T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnought, Drowning in Debt

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Is he really going to try to use this to harass vic, ty and others?

I really hope he does. I really, really do. He's the kind of farthuffer who would not be able to contain himself when he knows he's getting attention that he believes is positive.

edit: he did say he may be closing his practice soon, even temporarily. So is he doing this outside of his legal practice?
Nigga is close to packing it in for good. He can’t afford a plane ticket to Texas.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net

I really hope he does. I really, really do. He's the kind of farthuffer who would not be able to contain himself when he knows he's getting attention that he believes is positive.

edit: he did say he may be closing his practice soon, even temporarily. So is he doing this outside of his legal practice?
I think the whole point in the exercise was to say that he was more "qualified" in Texas law than Rekieta since he can practice in Texas. But due to the way he is getting his TX license it makes him about as "qualified" as any other out of state lawyer.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

He did it as a joke. In the GoFundMe, he said he was going to do legal work in Texas, but that was never going to happen.

1585626471693.png

1585626116265.png

https://archive.vn/RKKtk / https://archive.vn/92LIh

1585626530553.png

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb, summer vers.
kiwifarms.net
I think the whole point in the exercise was to say that he was more "qualified" in Texas law than Rekieta since he can practice in Texas. But due to the way he is getting his TX license it makes him about as "qualified" as any other out of state lawyer.
He can practice but that doesn't mean he knows what the hell he's doing.
I mean, holy shit greg, wake up. You're closing shop, you got creditors breaking down your doors and a bankruptcy suit.
But you're trying to get licensed in a state that you do not reside in, to score points in an internet dramafest over a case that you're not even involved in?

You're the audience! Sit your ass down!

Riku

kiwifarms.net
The Egghead which really has only ruined himself more out of internet clout/asspats/smelling his farts is still trying to get licensed in a different state while he has only debts+lost causes to his name plus not even practicing his degree that much? Can't wish for the appeals to go smoothly, only to see the hard reality check this bald idiot seriously needs.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I think they wanted to strengthen 512(f) jurisprudence, too, at least as a side effect. Doing that would cut down a lot on frivolous DMCA striking behavior. If a false DMCA strike had even a slight chance of coming back to bite you hard, abusive companies would have to reconsider their shotgun strategy.

This wasn't a particularly good case for pushing that, though, and if they had honest intentions they would have tried it in North Carolina federal court, because winning there would actually expand jurisprudence on that kind of fee shifting. Do it in three places and it begins to look like a trend.
Makes sense. T. Greg had an earlier case he crowdfunded to defend some black kid with the intention of expanding some constitutional protection. So the idiot goes in there, argues some nonsense, and is promptly BTFO by the prosecution for his nonsensical and irrelevant arguments.

It's a fine example of how the Douche preys on the black community for personal gain. Kid was fucked from the minute he didn't go with the public defender and instead got the flashy "pro bono" lawyer who turned out to be an idiot.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's a fine example of how the Douche preys on the black community for personal gain. Kid was fucked from the minute he didn't go with the public defender and instead got the flashy "pro bono" lawyer who turned out to be an idiot.
Fred Phelps of God Hates Fags fame started his career as an opportunistic "civil rights" lawyer who was ultimately disbarred for fucking over his clients' interests in favor of ripping them off and exploiting them for good press.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Makes sense. T. Greg had an earlier case he crowdfunded to defend some black kid with the intention of expanding some constitutional protection. So the idiot goes in there, argues some nonsense, and is promptly BTFO by the prosecution for his nonsensical and irrelevant arguments.
Did we have the resolution to that case somewhere? I vaguely remember Low T trying to raise some constitutional issue (and maybe trying to crowd source his arguments for it) but I don't remember hearing anything more about that case.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net

He did it as a joke. In the GoFundMe, he said he was going to do legal work in Texas, but that was never going to happen.

View attachment 1209314
View attachment 1209308
https://archive.vn/RKKtk / https://archive.vn/92LIh

View attachment 1209317
He can practice but that doesn't mean he knows what the hell he's doing.
I mean, holy shit greg, wake up. You're closing shop, you got creditors breaking down your doors and a bankruptcy suit.
But you're trying to get licensed in a state that you do not reside in, to score points in an internet dramafest over a case that you're not even involved in?

You're the audience! Sit your ass down!
I believe Greg’s obsession with Texas also has to do with being able to use a Texas license to get Ty slapped around by the Texas bar. Not sure if that includes disbarment, but wouldn’t surprise me. As for Nick, I think Greg has always thought he’s better than him because reasons. Also, his avatar is very punchable.
How the fuck can you be a lawyer yet unable to find out the terms of your licensing applications? What a fucking dipshit.
Because he’s doing this for Internet points and makes Lionel Hutz from The Simpsons look like O.J. Simpson’s defense team.