T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
We get Wick Phillips falling flat on their faces and the LawTwitter thread here is shitted up by some jackass.

I should have expected that.

• Agree
Reactions: Drowningman

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
>We aren't here to hear things we don't like!

Fuck off, I'll make fun of stupid Vic dick riding weebs anywhere there is a platform to do so. I didn't know this was supposed to be a safespace lol
so which lawtwat fuck are you? Or is this shane hiding under a new account. He hasnt visited us for a while. Having to abort that stillborn of a con really did a number on him.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>We aren't here to hear things we don't like!

Fuck off, I'll make fun of stupid Vic dick riding weebs anywhere there is a platform to do so. I didn't know this was supposed to be a safespace lol
Oh look. Another one who didn't consent to being spontaneously impregnated by Vic's pants. How quaint.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how all you pro Vic faggots suck AnOminous' dick so hard, when he has never provided any valuable or accurate information involving the case, just blind Nick dick sucking. Also how upset he is that there is a guy out there who actually released the transcripts for the hearings where Vic and Ty looked like utter fucking morons.

Cope more, weeb fags.
Imagine unironically praising T. Greg Doucette.

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how all you pro Vic faggots suck AnOminous' dick so hard, when he has never provided any valuable or accurate information involving the case, just blind Nick dick sucking. Also how upset he is that there is a guy out there who actually released the transcripts for the hearings where Vic and Ty looked like utter fucking morons.

Cope more, weeb fags.
lol calm down

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how dropping the transcript, wherein Ty made an utter ass of himself and accidentally the whole case, is autistic. Then again, these are the same people who think the only response to people they disagree with on twitter is to spread their private information and harass their families.

How did that autistic attack against Judge Chupp pan out for you guys?
Congratulations, you played yourself.
Actually, KF never attacked Chupp.
We are open to the discussion even with people who disagree with us but if you are here to make an ass out of yourself and simply attack everyone without checking your facts then discussing with you is a waste of time.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net

Cope more, weeb fags.
@Akara thanks for joining the Farms! Hadn't seen an announcement, but we're glad to have you as part of our diverse and inclusive community.

Several members brought your post to my attention as possibly violating our rules about hate speech. You may not promote content that threatens or harasses other members on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or cultural affiliation. We take complaints seriously and offer notices like this to foster a safe and welcoming environment.

Specifically, you mentioned the community sucks AnOminous' dick so hard. It's not known if AnOminous has a dick and assigning a gender to that horse cocked superstud is a violation of the rules. Regardless, the community sucks my dick harder and I have even less to say. Look at my post to points ratio, people eat my shit up. You stupid faggot. Fuck you and all the stupid shits from PULL. You magpies are what made those dumb cunts feel empowered to stab Vic in the back, everything is your fault. They're all stupid and you're worse for parroting their bullshit. Go die.

Please feel free to reach out to me or anyone else from the Trust and Safety Team with any questions. Looking forward to having you as part of our community!

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how dropping the transcript, wherein Ty made an utter ass of himself and accidentally the whole case, is autistic. Then again, these are the same people who think the only response to people they disagree with on twitter is to spread their PUBLIC information (they themselves made available) and harass their families (lol).

1. Fixed for accuracy.
2. That autistic attack helped found the ISWV Community thread, so it turned out well for us.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how dropping the transcript, wherein Ty made an utter ass of himself and accidentally the whole case, is autistic. Then again, these are the same people who think the only response to people they disagree with on twitter is to spread their private information and harass their families.

No, those were third party trolls. The only beef you can have with Chupp is he’s a guy content to just kick the can down the road before punting it to some other judge so he can get back to football and scotch.