T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

GenericReviewerDraco

Furious Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
1. Fixed for accuracy.
2. That autistic attack helped found the ISWV Community thread, so it turned out well for us.
I kinda wish it was more active, but ISWV speds randos aren't as funny as KV sped randos. I've been looking at Senpai laughing at Vicspeds getting outraged by parody Jamie making parodies of the more autistic unimportant Vicspeds and its boring as fuck somehow.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's talking about this: https://www.journalnow.com/news/state/judge-voids-deal-giving-unc-s-silent-sam-to-sons/article_5a422de3-bce5-57ae-8116-1c9f33608a74.html

And it's a good result. The settlement was fishy as hell and the lawsuit itself has the look of a sham lawsuit between parties who weren't hostile to each other, to be used as a pretext to reach exactly that settlement.

Archive

What'll this mean for Douchette's own lawsuit, I wonder.
It doesn't really affect its legal merits. However, it resolves the fraud on the citizens of North Carolina, so Doucette can no longer misleadingly raise money by claiming that his lolsuit has anything to do with redressing that wrong.

Nothing has happened. People are claiming Nick has said he has a source feeding him information from Wick-Phillips. Nick has categorically denied this assertion multiple times but people keep saying he has said this.
Maybe they should listen more carefully to what he said.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Nothing has happened. People are claiming Nick has said he has a source feeding him information from Wick-Phillips. Nick has categorically denied this assertion multiple times but people keep saying he has said this.
I distinctly remember Nick saying on stream that some people (person?) in the WP office were surprised that everything was thrown out. This was months ago. Kinda hard to get that info unless you know someone in the office or know someone that knows someone in the office; or it was a lie.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
I distinctly remember Nick saying on stream that some people (person?) in the WP office were surprised that everything was thrown out. This was months ago. Kinda hard to get that info unless you know someone in the office or know someone that knows someone in the office; or it was a lie.
He got that comment wrong, as I'm the one who passed on to him that people in another law office on the defense's side were surprised everything was thrown out.

• Informative
Reactions: 6thRanger

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Cases Tyler Wolff has commented on in the last 12 months: Nil

He deleted all of his tweets.

View attachment 1142256 View attachment 1142259
That's interesting and all, but until your zoomed in the pic I never knew this Geico nigger was wearing a Right Said Fred netted shirt (with fake abs lines to boot :story: ). Maybe this Sasquatch Abi did assimilate into Aussie culture. Still has that sub-human IQ the Abi's have, but that is to be expected.

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net
Cases Tyler Wolff has commented on in the last 12 months: Nil

He deleted all of his tweets.

View attachment 1142256 View attachment 1142259
So discount Geico caveman has been right about zero cases as he now has no tweets on those cases he was supposedly "right" about, like the Covington kids lawsuit, wasn't all of LawTwitter right about that? Till the letter for reconsideration worked (when I bet all of them were saying it never would)?

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net

ZombiU&Me

REEEjected abortion mascot
kiwifarms.net
Wtf is with the biggest spergs showing up in Douchette's thread? The scariest part of Weeb Wars is that people actually go out of their way to defend him. I shouldn't be that surprised, he did radicalize someone to shoot up a Walmart after all.
I've been wondering that myself, Greg is a nobody so it can't be they want asspats. I'd rather get asspats from a hobo down the street, at least he isn't genetically locked to his phone. Greg is beyond in debt to the point where he should hang out with DSP and out their thinkers together to double their debt.

I remember that Greg only came into this shitshow because some equally bald tard from RT apparently had him on speed dial. Then again these are the same clowns who think Popehat's opinion means anything.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
I've been wondering that myself, Greg is a nobody so it can't be they want asspats. I'd rather get asspats from a hobo down the street, at least he isn't genetically locked to his phone. Greg is beyond in debt to the point where he should hang out with DSP and out their thinkers together to double their debt.

I remember that Greg only came into this shitshow because some equally bald tard from RT apparently had him on speed dial. Then again these are the same clowns who think Popehat's opinion means anything.
And the only thing that keeps Greg out of shit is that he’s so minuscule he’s considered not important enough to go full on Stewie Griffin “where’s my money?”

• Agree
Reactions: ZombiU&Me

ZombiU&Me

REEEjected abortion mascot
kiwifarms.net
And the only thing that keeps Greg out of shit is that he’s so minuscule he’s considered not important enough to go full on Stewie Griffin “where’s my money?”
Threaten to delete his twitter and he'll try to sell his wife on the black market.

Edit: I'm sure taking his phone would result in something similar to this.
giphy (5).gif