T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnaught, Drowning in Debt

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
How low does someone's standards have to get before you start saying they have a bad taste?
Having a bad taste is like being born a pleb. It is your sad lot in life and you're rightfully looked down upon by the patricians with well-deserved disdain and disgust. Lowering your standards is like being born a patrician, but settling for a pleb out of necessity; like a tragicomical fall from grace. When not even incel weebs are desperate enough to fuck you, let alone provide for you, a shady debt-ridden fatso that makes Gil Gunderson look like a success story, is the penultimate option to settling for cats and dildos.

ChodeMonkey

kiwifarms.net
T. Greg is shamelessly begging for donations to himself again.

View attachment 1203890
https://archive.vn/0UCUA

Less than a week ago, he shook down his audience for donations to a local food bank. He reportedly matched every donation with $5 of his own, totaling $425.

View attachment 1203892
http://archive.vn/MG2GF
Sound panels are literally the most useless creation in audio design, unless you're trying to be an actual professional with music or voice, and if you're going to be on camera. Either Greggy doesn't know that or he's really going in hard to become a youtuber. He's unaware that you can't buy a likable personality, so he's yet again pursuing failure.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Sound panels are literally the most useless creation in audio design, unless you're trying to be an actual professional with music or voice, and if you're going to be on camera. Either Greggy doesn't know that or he's really going in hard to become a youtuber. He's unaware that you can't buy a likable personality, so he's yet again pursuing failure.
T. Greg should have used that name “ChodeMonkey” and not you because even the most deficient orangutan not named Marzgurl could possibly be this clueless and inept.

Also, look at him and look how little attention he gets outside of Twitter. How do you gain an audience when you can’t even get 300 pitiful views?

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1203890

Less than a week ago, he shook down his audience for donations to a local food bank. He reportedly matched every donation with $5 of his own, totaling $425.

View attachment 1203892
My god he’s really going to do it. He’s going to try to be a YouTube streamer. Shouldn’t he already have sound panels for the room he records his regularly updated podcast?

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1203890

View attachment 1203892
Why does Greg say he's matching donors at $5.00 with no cap, but he's not matching the amount donated by him of the top donation-matcher on his little spreadsheet?

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
My god he’s really going to do it. He’s going to try to be a YouTube streamer. Shouldn’t he already have sound panels for the room he records his regularly updated podcast?
Well fuck me in the ass and call me a Naruto fan! Maybe Low T Greg actually took my advice to heart and becomes a 2D waifu streamer. If he doesn't go 2D he'll have even less viewers than Tonkasaw.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1203890

View attachment 1203892
This is worse than his usual grifting. He's asking people to give directly to his Paypal, so no one can see how much money he receives and there's no obligation for him to use it for the advertised purpose. He doesn't have a goal, so no one knows how much he theoretically needs. No one can track whether he's met or surpassed his goal. While it reeks to high heaven of unethical business practices, I doubt he's doing it this way to try and pull a fast one. I think he knows that he's going to get one or two people donating, and doesn't want Nick to be able to point and laugh at how low his total grift is.

Additionally, it really goes to show the mindset that got him into all his debt in the first place. Instead of starting with what he has and working hard to build his business, using revenues he receives to buy things to make his product better, and being able to justify additional expenditures by showing that his product can succeed - he wants to start off by making big purchases that may result in his videos seeing a marginal improvement at best. Someone clearly told him that you have to spend money to make money, but they don't seem to have ever gotten around to the other things necessary to making money - like hard work, focusing on the task at hand, sticking with something even when things get difficult; all the mature, adult things that come with success. Spending money is easy, so it's clear to see why that is the beginning, middle and end of T. Greg's business strategy.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is worse than his usual grifting. He's asking people to give directly to his Paypal, so no one can see how much money he receives and there's no obligation for him to use it for the advertised purpose. He doesn't have a goal, so no one knows how much he theoretically needs. No one can track whether he's met or surpassed his goal. While it reeks to high heaven of unethical business practices, I doubt he's doing it this way to try and pull a fast one. I think he knows that he's going to get one or two people donating, and doesn't want Nick to be able to point and laugh at how low his total grift is.

Additionally, it really goes to show the mindset that got him into all his debt in the first place. Instead of starting with what he has and working hard to build his business, using revenues he receives to buy things to make his product better, and being able to justify additional expenditures by showing that his product can succeed - he wants to start off by making big purchases that may result in his videos seeing a marginal improvement at best. Someone clearly told him that you have to spend money to make money, but they don't seem to have ever gotten around to the other things necessary to making money - like hard work, focusing on the task at hand, sticking with something even when things get difficult; all the mature, adult things that come with success. Spending money is easy, so it's clear to see why that is the beginning, middle and end of T. Greg's business strategy.
The mask of being a "highly regarded" attorney is falling off.
Who would have thought that Corona-Chan would be the one to bring Doucette down to his core?

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net
Nobody deserves to be accused of being a Naruto fan, dude, not even if they ask for it.

You think he watches this thread? I think he saw us talking about his debts and his creditors breathing down his neck. And his Ls.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You think he watches this thread? I think he saw us talking about his debts and his creditors breathing down his neck. And his Ls.
He's whined about it and weirdly flexed about the site just actually looking up his bankruptcy instead of reading about it when he's talked about it on Twitter, like anyone is going to read his worthless Twitter babblings just to find the one or two interesting tweets buried under mountains of absolutely zero content shit.