (Marchi's lawyer), he's in for a rude awakening.
I don't think any of these twitter lawyers knew they were chatting with defendants or people that were very close to the case.

At least not right away. They were all responding to the "piece of shit" comment at first.

Last edited:

CountSarmale

kiwifarms.net
Even Ty mentioned in Nick's stream the autistic amount of tweets this douchebag has.

He had 146,163 tweets yesterday before he started tweeting about this case, now he has 146,383.
He made 220 tweets about this case and all he's done is argue with twitter nobodies and pussy out when Nick and Ty asked for a debate. This guy is approaching Shane's level of autism in amount tweets he puts out per hour.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino