T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

ChodeMonkey

kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"NO, NO, you're the one who's butthurt!" says the increasingly butthurt man quote tweeting someone who didn't even mention him. It's almost as sad as playing a party game and the only lines people can come up with are "Screech man bad" and "Vig is a pedophile."
All this cope because they can't just face the facts that they had to run away from their shitty frivolous lawsuit and beg the "Klansmen" not to go after them for sanctions.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
T. Greg said he will probably be closing his practice down, perhaps for good.

View attachment 1198985
View attachment 1198986
View attachment 1198982
All that time, money, energy and agony invested in law school wasted. All for nothing. And unlike the late TotalBiscuit, Low T Greg won't make a decent living from being an internet nobody as an alternative because he won't heed my advice of getting a voice changer and become a 2D waifu streamer.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
T. Greg said he will probably be closing his practice down, perhaps for good.

View attachment 1198985
View attachment 1198986
View attachment 1198982
My God. He now has no pretense to avoid tweeting all the damn day. Let's see if his tweeting goes up in frequency, (if possible.)

All that time, money, energy and agony invested in law school wasted. All for nothing. And unlike the late TotalBiscuit, Low T Greg won't make a decent living from being an internet nobody as an alternative because he won't heed my advice of getting a voice changer and become a 2D waifu streamer.
BWAAAHHH! T. Greg's definition of what is "flirty" is probably best left unknown.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is, even if it wasnt nick and ty, some other people would have been ridiculed because of all of this beleive all women bullshit.
The strange thing is, even though this was just another #MeToo claim, that the Farms got interested in this case above all others. I know the guys and gals here found a bunch of evidence showing KickVic were spouting bullshit, but I don't really get why it picked up so much steam early on, before contradictions and lies were found.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The strange thing is, even though this was just another #MeToo claim, that the Farms got interested in this case above all others. I know the guys and gals here found a bunch of evidence showing KickVic were spouting bullshit, but I don't really get why it picked up so much steam early on, before contradictions and lies were found.
Because the site is full of fucking weebs. Throw in the culture war thing and the goobergrabblers and comicsgaters joined in too.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
For me at least i found out about the case, then tug, yellow flash, and nick, then the farms.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
metoo, anime and a side of gamergate 2.0. Helps lots of people in it were destined to be cows to begin with.. Just needed the right trigger.

For exemple, im sure lawtwitter and folks like Manjaw would have found themselves on this site eventually and will continue to provide content beyond just weebwar.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
It'll take many months of Trumpbux to pay off that debt he owes to Randazza and his butt buddy Jay Wolman. Good one Greg!
and he said he was gonna get that big payday for his other creditor in his bankruptcy. I wonder how long his sugar momma gonna support his dumbass. Hope he finalized those marriage paper to tie himself to her like a fucking anchor.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
I was referred by Rekieta Law. :story:

GenericReviewerDraco

Furious Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Someone left a mildly critical comment on a T. Greg for Senate YouTube video. He deleted it, then tweeted about how obsessed the "ConVics" were with him. He proceeds to call Vic a sexual predator and pedophile.

View attachment 1201419
View attachment 1201421
View attachment 1201422
View attachment 1201413View attachment 1201417
https://archive.vn/GijqE

View attachment 1201427
I bet Douchette is another Brad Wiedenheft in the making.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NadeND-001