T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
I feel disappointed that the case was settled. That they should have kept fighting just to get their asses smacked down in court.

I assume LawTwitter has completely covered for their captain's failure.
Even law twits like Mike dunford had doubts about it but wouldn’t outright say it was a farce. Law twitter didn’t talk about it much because they knew it was dumb. It will be memory holed by Gregg within a few days and he’ll block anyone that brings it up.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Even law twits like Mike dunford had doubts about it but wouldn’t outright say it was a farce. Law twitter didn’t talk about it much because they knew it was dumb. It will be memory holed by Gregg within a few days and he’ll block anyone that brings it up.
Now T. Greg is a half rotted tree that a good breeze will push over. The wait will be terrible.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Greg's case was entirely dependent on his GFM being successful and getting the $75,000 he was shooting for. He would have been willing to keep going because his pay pigs were funding the suit. According to a tweet he made month or so ago Randazza and Wohlman had already put in $20,000 worth of work and he was probably looking at a nice chunk for arguments.

So Greg is staring at a dead GFM that raised $10,500 ($3,600 of which is likely a shill donation with recycled money) and Marc Randazza doesn't seem like the type of guy to just forgive tens of thousands in legal fees. The slam dunk case isn't looking so good anymore and there's a very real chance it could be dismissed and SCV could go after him for their legal fees unless he agrees to drop his case. Not to mention Randazza probably wanted to know how Greg planned on paying to continue his suit because the GFM money dried up a while ago. Greg cut his losses and will be making monthly payments to Randazza for a while.
He doesnt even make monthly child support payments.

Reactions: NadeND-001

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
As much as he LARPs as a chubby chaser with yellow fever, I'm sure no one is convinced he married that landwhale out of genuine attraction.
So far as we know, she has no issues other than being fat and having horrible taste in men. I doubt Greg is marrying for anything but selfish reasons, though, as he chose to be a babydaddy instead of a father and to act like a stereotype of one of his own criminal clients. He didn't even consider his firstborn worth marrying for and chose to be a deadbeat dad sperm donor piece of shit instead.

So he's marrying her for some nefarious reason. And there must be something wrong with her too, just because of the fact of marrying a piece of shit like this, although so far I'm going to assume she's the duped, innocent party and hope that she escapes without him inserting his debt tentacles into her far enough to evade his own debts, the most obvious reason for him to marry like this.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
He doesnt even make monthly child support payments.
His kid is an adult now, but he never financially supported him when he was a minor.

So far as we know, she has no issues other than being fat and having horrible taste in men. I doubt Greg is marrying for anything but selfish reasons, though, as he chose to be a babydaddy instead of a father and to act like a stereotype of one of his own criminal clients. He didn't even consider his firstborn worth marrying for and chose to be a deadbeat dad sperm donor piece of shit instead.

So he's marrying her for some nefarious reason. And there must be something wrong with her too, just because of the fact of marrying a piece of shit like this, although so far I'm going to assume she's the duped, innocent party and hope that she escapes without him inserting his debt tentacles into her far enough to evade his own debts, the most obvious reason for him to marry like this.
Greg is a hobosexual

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'd be better off jumping in a lake.
You're such a tsundere.
He wouldn't even have the common decency to leave his kid a good insurance policy.
You've seen how fat he is, he obviously wouldn't die, he'd just float to shore and a bunch of people would take photos of him thinking he's a washed-up whale.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
So far as we know, she has no issues other than being fat and having horrible taste in men.
Low T Greg's wife doesn't necessarily have a bad taste, she was merely lowering her standards.

I doubt Greg is marrying for anything but selfish reasons, though, as he chose to be a babydaddy instead of a father and to act like a stereotype of one of his own criminal clients. He didn't even consider his firstborn worth marrying for and chose to be a deadbeat dad sperm donor piece of shit instead.

Honest to God, Greg, Lawtwitter, the Funimation voice actors and most of Weeb Wars at this point are the kind of fuckups who'd appear on Stefan Molyneux's call-in show. :story: