T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnought, Drowning in Debt

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He must've been jumping in joy when a Daughters Of Confederate Vets in Virginia got torched.

Also probably ambivalent when blacks nearly beat sword bro to death and kick another dude's teeth out. Or the shopkeeper and his wife getting beaten by 2x4s. These are Douchette's clients, after all. He probably relishes in the process of getting these animals out of jail and onto the streets again.
When has he ever successfully done that? He seems to ambulance chase after the fact and then lose a frivolous lawsuit.

If I could walk up to your house and step onto the porch without breaking and entering, it's a public place, at least by that definition.

So while in theory you're allowed to be on your private property adjacent to your home, if a cop orders you to go inside... you should probably go inside.
It's pretty well established a front porch is curtilage, or at least most front porches would be (it is possible there are some front porches that are not since it is a rather complex analysis sometimes). The police need something akin to probable cause to search it or, IMO, demand people leave it. At the same time, it may be a "lawful order" to say to go inside and there might be some penalties for refusing such a lawful order. I personally don't think the behavior of the police in this instance was reasonable, though, and the porch sitters were entirely within their rights to be on their porch recording. It's fairly obvious, IMO, that the cops were angry about the First Amendment protected recording, not some bogus curfew violation.

OneHandClapping

i r tuff gui
kiwifarms.net
When has he ever successfully done that? He seems to ambulance chase after the fact and then lose a frivolous lawsuit.

It's pretty well established a front porch is curtilage, or at least most front porches would be (it is possible there are some front porches that are not since it is a rather complex analysis sometimes). The police need something akin to probable cause to search it or, IMO, demand people leave it. At the same time, it may be a "lawful order" to say to go inside and there might be some penalties for refusing such a lawful order. I personally don't think the behavior of the police in this instance was reasonable, though, and the porch sitters were entirely within their rights to be on their porch recording. It's fairly obvious, IMO, that the cops were angry about the First Amendment protected recording, not some bogus curfew violation.
Oh. Meant to say "prospect" not process.

Also, whether the police were in the right or in the wrong, I think we can all agree everything's fucked.

Just boarded up our shop (a small business owned, run, and crewed by minorities) and moved out valuables off site. Hope it survives the night.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was retweeted by @Shane_Yes_That_One:
http://archive.vn/qFlWz
This pop-up needs to go away. It messes up archiving tools
As such, here's what Doucette tweeted (since the damn pop-up is blocking the archive):
To simplify following the criminal justice news of the last 36 hours, I posted a set of 10 links to police brutality videos on Facebook Can't do that here, obvs
So I'm putting them into a thread
[For the videos where I've changed the caption to add in "criminal justice news," you should see a clickable link under each video that will take you to the original tweet]
Houston TX: trampling a peaceful protestor with a horse

(If you can't control it in a crowd, you shouldn't be riding it; if you *can* control it, then the trampling was deliberate)
The rest of the archive picks up the rest of his replies.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Garm

kiwifarms.net
This was retweeted by @Shane_Yes_That_One:
http://archive.vn/qFlWz
This pop-up needs to go away. It messes up archiving tools
As such, here's what Doucette tweeted (since the damn pop-up is blocking the archive):

The rest of the archive picks up the rest of his replies.
I had T. Greg show up in the Twitter Timeline of a personal Lolcow of mine. Fucking riots are converging the ridiculous.

You could've left an opening in there instead of just shutting down the entire conversation in one post, lol.
Well, it is the same reason none of LawTwitter will show up here. They need Twitter to bury their screw ups.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
They show up here from time to time, usually for zero effort thread shitting though.
One or two. With Ron being here though I figured that Ron would be asking all of them to descend en masse on the Farms. Seeing as how they are online posting to Twitter all the damn day, it shouldn't be too much trouble to go to the Farms.

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb, summer vers.
kiwifarms.net
a) he utterly fucking sucks
b) he doesn't actually want it easily digestible because outside of a confusing morass of unintelligible twitter vomit, it would be more obvious how incompetent he is.
This makes me wonder: his threads are a mishmash disorganized clusterfuck that only he could figure out.

Just like some of the filings. Perhaps he's trying to help with their court work?

• Agree
Reactions: Drowningman

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
This past week has been good for T. Greg on Twitter. He went from 31,000 followers to over 50,000.

1591229645547.png

https://archive.vn/KrukL

So T Greg says Black Lives Matter,,does that include his son or just someone whose coattails he can get dragged on?
T. Greg doesn't have a half-black son. A lot of people seem to think he does. I don't know where this claim came from.

1591231069797.png

https://archive.vn/LHpAx

Last edited: