Tabletop Community Watch -

You're funnier when I post things to make you mad
kiwifarms.net
I'm a tabletop nerd and you space marine fag have gone so far beyond autism I'm lost for words. Amazing OP no one is ever going to read.. I hope it included the decades of hate GW got for holding back the miniature hobby.

Bandai launched the Digimon 2020 TCG in English last/this year. They did a pre-release late last year with the final full release to be last month but delayed to this month. Bandai messed up distribution for both releases with game shops getting half or less of their pre-orders let alone stock to sell on shelves. People wanting to play the game aren't able to do so because they literally cannot find shops which have stock. The scalpers noticed this and are raiding chain stores like Target hourly to put packs and starter decks on Ebay for 3 times their worth. Unlike MTG starter decks Digimon 2020 starter decks are unique cards, some you want for competitive decks. This has made it impossible for most people to play the game outside of simulators and the tutorial app they released on Android. Scalping is now so bad the top card in the first set (Omnimon) is selling for $150-200 on ebay right now. A TCG which isn't even playable has cards reaching Jace the Mind Sculptor levels.

The second half of the shit show is the community which is troon central. On 4chan any digimon thread is filled with people jerking off to blue dinosaur (Veemon or Flamedramon) feet. Angry virgins spamming the thread with their big titties female "waifumons" they won't shut up about either. Being a semi niche series attracts all the furries who only watched the one series to jerk off to the fox in it which only increases the weird sexuality Digimon community forces on any one who interacts with it. In the middle of this shit show you have the troons who want you to enter your pronouns to join the discords for the game and shit cans any one the same way all lefty groups do. Online play is done either via using webcams to film your play area (official tournaments are using this format through facebook, enjoy getting zuched to win a set of crappy sleeves and 3 packs) or using Tabletop simulator arranging games via the tranny discords. Many competitive players are turning to proxy cards to make decks since webcam quality isn't good enough to detect fakes and it's much less hassle than buying the real deal.

With the release being this week many stores are having to cancel pre-orders since Bandai didn't fulfill their orders and stores which do have product are selling a booster box for $250 or more each instead of $90-100 as they should be. Many nerds are raging they can't get their furry TCG cards and rage quitting a game they have never been able to play. With game shops closing left and right due to covid driving off their customers Bandai has firmly nailed the coffin shut on the Digimon TCG. Being the 6th Digimon TCG bandai have launched (5 previous all failed too) this one had some real legs and was getting discussed in many alternative card game circles. The unique mechanics and some of the best anime art seen on cards drew in so many people with autism who can't get their fix. Bandai screwed the pouch worse than the furries ever could. It's a cauldron of autistic furries just waiting to blow their top and throw a tard rage tantrum.. Not that Digimon's community isn't already cow worthy in it's own right.

On a side note : To catch up with the Japanese releases Bandai took sets 1-3 and mixed them into 2 larger sets. 1.0 and 1.5 turning 3 releases into 2, in doing so they have put many of the game defining cards in the first set which no one can get hold of and likely won't see a lot of reprinting. One of them being the most powerful card in the game which is a super rare and requires multiple box openings to find one (there is an even rarer alt art version) The game has 6 colors, one is for multi color cards (white) while the rest all have starter decks with unique cards. Bandai released only 3 of them with 1.0 while 1.0 contains many cards in colors which have no starter deck for people to purchase. If you want to play Purple, Black or Green you're entirely dependent on opening packs or buying singles so you're shit out of luck on that front with the distro problem.

Inquisitor_BadAss

The only person who fell for Nulls April fools
kiwifarms.net
You are next

Historical games are played almost exclusively by old men obsessed with the history behind the factions they play. I knew a guy with three different Roman armies comprised of early, mid then late empire. They could talk for days about the empire and go into ridiculous details.

