T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnought, Drowning in Debt

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
These guys still don’t understand that Nick makes money lawsplaining because he introduces a human element people are interested in, and he sounds interested about the things he talks about. Mike will shit out a few videos that don’t get 100 views then quit.

Greg did another group chat with his law twitter pals. It’s at 45 views after a week.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
These guys still don’t understand that Nick makes money lawsplaining because he introduces a human element people are interested in, and he sounds interested about the things he talks about. Mike will shit out a few videos that don’t get 100 views then quit.

Greg did another group chat with his law twitter pals. It’s at 45 views after a week.
45-100? That’s the level of someone who does YouTube for fun or just doesn’t want the conversations to be lost.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nobody outside of lawl twitter cares in the least what people inside of lawl twitter say or think about anything at all. They have done yeoman's work in razing their own credibility to the ground, with absolute nonsense like the Spednought.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
I'm quite critical of Ty myself, but I still find it astonishing that Greg and his followers think they are justified in criticizing him and how he runs his firm.

ty.PNG

Did they forget that Ty's firm is still successfull and deals with multi million dollar lawsuits on the regular? That Ty is a devoted father who can provide for his family?

Meanwhile, Greg is bankrupt and had to close his entire firm almost immediately after the lockdown. Not to mention his abandoned son.

I just find it hugely ironic that Greg and his followers seem to feel justified in talking shit about Ty, but they would probably give everything to be him.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
I'm quite critical of Ty myself, but I still find it astonishing that Greg and his followers think they are justified in criticizing him and how he runs his firm.

View attachment 1295173

Did they forget that Ty's firm is still successfull and deals with multi million dollar lawsuits on the regular? That Ty is a devoted father who can provide for his family?

Meanwhile, Greg is bankrupt and had to close his entire firm almost immediately after the lockdown. Not to mention his abandoned son.

I just find it hugely ironic that Greg and his followers seem to feel justified in talking shit about Ty, but they would probably give everything to be him.
Is there anything this motherfucker WON’T respond to with crying laughing emojis? People losing their livelihoods? LOL!!!!!! I guess when you’ve never put food on the table for your own child, others losing the ability to do so for theirs is pure comedy gold.

Garm

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1295173

These people don't care for statistics. As long as they were right this one time, one time, they will bring it up as a disqualifier to anything Ty does. It will not matter if Ty is right 99.999% of the time after this, they have the one victory they needed.

LawTwitter is propaganda. Once you realize that they are all tools for the accomplishment of a goal you stop taking them seriously.

'Tis Dolan

kiwifarms.net

dude dead ass looks like Al from Toy Story 2. He has some serious micropenis issues though

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
These people don't care for statistics. As long as they were right this one time, one time, they will bring it up as a disqualifier to anything Ty does. It will not matter if Ty is right 99.999% of the time after this, they have the one victory they needed.

LawTwitter is propaganda. Once you realize that they are all tools for the accomplishment of a goal you stop taking them seriously.
These people are completely unaware of the idea that multiple examples must be conducted to determine something is a quantifiable example and not an outlier. Hell, vs debaters know this shit.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: LawTwitter is Dumb

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It’s just trying to “own Screech”. Even if they copy Nick’s setup. Nothing else matters to the Threadnought. It’s like Nick is their Public Enemy #1 instead of Vic.
You'd think lawyers of all people could cope with someone disagreeing with something instead of acting like a bunch of exceptional howler monkeys screeching and flinging their feces. Of course most of these clowns either aren't lawyers at all or are lawyers only in the loosest sense of the word.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
:story: What faggot needs the approval of their online "law friends" to start a youtube channel? That's the charisma Mikey is going to bring to YT?

"G-g-g-g--guys, if I start a yt channel w-w-will you give me pity views?" Someone already said it, they won't.
Like I said. If this was my husband, I’d divorce his ass. What a fucking pussy.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
:story: What faggot needs the approval of their online "law friends" to start a youtube channel? That's the charisma Mikey is going to bring to YT?

"G-g-g-g--guys, if I start a yt channel w-w-will you give me pity views?" Someone already said it, they won't.
Not just that but the whole "Do it, Nick would soil himself" part was great. Like you motherfuckers are stupid as shit Nick would welcome it, hell all of us would for something to laugh at.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Not just that but the whole "Do it, Nick would soil himself" part was great. Like you motherfuckers are stupid as shit Nick would welcome it, hell all of us would for something to laugh at.
He's even fucking said so. These people are so out of touch with reality. I seriously assume some of them really still think Nick is Vic's lawyer.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
The saying “All men are little boys” always comes to mind when I look at the KV/ISWV sped threads. VERY few people commenting from the sidelines emerge looking like adults. It’s just exceptionalism and immaturity as far as the eye can see.
Are you talking about the people like Nick and Greg not directly connected to the lawsuit?

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Are you talking about the people like Nick and Greg not directly connected to the lawsuit?
Greg qualifies. But I mostly mean anyone sperging out on Twitter for hours a day over this case. Frankly, even some KFers are way too invested and get FURIOUS with anyone who doesn’t praise Ty and co. without cessation or caveats. Longtime KFers were accused of trying to infiltrate and damage ISWV for posting even mild criticism of Vic’s lawyers or other advocates. Just sheer childishness from way too many people who take themselves way too seriously.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
Greg qualifies. But I mostly mean anyone sperging out on Twitter for hours a day over this case. Frankly, even some KFers are way too invested and get FURIOUS with anyone who doesn’t praise Ty and co. without cessation or caveats. Longtime KFers were accused of trying to infiltrate and damage ISWV for posting even mild criticism of Vic’s lawyers or other advocates. Just sheer childishness from way too many people who take themselves way too seriously.
Ive said before that Nick is well on its way to becoming a true lolcow if he keeps going at the rate hes been. Give it a year or two. Maybe we'll even hear hes a cuck too and drexel been visiting lady rackets.