T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Because of my mental disability of being Liberal, I can't say you're right, however you're very very not wrong.
I am far left of center, but Lee was simply quite well regarded both at the time and after the war as a man of character and integrity. While his racial views would not pass muster today, neither would Lincoln's. This is why I am not a huge fan of fanatical attempts to erase the Confederacy from history, like T. Greg Doucette is, as many of the people in question were simply born in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up on the wrong end of the wrong conflict. It was mostly not the slave-owning classes who actually fought for the Confederacy.

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
I had some rather sharp comments about that myself in the lawsuit thread, rather than this shitposting about morons thread. Tyler may be right and some others in the thread made the same comment as well. I would have noticed this much sooner, though. However, I'm also looking at in the light of how last minute their TCPA filing looked.
I may be optimistically giving them the benefit of the doubt, but there's a possibility they were working from their assumed knowledge of the record for most of the last few weeks, waiting for the court to file documents, and then poked the court close to the deadline when the documents failed to appear.

Or they're just lazy. I dunno.

Reactions: Garm

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
I am far left of center, but Lee was simply quite well regarded both at the time and after the war as a man of character and integrity. While his racial views would not pass muster today, neither would Lincoln's.
People don't like to acknowledge the Lincoln plan to move a large portion of the freed slaves to Haiti, Belize and Panama. That doesn't look as angelic in the history books.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Wolff is an attorney at Maloney Anderson Legal in Australia.
View attachment 1144245
Notice that someone really looks like they shouldn't be there.
Also, what are the odds of this sperg having a partner/principle in his law firm called Maddox?
Looks like it's the Tyler Wolff "Bang Marry Kill" Challenge! Since the bottom row is (assumedly) all women, we'll just play it like this. Can only marry 1, though (polygamy is frowned upon by YHWH).

tylerwolfbangmarrykill.png