Tabletop/Board Game Idea Thread. -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Seeing the video game idea thread, I thought I would make this thread for those of us who have ideas for games of the tabletop variety. Got an idea for a RPG, board game, card game or dice game? Post it here, I would love to see all of the creative ideas members here have.

I have had an idea for a Science Fiction role-playing game for sometime and have done a bit of work on it lately, trying to make something that is light weight, easy to learn and flexible. I might post more about it later if I decide the idea doesn't suck.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, on mchat the other game we thought of some game called Cats and Corgis where you are all a bunch of cute pet animals and you go on adventures around the house, in the yard, etc. and fight things like chew toys, roombas, squirrels, etc. and you can even choose character classes and stuff. You roll the dice to determine the outcome all of the cute things you do.

Pretty much something like D&D and with corgis and cute animals. It's weird.

E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
Fialovy said:

I could see that selling extremely well.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
I'm still waiting for the GAMe PLACe to come out with CWCopoly.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fialovy said:
Well, on mchat the other game we thought of some game called Cats and Corgis where you are all a bunch of cute pet animals and you go on adventures around the house, in the yard, etc. and fight things like chew toys, roombas, squirrels, etc. and you can even choose character classes and stuff. You roll the dice to determine the outcome all of the cute things you do.

1012203_10200953922702871_1381780162_n.jpg