T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's an aussie lawyer. If the professional ethics rules are the same/similar to the UK, then him acting like a sperg probably breached them, or made the firm look like a bunch of dick heads for employing someone like him. Commonwealth ethics rules are pretty strict on how an attorney behaves, with the UK having official guidance about getting into Twitter slap fights, so Australian rules would likely be similar.
But I thought he was a giant expert who knew how lawyers were supposed to behave, as he was continually slamming Ty for breaches of professionalism and decorum. He couldn't possibly have been doing that while acting completely unprofessionally himself, could he?

I am actually surprised to hear he is actually a lawyer.

It is almost impressive that he managed to discuss law for several months without once betraying anything resembling insight.

So Greg is operating in the red? Again, his money problem are only alleviated because he’s such a small fry nobody goes after him hellbent to collect.
Did that fucking clown just admit that he doesn't keep his firm's operating account and trust account segregated? And that checks are bouncing because he's kiting them and using unearned fees from money in trust to pay bills?

Did he misspeak? Because that's fucking illegal.

Even if there is some weird exception in North Carolina, it's worst practices.

I will assume he misspoke rather than admitted flagrant lawbreaking.

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
But I thought he was a giant expert who knew how lawyers were supposed to behave, as he was continually slamming Ty for breaches of professionalism and decorum. He couldn't possibly have been doing that while acting completely unprofessionally himself, could he?

It is almost impressive that he managed to discuss law for several months without once betraying anything resembling insight.

Did that fucking clown just admit that he doesn't keep his firm's operating account and trust account segregated? And that checks are bouncing because he's kiting them and using unearned fees from money in trust to pay bills?

Apparently Wolff is an attorney at Maloney Anderson Legal in Australia.
Screenshot 2020-02-14 at 10.48.02.png

Notice that someone really looks like they shouldn't be there.
Also, what are the odds of this sperg having a partner/principle in his law firm called Maddox?

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit mate, get a fucking haircut and a shave. I now get why ppl kept referring to him as cavemen. i thought it was just a play on him being an aboriginal but he seriously looks like he could play a reject encino man. I guess not all abo can look like some crazy badass maori mfer. some gotta look like a proper abo cuck.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net

I was going to ask you about that - a retainer check is for him to hold onto in case he eventually does work to earn it in the future. If he's already spent it and the client decides the next day to go to a different lawyer (because they belatedly decided to do research and find out that he spends all his time on twitter, as one possible reason), then he's got a problem because he wouldn't have the money to return to them. Would the legal term for that be fraud, or theft? Or something specific for lawyers?

Can we now take a moment to remember all the times Low-T has accused Ty of misusing Vic's money (that is in an actual IOLTA account, and not mixed in with any other business or personal account that Ty has)?h

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
Haygood Law's excuse to the Court of Appeals for why Ron and Monica failed to file their brief on the attorney's fees:

Vic has habeas dibsies and needs to file his brief on the order dismissing the case first.

View attachment 1144703
So they can dunk on Nick & Ty when they are late but if it happens to MoRonica we can't do the same ?
In what plan of existence do these dumbasses lives on ?

OneHandClapping

how could you
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit mate, get a fucking haircut and a shave. I now get why ppl kept referring to him as cavemen. i thought it was just a play on him being an aboriginal but he seriously looks like he could play a reject encino man. I guess not all abo can look like some crazy badass maori mfer. some gotta look like a proper abo cuck.
And here I thought the caveman jokes were about his cringy avatar.
I only speak for myself, but I immediately thought of the Geico Caveman back when I first saw his lawfirm(?) photo back in October
1581709733846.png

Haygood Law's excuse to the Court of Appeals for why Ron and Monica failed to file their brief on the attorney's fees two weeks ago:

Vic has habeas dibsies and needs to file his brief on the order dismissing the case first.

View attachment 1144703
Isn't Lane just wrong, though? The cross-appeal isn't about the TCPA decision (where, sure, the appellees would need to wait for Vic's brief before they can file a response). The cross appeal is about the (lack of) fees Chupp awarded.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I only speak for myself, but I immediately thought of the Geico Caveman back when I first saw his lawfirm(?) photo back in October
View attachment 1144752

Isn't Lane just wrong, though? The cross-appeal isn't about the TCPA decision (where, sure, the appellees would need to wait for Vic's brief before they can file a response). The cross appeal is about the (lack of) fees Chupp awarded.
He is just wrong. The appeal and cross appeal are over separate issues. And the parties don't get to decide the briefing schedule, it's the appeals court. So while it makes sense to do it the way he suggests sometimes, and sometimes, that is exactly how it goes, that is not how the rules say it's to be done, and while the court can and often does modify the briefing schedule, it hasn't done so.

The cross-appellant simply blew off their deadline without filing for an extension or modification of the briefing schedule.

Also something that clown didn't consider in his haze of being high on his own farts, since the cross-appeal is a separate legal action, they get the full page limit for an appeals action, and a separate briefing schedule, and if necessary or requested, separate oral argument, for more pages and minutes available for their specific legal action.

Now, they could have waited for the appellant's brief, which will very likely also challenge the attorney's fees awards, and then made their own fees arguments as a response to the appellant, but for their own strategic reasons, they preferred filing a separate cross appeal. They wanted to do that. Does he think they accidentally did that?

Anyway the cross-appellants, quite simply, and there's no way of making this more complicated, fucked up. They missed the deadline for a brief in an action they initiated.

There's no defending that, but these cultists can't just admit they fucked up. They will repeatedly jump on Ty for nothing, or for actually following the proper procedure for extending a deadline by motion. They are literally incapable of even seeing that simply blowing off a deadline isn't a good idea, because their gods, who they worship mindlessly, did it. So it can't be a mistake.

By comparison, imagine Ty making a fuckup of this caliber. He would be being eviscerated here, by me and others.

This is why you should never take anything said by these morons seriously. This is how bad their reasoning is, and how pathetic their pretense of objectivity or even being remotely accurate.

Last edited:

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
T. Greg's been preoccupied Silent Sham case that he didn't get to comment on the filings when they came out. That means we got to see what Law Twitter thought of the missing documents in the record before he could give them their talking points.
I had some rather sharp comments about that myself in the lawsuit thread, rather than this shitposting about morons thread. Tyler may be right and some others in the thread made the same comment as well. I would have noticed this much sooner, though. However, I'm also looking at in the light of how last minute their TCPA filing looked.

OneHandClapping

how could you
kiwifarms.net
T. Greg's been preoccupied Silent Sham case that he didn't get to comment on the filings when they came out. That means we got to see what Law Twitter thought of the missing documents in the record before he could give them their talking points.

View attachment 1144775

View attachment 1144765
Imagine getting contradicted by your followers because you were too busy jacking off to your melodramatic lawsuit.