T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Crabbo

kiwifarms.net
You guys are supposed to all be lawyer. Some of you even have handled GFM -> IOALTA accounts. Your hatred for Nick, TY and Vic is clouding your judgment. Its really not that complicated.
Like others have pointed out, the stupidity appears to be more intentional than accidental.
Even if its not them just being dense, they are too convinced that there has to be something crooked.
The person pulling out Occams Razor and saying that the most likely thing was that Vic just hadn't paid attention to how the GoFundMe works illustrates how much they don't want to let go of this conspiracy theory.

And whether or not its part of a massive gayop from the defence… Hard to say.
They have definitely pulled a large amount of them already, and there's plenty of things that seem to happen 'all at once' somehow.
If it is a gayop though, they have shown themselves to be so incompetent that it will come out at some point.

Edit: Are all the lawyers receiving plaques living in the texas area?

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, kinda tempted to have a version made with a sinking ship if/when this gets kicked back on appeals. Maybe even send them to every partner/associate/paralegal,receptionist and mailroom guy as well, just so they can all bask in T Greg's glow.
Just make a meme with a Titanic picture. Don't waste the metal.

Oh For Fucks sake.

T. Greg posted an update on his lawsuit against Dropbox and the NC SCV.

View attachment 1092920

View attachment 1092925
Did he say anything about Jamie Marchi dodging her papers?

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
Only a woman with too much free time on her hands could be that neurotic to make candies and nametags for something that absolutely irrelevant.

I've dealt with a few of these granny busybodies in various functions; it's like no matter where I go there's at least one of them. She kind of fancies herself the camp mom; she brings snacks, she talks too much about irrelevant shit when people are trying to do actual work, she wants everybody to take group pictures, but you just kind of nod and go along with it to humor her because... well, everybody likes snacks. She doesn't really do anything constructive, nor does she want to learn how to, she just wants to feel like she's MAKING A DIFFERENCE. So you appreciate snacks and you just pitch the name tags, or the matching hats, or the shirts into the garbage when you get home.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Only a woman with too much free time on her hands could be that neurotic to make candies and nametags for something that absolutely irrelevant.

I've dealt with a few of these granny busybodies in various functions; it's like no matter where I go there's at least one of them. She kind of fancies herself the camp mom; she brings snacks, she talks too much about irrelevant shit when people are trying to do actual work, she wants everybody to take group pictures, but you just kind of nod and go along with it to humor her because... well, everybody likes snacks. She doesn't really do anything constructive, nor does she want to learn how to, she just wants to feel like she's MAKING A DIFFERENCE. So you appreciate snacks and you just pitch the name tags, or the matching hats, or the shirts into the garbage when you get home.
Ah, but you underestimate who’s recieving these things. And the mindset of being in a moral crusade. Seriously, is there anybody in this lawsuit that’s looked dumber than Greg?

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
What the entire fuck is that font
Never mind that they put in a large custom order of multiple name plates (which is sad as fuck itself), the fonts look like it's pulled off a dollar store whiskey
Someone who heard what the customer wanted and thought, “Well, at least this a huge payday.”
That has to be some of the cringiest things I've seen from LawTwitter. Is that how you spell "cringiest"? I don't use the word cringy or any variation of it, that's how bad it is.
And I’m willing to bet this is it. This is the peak of KV stupidity. Everything else is fighting for second...a distant second.

Reactions: FluffyTet