T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
Me thinks his law firm didn’t appreciate them being dragged into this.
He's an aussie lawyer. If the professional ethics rules are the same/similar to the UK, then him acting like a sperg probably breached them, or made the firm look like a bunch of dick heads for employing someone like him. Commonwealth ethics rules are pretty strict on how an attorney behaves, with the UK having official guidance about getting into Twitter slap fights, so Australian rules would likely be similar.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Me thinks his law firm didn’t appreciate them being dragged into this.
I think Tyler Wolf is just deleting stuff because if anything comes back from appeals, KickVic will come after him. Like when those fees were announced, a lot of salt flowed.

He's just prepping for running a blockchain or pretending he never saw any of this.

Didn't your lawsuit get cancelled by an entirely different lawsuit? A judge threw out the lawsuit you were complaining about.

That is what boggles my mind. A judge proves that your lawsuit had "merit" by throwing it out, but it then cancels your lawsuit it seems.

I might be complicating this.

Reactions: P5Fever

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net

OneHandClapping

how could you
kiwifarms.net
Didn't your lawsuit get cancelled by an entirely different lawsuit? A judge threw out the lawsuit you were complaining about.

That is what boggles my mind. A judge proves that your lawsuit had "merit" by throwing it out, but it then cancels your lawsuit it seems.

I might be complicating this.
Yes and no.

Douchette's lawsuit is about a frivolous DMCA takedown from the Confederate dudes. The reversal shouldn't change anything for him.

Douchette was crowdfunding money with one of the draws being he was gonna show dem Kay Kay Kays true justice because of a (most likely) fraudulent lawsuit and settlement. Now that the judge tossed the judgement out, his GFM is tilting at windmills.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
I don't think that's how this works at all, this also means appeals work but we get the same result somehow?
That’d mostly depend on who the judges are. It could be someone who’s adhering to SocJus, or it could be another Chupp looking to either kick the can or rush through this to get back to the scotch and away from the slap fight and to a case that’s actually worth their time

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Sure it does. He just threw in the strawman to distract you from realizing he is saying he really has no clients but allegedly has a receptionist for some reason. Remove the irrelevant 'run for office' sentence and you have the real story.
He probably has a shared receptionist that serves multiple small businesses in the building he’s in. Lol if you think he can hire a full time person for his one man show with zero paying clients.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Sure it does. He just threw in the strawman to distract you from realizing he is saying he really has no clients but allegedly has a receptionist for some reason. Remove the irrelevant 'run for office' sentence and you have the real story.
He probably has a shared receptionist that serves multiple small businesses in the building he’s in. Lol if you think he can hire a full time person for his one man show with zero paying clients.
So Greg is operating in the red? Again, his money problem are only alleviated because he’s such a small fry nobody goes after him hellbent to collect.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's an aussie lawyer. If the professional ethics rules are the same/similar to the UK, then him acting like a sperg probably breached them, or made the firm look like a bunch of dick heads for employing someone like him. Commonwealth ethics rules are pretty strict on how an attorney behaves, with the UK having official guidance about getting into Twitter slap fights, so Australian rules would likely be similar.
But I thought he was a giant expert who knew how lawyers were supposed to behave, as he was continually slamming Ty for breaches of professionalism and decorum. He couldn't possibly have been doing that while acting completely unprofessionally himself, could he?

I am actually surprised to hear he is actually a lawyer.

It is almost impressive that he managed to discuss law for several months without once betraying anything resembling insight.

So Greg is operating in the red? Again, his money problem are only alleviated because he’s such a small fry nobody goes after him hellbent to collect.
Did that fucking clown just admit that he doesn't keep his firm's operating account and trust account segregated? And that checks are bouncing because he's kiting them and using unearned fees from money in trust to pay bills?

Did he misspeak? Because that's fucking illegal.

Even if there is some weird exception in North Carolina, it's worst practices.

I will assume he misspoke rather than admitted flagrant lawbreaking.