There’s gonna be no danger hair nonsense with that crowd because it’s surprisingly insular even from a war gaming stand point.

kiwifarms.net
Historical games are played almost exclusively by old men obsessed with the history behind the factions they play. I knew a guy with three different Roman armies comprised of early, mid then late empire. They could talk for days about the empire and go into ridiculous details.

There’s gonna be no danger hair nonsense with that crowd because it’s surprisingly insular even from a war gaming stand point.
Wargames illustrated have already addressed this issue in their magazine which is almost entirely about historical gaming. There's already facebook rumbles about WW2 memorabilia getting banned or being made illegal under many laws. Toy nazi tanks is the next step on that slope. The I just want to grill types are going to be sucker punched with the SJW bullshit everyone else sees coming. It's the D&D player mentality where they think they can say not at their table, but lose their table and have to enter the neon haired troon town outside of their basement sooner or later. Or one of them hooks a SJW girlfriend and their table gets trooned up from the inside out. Never under estimate how many losers and trannies are part of tabletop gaming. The soy neckbeard types define warhammer and their previous generation are into historicals.

Last edited:

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wargames illustrated have already addressed this issue in their magazine which is almost entirely about historical gaming. There's already facebook rumbles about WW2 memorabilia getting banned or being made illegal under many laws. Toy nazi tanks is the next step on that slope. The I just want to grill types are going to be sucker punched with the SJW bullshit everyone else sees coming. It's the D&D player mentality where they think they can say not at their table, but lose their table and have to enter the neon haired troon town outside of their basement sooner or later. Or one of them hooks a SJW girlfriend and their table gets trooned up from the inside out. Never under estimate how many losers and trannies are part of tabletop gaming. The soy neckbeard types define warhammer and their previous generation are into historicals.
What if I own the table, though?

Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but people are going to find the effective solution is gatekeeping their games. Demand something the GM doesn't want to do? There's the door, motherfucker.

Then what? Sure, you could dox and shit all over him in social media, for a time. And then the subpoena and court summons land in your mailbox. Defamation is still a thing, and if you don't think a judgement could be leveled, let me point out that even with Lin Wood losing his fucking marbles, Nick Sandmann has already wrung settlements from two of the media orgs that slandered him. Getting dragged into court is the socjus activist's worst nightmare.

The problem socjus faces with RPGs is the speedbump in the form of the players, who might turn their vaunted racially sensitive game into RaHoWa 2021. So they're having to change the culture, but that's still an uphill slope because, y'know, we play what we WANT to play.

kiwifarms.net
Nice table when you have no one to play with. People will grow out of tabletop games or get too busy to play them. You need to replace your players and the outside pool is full of neon hairs. Unless you have the garage with 4 neckbeards who grew up together and never left their home town you're having to deal with outside influences. Even then Neckbeard 3's wife might spend all day on facebook and get into the social justice side of things then brow beating him. Or his teenage daughter coming out as gay and suddenly dyke jokes are off the table every time you run into a hobbit.

I wish my table my rules worked. I'd kill for a gaming group I could make edgy jokes with and not have to worry about one of them meeting a tumblr whale who wants to come paint at the game store but that's not the reality we live in. Even historic model makers are starting to make female soldiers now, there has to be a market for those or it makes no sense for small companies to do it. Kickstarter some how drew in an immense amount of new people to the hobby and most of them are marvel fanboy types which comes with the pronoun police.

They have to change the culture doesn't apply when you have GW, WOTC and White wolf bending over backwards for them already. They ARE the culture, they're being hired to write the lore and make the rules. Why do you think 40k is now a marvel universe and MTG is tanking?

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice table when you have no one to play with. People will grow out of tabletop games or get too busy to play them. You need to replace your players and the outside pool is full of neon hairs. Unless you have the garage with 4 neckbeards who grew up together and never left their home town you're having to deal with outside influences. Even then Neckbeard 3's wife might spend all day on facebook and get into the social justice side of things then brow beating him. Or his teenage daughter coming out as gay and suddenly dyke jokes are off the table every time you run into a hobbit.

I wish my table my rules worked. I'd kill for a gaming group I could make edgy jokes with and not have to worry about one of them meeting a tumblr whale who wants to come paint at the game store but that's not the reality we live in. Even historic model makers are starting to make female soldiers now, there has to be a market for those or it makes no sense for small companies to do it. Kickstarter some how drew in an immense amount of new people to the hobby and most of them are marvel fanboy types which comes with the pronoun police.

They have to change the culture doesn't apply when you have GW, WOTC and White wolf bending over backwards for them already. They ARE the culture, they're being hired to write the lore and make the rules. Why do you think 40k is now a marvel universe and MTG is tanking?
Dude, I don't know what to tell you, other than perhaps RPGs will need to slide back into the realm of the outcast and the outlier, of kids (and adults) in basements or at kitchen tables. I think you're pessimistic as fuck, too, but then, it's not in my nature to surrender without a fight.

If someone wants to cram pronouns into my game, I'll be happy to introduce them to two new words: 'Get,' and 'out'.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
Dude, I don't know what to tell you, other than perhaps RPGs will need to slide back into the realm of the outcast and the outlier, of kids (and adults) in basements or at kitchen tables. I think you're pessimistic as fuck, too, but then, it's not in my nature to surrender without a fight.
Maybe it's the rose-tinted glasses speaking, but I genuinely had more fun with RPGs back when they were the realm of the outcast and the outlier. Just a bunch of weird bored guys of all shapes, sizes and colors (and the occasional girl, sometimes even not someone's girlfriend) getting together in someone's living room with a couple sixpacks of beer, some soda and 20 bucks of the cheapest snacks we could get on WalMart.

These days the pool of people interested in playing is much larger, but the crowd is... a lot less interesting. Way more landmines you have to dodge in order to try to get a game going. This isn't even blackpilling, in this case I'm perfectly fine with rejecting modernity and embracing tradition in my RPGs. My group has done it already: anyone with even a whiff of dye in their hair or their pronouns listed anywhere doesn't make it to a single tryout session, and I thank the heavens I have a GM who's fine with turning people away if they won't gel with the group or the campaign.

kiwifarms.net

I am pessimistic but that's from experience. We went from nerds on xbox live calling everyone a faggot constantly to everyone being a tranny and demanding safe spaces in about 10 years. Kickstarter and youtubers have brought so much cancer into tabletop I can't find a single place I would call home any more. Gaming won't go back to basements, kitchen tables and back alley game stores ever again. I have no intention of going down without a fight but we're fucked unless you can convince GW fans to stop buying space marines before we end up with Primaris trannies.

What, you mean hiring a bunch of literal token diversity hires who don't play the game and have no experience designing a card game, yet alone inserting themselves in the very complex living system that is Magic The Gathering, leads to sub-par quality of work?

Gosh, it's almost like tokenism is bad for a reason and these idiots are just damaging their brand for no reason.

Hope the hand jobs the pink haired intern gave them for being a progshit were worth it.

Having said that, I'm fully expecting the 4chan, "We Wuz Wizurds and SHEEET" parody with monkeys and apes on each fake card to be excellent and extremely well balanced.

I particularly like the choice of cards to offer alternative art for.

Things Black people are known for:

Cultivating prosperous societies

Pondering new and innovative ideas

Having both parents

Stalphos Johnson

Very Spooky
kiwifarms.net
I am pessimistic but that's from experience. We went from nerds on xbox live calling everyone a faggot constantly to everyone being a tranny and demanding safe spaces in about 10 years. Kickstarter and youtubers have brought so much cancer into tabletop I can't find a single place I would call home any more. Gaming won't go back to basements, kitchen tables and back alley game stores ever again. I have no intention of going down without a fight but we're fucked unless you can convince GW fans to stop buying space marines before we end up with Primaris trannies.
I think the biggest difference is that tabletop is far more decentralized. With vidya, it's easy for a few bluehairs to impose safe spaces on the vast majority of the players, whether they want it or not, which is much harder with tabletop. Developers can't take away your old versions, or make old versions inaccessible, nor can they force you play on newer versions like they can with forced updates with vidya. Even then, games haven't been completely pozzed. It's just been the AAA studios, while a lot of smaller studios have risen to prominence in spite of these politics. It will be even harder to push this shit in tabletop, simply due to how it's all dependent on the group you play with. Just look at this thread; most of it has been about WOTC, GW, and some Kickstarter abominations. Compare that to vidya, where almost all the big players (EA, Ubisoft, Sony, Microsoft, Paradox, Bethesda, etc.) have been pushing this shit and vidya still survives. You just have to look outside the mainstream and look for the indies and smaller studios. I think, at worst, we might see WOTC, GW, and some smaller studios go down the drain, but there will always be a thriving indie community that won't cater to this crap. Just be sure to do your part and gatekeep and don't mindlessly consoom.

kiwifarms.net
GW and WOTC have a larger market share than all the big video game companies combine. The industry is built on selling space marines and magic packs. If you don't have one of those communities in your store it's going to die. New blood has to come from some where and the old blood is not immune to poz infection.

Your old version example is a good but you need to read this article. https://wearethemutants.com/2019/01...alitarian-origins-of-the-fantasy-battle-game/ Old hammer is already full of soy boy types and they're going to attack any one who opposes them pushing their agenda. The old version exists but the community for it will be bitching about chainmail bikinis.

iceteayo

kiwifarms.net
Another thing you have to consider with Warhammer is the sheer explosion it has seen on youtube. We went from Warhammer on youtube being mostly random Dawn of war clips, random painting videos, and those shitty art slide show music videos with metal music. To how it is now with everyone and their mother trying to do lore videos and how lucrative Warhammer is on youtube now. Oddly, enough the sheer amount of lore was able to gatekeep people who were too scared to read shit themselves ironically I have seen fucking Warhammer loretubers advocate gatekeeping and I find it quite ironic since they have played a part in not gatekeeping shit themselves. Alfabusa and his if the emperor had a text to speech device has also gained criticism for the memes overtaking canon in some regard. Unpopular opinion but 40k should never get another good video game the minute we get a high quality AAA 40k game again its over thats the nail in the coffin imo.

(Also this is some massive conspiracy theory stuff but apparently Alfabusa himself supports sigmarxism ideals but this is just random schizo shit from /tg/ threads.)

Also whenever Magic implodes in on itself please make sure to gatekeep any Magictards becasue they are already leaking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swiss46

You dare refuse my batchall?!?
kiwifarms.net
Someone needs to make a meme of wizards begging black people to play while there’s a table of them all playing Yu gi oh.
honestwork.jpg

kiwifarms.net
Apparently the creator of the video is the dude who made /r/Sigmarxism I watched it and frankly it does a damn good job at telling you about Stormcasts and how they differ from Space Marines. The problem however is in classic leftist fashion he has to shove in constant political allegories and it really hampers a good video. Though, going back my original point people have pointed out /r/sigmarxism has kinda "taken" over 1d4chan in that they edit articles to suit their views and if anyone changes them they are instantly changed back. It is kind of a losing battle and I have noticed recently on /tg/ a lot of shitposters consider 1d4chan bad now so you cant rely on /tg/ to get shit done anymore I guess.

I say this as a fan of Age of Sigmar that I hate how I am going to associated with these weirdos.
That's the way wikipedia is taken over. It's not bots either, it's just autistic troons gate keeping articles. But /tg/ is long dead now like the rest of 4chan, creative people don't post there any more when they can run their own youtube channels and get patreon bucks.

