T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnought, Drowning in Debt

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
I found a sock account of his on Twitter, You've been cautioned:

EDIT: ALWAYS archive https://archive.fo/9ZXpd

Noooo...fuck no, dude..heres some real evidence: I got t. greg here saying to never to respect a woman at 1:14
if its not obvious, thats the twitter account of stavros, co-host of cumtown podcast, highly recommend it

If you don't archive that you're bitchmade.
shut up bitchmam

Last edited:

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
Noooo...fuck no, dude..heres some real evidence of t. greg saying never to respect a woman at 1:14
if its not obvious, thats the twitter account of stavros, co-host of cumtown podcast, highly recommend it
Well, I am sensing the hypocrisy from this man.

• Agree
Reactions: TJ-Weber

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
That tweets from this morning. God god man, how deep down the timeline did you have to dive in order to recover that?

I'm thinking commendations are in order.

:semperfi:

is a valuable friend

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 855287
Or maybe he says he has no memory of it because IT NEVER HAPPENED. Got this from TUG so I can't the tweet to archive it
Does he have fucking brain damage? The affidavit LITERALLY reads: "I have no memory of these events, and if Monica was distressed, I would remember it." He's basically protecting himself from perjury by not swearing (Directly) to an absolute. Any normal fucking human being knows what he meant. You have to intentionally misread it to come to this delusional fucktard's conclusion.

Monica's account:

Cunt said:
Plaintiff continued in this fashion for several minutes, despite Defendant’s fear and shock, until Mr. Dahlin knocked on Plaintiff’s hotel door. Plaintiff left Defendant on the bed, and hurriedly answered the door. Mr. Dahlin inquired whether Defendant was ok, clearly noticing distress.
Which means: DID. NOT. HAPPEN.

Here's something similar.

"In 1995, Cindy Crawford came into my bedroom and raped me. I have no memory of these events, but if it did occur, I would remember being raped."

It means the exact same fucking thing, you fucking fat faggot. It. Did. Not. Happen.

And that's because it was consensual.