T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnought, Drowning in Debt

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Doodler98

kiwifarms.net
Also, as far as I know there was just a one-time application fee... I think someone did mention dues, but I wouldn't expect them to be monthly, much less $1k/month. Does anyone have any idea where that came from, or what the actual amount for maintaining the license would be?
the $1k/month I was referring to is his monthly bankruptcy payment, it's completely separate from the license thing

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Also, as far as I know there was just a one-time application fee... I think someone did mention dues, but I wouldn't expect them to be monthly, much less $1k/month. Does anyone have any idea where that came from, or what the actual amount for maintaining the license would be?

State Bar of Texas Dues Schedule
All Texas lawyers must pay membership dues as follows:

• Licensed 0 to 3 years = $68.00
  • Licensed 4 to 5 years = $148.00
  • Licensed more than 5 years = $235.00
Dues and fees shall be payable on the 1st day of the State Bar's fiscal year.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Fees that the bankrupt idiot won't likely pay, since he won't renew said license, he's broke beyond redemption so how could he manage to pay for a license that he will likely never use beyond the grifting done to have it in the first place? He doesn't live there nor has actual interest working there, anyway. :lunacy:

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
State Bar of Texas Dues Schedule
All Texas lawyers must pay membership dues as follows:

• Licensed 0 to 3 years = $68.00
  • Licensed 4 to 5 years = $148.00
  • Licensed more than 5 years = $235.00
Dues and fees shall be payable on the 1st day of the State Bar's fiscal year.
That's cheaper than some Blu-ray anime releases I've seen in the US, which can be over $300.

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
Another lolyer trying to cargo-cult his way to fame and fortune on the intertubes.
This guy is REALLY trying to rip off Nick, isn’t he?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net