Another thing you have to consider with Warhammer is the sheer explosion it has seen on youtube. We went from Warhammer on youtube being mostly random Dawn of war clips, random painting videos, and those shitty art slide show music videos with metal music. To how it is now with everyone and their mother trying to do lore videos and how lucrative Warhammer is on youtube now. Oddly, enough the sheer amount of lore was able to gatekeep people who were too scared to read shit themselves ironically I have seen fucking Warhammer loretubers advocate gatekeeping and I find it quite ironic since they have played a part in not gatekeeping shit themselves. Alfabusa and his if the emperor had a text to speech device has also gained criticism for the memes overtaking canon in some regard. Unpopular opinion but 40k should never get another good video game the minute we get a high quality AAA 40k game again its over thats the nail in the coffin imo.

(Also this is some massive conspiracy theory stuff but apparently Alfabusa himself supports sigmarxism ideals but this is just random schizo shit from /tg/ threads.)

Dawn of war did an immense amount of damage when it came out. It brought in the lore fags age of tabletop communities. They learned everything from wikis played the games and maybe tried painting a space marine. Total Warhammer did a similar thing recently but not to the same extent. The lore videos come mostly from Dark souls lore videos taking off so hard. It became it's own sub genre that spiraled outwards like Star wars and 40k. These are the people Age of sigmar was designed to hook and it did a wonderful job for GW in that regard. Erase everything, start fresh and then make you buy 40 of your basic troop for a unit because you get double the attacks if 30 are alive when they charge. Genius.. And too fucking expensive for any one with an ounce of sense.

Can we bitch about eceleb painting videos now please? I hate the new generation of them. I'm generally an asshole and talk like one but feeling real emotional distaste for people is rare (excuse the blog). I make exceptions for all the current youtube crop. Miniac is a tard who doesn't even like painting models but makes clickbait for the lore fags to lap up. Goobertown snorefest is an ugly autistic germanic guy who spends hours droning on about leftist politics while barely painting models. Luke Asp (have I got that right?) looks like a smack head, sucks at painting and is completely uninteresting. He's the type of guy who goes to a tabletop group at the pub to get pissed and has to play to do it. Midwinter? Utter twat. Just a twat. Constantly shoves his hooker on camera to get the simp patrons and none of his videos are fun to watch because he's so bland. There's also all the crappy terrain makers who are even worse in every way but get all the fake D&D girls fawning over them for some reason.

Duncan the GW meme. Looks like a rat fucked a skaven and shit him out. Very little charisma, very bland painting style and is better suited to sitting behind a desk at your local GW store than being in front of a camera. The memes annoy me endlessly but I've grown to appreciate his simple small town approach because it's no where near as offensive as the pile of shit we now have in front of us that dominate your youtube recommendations for some reason. I miss the days of Dr. Faust's painting clinic being a website you visited. I'd even take back Gamza who was a bit of a tard but at least he had passion for the hobby. These days it's zoomers who grew up on lore videos covering everything in contrast.

Please excuse my tard rage, it's been building for a while.

Here you go lefty, I fixed your meme to make it funny instead of just recoloring white people memes.

Attachments

• fixedmeme.png
    fixedmeme.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

iceteayo

kiwifarms.net
That's the way wikipedia is taken over. It's not bots either, it's just autistic troons gate keeping articles. But /tg/ is long dead now like the rest of 4chan, creative people don't post there any more when they can run their own youtube channels and get patreon bucks.

Dawn of war did an immense amount of damage when it came out. It brought in the lore fags age of tabletop communities. They learned everything from wikis played the games and maybe tried painting a space marine. Total Warhammer did a similar thing recently but not to the same extent. The lore videos come mostly from Dark souls lore videos taking off so hard. It became it's own sub genre that spiraled outwards like Star wars and 40k. These are the people Age of sigmar was designed to hook and it did a wonderful job for GW in that regard. Erase everything, start fresh and then make you buy 40 of your basic troop for a unit because you get double the attacks if 30 are alive when they charge. Genius.. And too fucking expensive for any one with an ounce of sense.

