T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnought, Drowning in Debt

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
If he has no paying clients does it really matter how many states he is licenced in. Taking cases for black clients free because T Gregg is a closet racist and wants to put them in jail through bad representation isn't really a winning business strategy.

#PayingClientsMatter
#UnemployedInTwoStates

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
So he picked up a Warhound Titan and a Knight Lancer to what? Show he's a wargamer like Ty? Or a fan of Warhammer 40k like Nick? I don't see any other units on a shelf so what do you want to bet he bought them on eBay?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BlueSpark

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
So he picked up a Warhound Titan and a Knight Lancer to what? Show he's a wargamer like Ty? Or a fan of Warhammer 40k like Nick? I don't see any other units on a shelf so what do you want to bet he bought them on eBay?
I think the idea is to “Own Nick” and apparently one of those ways to do it is to copy his setup. The lack of a Mortal Kombat 2 cabinet keeps the attempt from being too on the nose.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If he has any IP chops what he should do is watch more Leonard French who may not be as dynamic as Nick, but actually does a reasonably good job making a very dry and academic field of law somewhat interesting. Of course, French is actually a practitioner, but it's entirely possible for an academic to address the theory of IP as it relates to interesting ongoing cases.

If he actually thinks he can own Nick with rambling autism, he's wrong, though.