T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point, just have Douchette fight Drexel in a charity boxing match. The money can go to Douchette's abandoned son and to the actual food bank instead of just being pocketed by Low T Greg, and we can also laugh at the irony that of the two, it's the wannabe black guy who was the deadbeat dad.
I will yet again give a shameless shout-out to Rough N' Rowdy, I hope one day they'll have a Weeb Wars special.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Someone left a mildly critical comment on a T. Greg for Senate YouTube video. He deleted it, then tweeted about how obsessed the "ConVics" were with him. He proceeds to call Vic a sexual predator and pedophile.

View attachment 1201419
View attachment 1201421
View attachment 1201422
View attachment 1201413View attachment 1201417
https://archive.vn/GijqE

View attachment 1201427
He deletes a negative comment on his Youtube video (which can't even get an embarrassing 250 views) and then brags about it on Twitter while making fun of the fans "favorite sexual predator and pedophile". He's clearly butthurt and hiding something in his closet.

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net
He deletes a negative comment on his Youtube video (which can't even get an embarrassing 250 views) and then brags about it on Twitter while making fun of the fans "favorite sexual predator and pedophile". He's clearly butthurt and hiding something in his closet.
What else could he be hiding? The Farms already know his shit.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NadeND-001

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Someone left a mildly critical comment on a T. Greg for Senate YouTube video. He deleted it, then tweeted about how obsessed the "ConVics" were with him. He proceeds to call Vic a sexual predator and pedophile.

View attachment 1201419
View attachment 1201421
I knew how Douchette's lolsuit was going to turn out before he did. Or Jay Wolman. Or Marc Randazza.

Actually I didn't. I thought it would at least get a hearing before the stupid bald cunt had to run away tail between his legs and out thousands of dollars.

He's clearly butthurt and hiding something in his closet.
He can run, well, more like waddle, but he can't hide.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
I knew how Douchette's lolsuit was going to turn out before he did. Or Jay Wolman. Or Marc Randazza.

Actually I didn't. I thought it would at least get a hearing before the stupid bald cunt had to run away tail between his legs and out thousands of dollars.

He can run, well, more like waddle, but he can't hide.
Greg's case was entirely dependent on his GFM being successful and getting the $75,000 he was shooting for. He would have been willing to keep going because his pay pigs were funding the suit. According to a tweet he made month or so ago Randazza and Wohlman had already put in $20,000 worth of work and he was probably looking at a nice chunk for arguments.

So Greg is staring at a dead GFM that raised $10,500 ($3,600 of which is likely a shill donation with recycled money) and Marc Randazza doesn't seem like the type of guy to just forgive tens of thousands in legal fees. The slam dunk case isn't looking so good anymore and there's a very real chance it could be dismissed and SCV could go after him for their legal fees unless he agrees to drop his case. Not to mention Randazza probably wanted to know how Greg planned on paying to continue his suit because the GFM money dried up a while ago. Greg cut his losses and will be making monthly payments to Randazza for a while.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
Greg's case was entirely dependent on his GFM being successful and getting the $75,000 he was shooting for. He would have been willing to keep going because his pay pigs were funding the suit. According to a tweet he made month or so ago Randazza and Wohlman had already put in $20,000 worth of work and he was probably looking at a nice chunk for arguments.

So Greg is staring at a dead GFM that raised $10,500 ($3,600 of which is likely a shill donation with recycled money) and Marc Randazza doesn't seem like the type of guy to just forgive tens of thousands in legal fees. The slam dunk case isn't looking so good anymore and there's a very real chance it could be dismissed and SCV could go after him for their legal fees unless he agrees to drop his case. Not to mention Randazza probably wanted to know how Greg planned on paying to continue his suit because the GFM money dried up a while ago. Greg cut his losses and will be making monthly payments to Randazza for a while.
Has Low T addressed the fate of his case and whether or not Randazza is getting his money?

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Has Low T addressed the fate of his case and whether or not Randazza is getting his money?
Not yet. Most likely scenario is the settlement is under NDA (because they always are)but Greg gives a lot of lip service about how the lawsuit was a raving success. I think what we'll see, though, is Greg say it's settled under NDA and that all he wanted to do was shame the NCSCV for the "extortion" of UNC, which the court made moot when it ruled against them previously and overturned everything.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Not yet. Most likely scenario is the settlement is under NDA (because they always are)but Greg gives a lot of lip service about how the lawsuit was a raving success. I think what we'll see, though, is Greg say it's settled under NDA and that all he wanted to do was shame the NCSCV for the "extortion" of UNC, which the court made moot when it ruled against them previously and overturned everything.
Even though that’s bullshit it’s what he should have done as soon as the judgement was overturned. He‘s only settling out necessity.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Even though that’s bullshit it’s what he should have done as soon as the judgement was overturned. He‘s only settling out necessity.
He expected his lawsuit would be paid for initially by his Twitter followers, and then he'd be able to pocket any money the court gave to him. I think when he realized the money was trickling in (unlike Vic's) he started to consider settling, but he needed to save face on the matter.

Reactions: NadeND-001

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
What is the “pedophile” label based on?
I'm starting to believe that what initially began as low effort trolling, might be deflection on Low T Greg's part in a similar vain to Corey Barnhill. Gregg having some potential underaged skeletons in his closet would be among the last things to surprise me at this point. As much as he LARPs as a chubby chaser with yellow fever, I'm sure no one is convinced he married that landwhale out of genuine attraction.

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to believe that what initially began as low effort trolling, might be deflection on Low T Greg's part in a similar vain to Corey Barnhill. Gregg having some potential underaged skeletons in his closet would be among the last things to surprise me at this point. As much as he LARPs as a chubby chaser with yellow fever, I'm sure no one is convinced he married that landwhale out of genuine attraction.
Maybe he didn't abandon his kid. Maybe he was pre-emptively kicked out.