T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Even Ty mentioned in Nick's stream the autistic amount of tweets this douchebag has.

He had 146,163 tweets yesterday before he started tweeting about this case, now he has 146,383.
He made 220 tweets about this case and all he's done is argue with twitter nobodies and pussy out when Nick and Ty asked for a debate. This guy is approaching Shane's level of autism in amount tweets he puts out per hour.

View attachment 789782

View attachment 789784
Yes definitely close to Shane levels
Screenshot (235).png

Think this was the 30th of May. Didn't even bother with the 31 ones

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
Even Ty mentioned in Nick's stream the autistic amount of tweets this douchebag has.

He had 146,163 tweets yesterday before he started tweeting about this case, now he has 146,383.
He made 220 tweets about this case and all he's done is argue with twitter nobodies and pussy out when Nick and Ty asked for a debate. This guy is approaching Shane's level of autism in amount tweets he puts out per hour.

View attachment 789782

View attachment 789784
That's Spoony levels of tweeting. Actually, thats more than him.

Screenshot 2019-06-07 at 11.43.03.png

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net

He has averaged ~43.7 tweets per day the entire time he's been on twitter. I'm not the least bit surprised he has a bit of a bug-man look about him.

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
A "super lawyer" cannot afford a $2k machine to save his life while sleeping. Let that sink in,
that because he paid for the "Super Lawyer" title, thing cost money.

Edit: This reminds me of the brand new Airmen buying a brand new Mustang/Charger when they should probably go with something more affordable but no gotta get that new car.

Last edited:

CountSarmale

kiwifarms.net
Long post, here's compilation of his most "interesting" tweets (almost everything except his insults at randoms) for Ty to get a look on this guy and for the kiwis to dissect it. Didn't include links to the actual tweets, because you can find them in the archive links.

Maybe link this or put it in a spoiler in the OP, @ShortRound?

Another lawyer, this guy is from Texas:

He retweeted this guy, his name was Matt Parker before he changed it as a joke when ISWV flooded his mentions:

There's another account he retweeted which has been made yesterday just to give his two cents on TI.
Seems to me that it's the same guy with longer hair.

I'm not posting all his tweets, see archive: https://archive.li/Bn3Em

He retweeted her

Last edited:

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
Long post, he's compilation of his most "interesting" tweets (almost everything except his insults at randoms) for Ty to get a look on this guy and for the kiwis to dissect it. Didn't include links to the actual tweets, because you can find them in the archive links.

Maybe link this or put it in a spoiler on the OP, @ShortRound?

View attachment 789814

View attachment 789818

View attachment 789820

View attachment 789822

View attachment 789828
View attachment 789830
View attachment 789831
View attachment 789832
View attachment 789834

View attachment 789837
View attachment 789838

View attachment 789840
View attachment 789843

View attachment 789847
View attachment 789851
View attachment 789853
View attachment 789852

View attachment 789855

View attachment 789860

View attachment 789937

He tagged this guy and then retweeted him, his name was Matt Parker before he changed it as a joke with Mr Douchebag Laywer:
View attachment 789865

View attachment 789857

View attachment 789863

More veiled insults aimed at Ty Beard
View attachment 789876

On defamation:
View attachment 789877
View attachment 789879
View attachment 789880
View attachment 789882
View attachment 789883
View attachment 789885
View attachment 789886
View attachment 789888
View attachment 789889
View attachment 789891

He then retweeted some stuff from another "lawyer" that seems to have made an account just to give his two cents on TI, I'm not posting his tweets, see archive: https://archive.li/Bn3Em

View attachment 789909
View attachment 789910
View attachment 789912
View attachment 789913

View attachment 789914

View attachment 789915
View attachment 789916
View attachment 789917
View attachment 789919

View attachment 789921
View attachment 789923

The Jessie Pridemore thing, he retweeted her:
View attachment 789920

View attachment 789924
View attachment 789925

And he cucks out
View attachment 789928
May want to put all that stuff in different spoilers as to not make a wall of tweets.

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
Borrowing from your post, @CountSarmale

View attachment 790007

This brainlet has it exactly fucking backwards.

Or Nick, Ty, and every single member of BHBH does.
I genuinely curious how one proves they are not a sexual predator or sexual harasser. I mean do you have to go to every city in the US and get a sworn statement from the police dept? Or is there a number of people you have to parade in that will affirm your not one? Just seems like an impossible task to prove your not other than swearing "I am not a sexual predator/harasser"

Botchy Galoop

Giving y'all the side eye
kiwifarms.net
T. Greg earns my respect for one thing; pulling himself out of homelessness. Provided of course, that he was truly homeless and not just couch-surfing for a few months after a bad break-up with his barber.
Is T-less Greg perhaps a veteran? 70% of the homeless in my city are vets, with an assortment of untreated mental health and/or addiction issues.
Dude must have some moxie, but he needs to spend less time on twitter larping as a Super-Duper Lolyer and more time earning a living. He can't bask in the glory that being the "DurhamWeedLawyer" must have brought him...

P.S. Dude needs to get better health insurance. I've never heard of insurance that won't cover a Cpap machine.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Okay so I had my doubts that the opponents get exceptional lawyers, but holy shit did he seriously just claim that the accused has to prove their innocence? The only country in the west that has these sorts of laws (as far as I know) is Sweden. Other than that you'll have to look at messed up shitholes for backward laws like that.

Also secondly, I don't think we truly appreciate the fact that this guys name is literally "Doucette", which I'm fairly sure is pronounced like a feminine Douche. To clarify; This is incredibly funny because he seems like a douchebag, but also because of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

Reactions: Kosher Salt
N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Borrowing from your post, @CountSarmale

View attachment 790007

This brainlet has it exactly fucking backwards.

Or Nick, Ty, and every single member of BHBH does.

"Falsity: Plaintiffs in NC can't win a defamation lawsuit if they can't prove the statement is false. "

In North Carolina

In Texas:
Plaintiffs bringing a defamation claim in Texas must prove: There was a published statement; The statement was defamatory and concerning the plaintiff, & The defendant acted with either actual malice – if the plaintiff was a public official or public figure – or negligence – if the plaintiff was a private figure – regarding the truth of the statement.
It's like these lawyers think their states laws and standards apply everywhere :story:

Zero Day Defense

(Get crazy with the Cheez Whiz!)
kiwifarms.net
"Falsity: Plaintiffs in NC can't win a defamation lawsuit if they can't prove the statement is false. "

In North Carolina

In Texas:

It's like these lawyers think their states laws and standards apply everywhere :story:
The Texan laws and standards for defamation should apply everywhere, it seems-- how the hell is anyone supposed to prove that they didn't grope/sexually harass/sexually assault people at given times and venues outside of having an alibi?