T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnought, Drowning in Debt

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Ive said before that Nick is well on its way to becoming a true lolcow if he keeps going at the rate hes been. Give it a year or two. Maybe we'll even hear hes a cuck too and drexel been visiting lady rackets.
The unfortunate thing is everyone can point to Low-T and say, “I’m not as bad as THAT loser!” True, but it doesn’t mean you’re not going full speed toward full sped.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Having a hard time deciding whose dumber lawtwitter or AF pilots. On the one hand you have a group of people loving to bully and get grifted on the other you have a group of people who like to say "System X does not work in O-F-F mode" on official GOV forms...

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
lmao

Good job Greg, you got the bar in two states but no practice.

You are now only technically a lawyer.
Well, his fans have said that this Texas thing was out of spite/to get at Nick and Ty. So, it's not like it was a secret Greg had noble plans for The Lone Star State.

Having a hard time deciding whose dumber lawtwitter or AF pilots.
I'd say Law Twitter because of the #Threadnaught and being most likely to drink Flavor Aid in the jungle. Also, I thought the AIr Force was where the geniuses of the military were and the Marines were the crayon eaters.

TwinkLover6969

Boys are for pleasure women are for babies
kiwifarms.net
Ive said before that Nick is well on its way to becoming a true lolcow if he keeps going at the rate hes been. Give it a year or two. Maybe we'll even hear hes a cuck too and drexel been visiting lady rackets.
This is true for all "content creators", I dunno what it is but having a social media platform gives you brain AIDS

Reactions: John Andrews Stan

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net
Well, his fans have said that this Texas thing was out of spite/to get at Nick and Ty. So, it's not like it was a secret Greg had noble plans for The Lone Star State.

I'd say Law Twitter because of the #Threadnaught and being most likely to drink Flavor Aid in the jungle. Also, I thought the AIr Force was where the geniuses of the military were and the Marines were the crayon eaters.
spending 1200 to lash out at someone who thinks you're a moron.

ok.

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
Never underestimate a person's ego especially a military officers. Instead of just writing up "System X requires ops check due to non use inflight" they are trying to say its "broken" but not because they didn't do. Its really nice when they try to church it up even more with "System X does not work in Official mode".

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It was literally that. I actually hope KV people retain this guy.

I have probably written thousands upon thousands of words saying bad things about KV people. But that sentence is the worst imprecation I have ever uttered against them. I honestly hope they retain a man who abandoned his own offspring for dead. T. Greg Doucette.

The deadest of all deadbeat dads.

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
It was literally that. I actually hope KV people retain this guy.

I have probably written thousands upon thousands of words saying bad things about KV people. But that sentence is the worst imprecation I have ever uttered against them. I honestly hope they retain a man who abandoned his own offspring for dead. T. Greg Doucette.

The deadest of all deadbeat dads.
Hey now maybe Greg is hoping to charge someone a "Lemoines" worth for legal counsel, especially if the SLAPP is involved. I mean since he is out of state he will be able to charge all that air fare and stuff if he wins the SLAPP...right?

Last edited:

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net
It's official. The T. Fans love that they were grifted out of $1200.

View attachment 1304299
https://archive.vn/dTXx6
https://archive.vn/e9RI5
"Eligible to Practice in Texas"

Well he shut down his practice in NC cause well he doesn't do paying clients and likes to drive minorities into the ground with the cases he takes being their pro bono lawyer.
So how will he get any form of clients in Texas unless they're the insufferable LawlTwatter speds or KC tards, cause anyone looking him up would go "I would rather hire this random rock by me rather then you".

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
#stillbankrupt
There really isn't a hashtag where you can pack it all in to express that he allowed his firstborn child to grow up as a mixed-race child with no support whatsoever from him. That child could have died for all this piece of shit cared about him.

He should really be trusted with your case, though. I'm sure once you give him all your money to protect your liberty that he'll treat you a lot better than he did his own flesh and blood.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
There really isn't a hashtag where you can pack it all in to express that he allowed his firstborn child to grow up as a mixed-race child with no support whatsoever from him. That child could have died for all this piece of shit cared about him.

He should really be trusted with your case, though. I'm sure once you give him all your money to protect your liberty that he'll treat you a lot better than he did his own flesh and blood.
#stillbankruptstillabandonedhischildstillhasaheadshapedlikeapenisstilladeadbeat