Can we bitch about eceleb painting videos now please? I hate the new generation of them. I'm generally an asshole and talk like one but feeling real emotional distaste for people is rare (excuse the blog). I make exceptions for all the current youtube crop. Miniac is a tard who doesn't even like painting models but makes clickbait for the lore fags to lap up. Goobertown snorefest is an ugly autistic germanic guy who spends hours droning on about leftist politics while barely painting models. Luke Asp (have I got that right?) looks like a smack head, sucks at painting and is completely uninteresting. He's the type of guy who goes to a tabletop group at the pub to get pissed and has to play to do it. Midwinter? Utter twat. Just a twat. Constantly shoves his hooker on camera to get the simp patrons and none of his videos are fun to watch because he's so bland. There's also all the crappy terrain makers who are even worse in every way but get all the fake D&D girls fawning over them for some reason.

Duncan the GW meme. Looks like a rat fucked a skaven and shit him out. Very little charisma, very bland painting style and is better suited to sitting behind a desk at your local GW store than being in front of a camera. The memes annoy me endlessly but I've grown to appreciate his simple small town approach because it's no where near as offensive as the pile of shit we now have in front of us that dominate your youtube recommendations for some reason. I miss the days of Dr. Faust's painting clinic being a website you visited. I'd even take back Gamza who was a bit of a tard but at least he had passion for the hobby. These days it's zoomers who grew up on lore videos covering everything in contrast.

Please excuse my tard rage, it's been building for a while.
If anything people who get into Age of sigmar generally do it for the models and interest in the game/hobby not many people enjoy its lore and theres barely any videos for it since its legit not that lucrative like Fantasy is currently due to vidya.

I think my most hated 40k youtubers that pop up in my recommended have got to be Valrak and Kiroth. Valrak is the defacto GW shill and cooms over any new primaris releases for his le epic Imperial Fists but will pretend to care for Xenos/Chaos players just for views. Some how is always glued to the computer becasue whenever GW drops any news seemingly has a 10+ minute video up in an hour. The worst part is how GW THEMSELVES puts out videos giving you a run down of the news that week and its typical 1 minute videos while Valrak stretches these fucking things for all the juicy ad revenue. He also clearly dislikes Age of Sigmar but has to keep repeating "uhhhh the models look great the best models GW ever made! I just am not a fan of AoS" only does it so daddy GW doesnt get on his ass.

Kiroth yet another cult of personality who does the same shit valrak does where they stretch an article thats at least a 2 minute read to a 15 minute video. He has pink hair which at first I thought he lost a bet but apparently dyes it regularly. His niche is what I dub "miniature critic" in the same way Outercircle does where they make long ass videos going through GWs website telling why you should like/hate certain models. I find this super useless since imo miniature tastes are subjective but these guys state their opinions like fact on why certain models are good/bad. On top of the fact GW does a horrible job with current paint jobs which make models much worse than they really are.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
If anything people who get into Age of sigmar generally do it for the models and interest in the game/hobby not many people enjoy its lore and theres barely any videos for it since its legit not that lucrative like Fantasy is currently due to vidya.

I agree, I don't think any one likes the AoS lore, but it's the people who got into warhammer through youtube lore videos and video games that AoS pulls into the mini scene. Fantasy being a dead game was healthier for the community than having AoS and 40k being big again. You used to find clubs which had their own niche games with 40k on the side. Everyone was pissed at GW and happy to play Warmachine, Malifaux, Flames of war and a few other titles. 8th hit and AoS removed bonuses for hoodies/screaming and clubs now lean too heavily one way or another. Even if you buy 3rd party models you're still supporting the eco system so Terry will buy up a full nurgle army next time they circle round.

iceteayo

kiwifarms.net
I agree, I don't think any one likes the AoS lore, but it's the people who got into warhammer through youtube lore videos and video games that AoS pulls into the mini scene. Fantasy being a dead game was healthier for the community than having AoS and 40k being big again. You used to find clubs which had their own niche games with 40k on the side. Everyone was pissed at GW and happy to play Warmachine, Malifaux, Flames of war and a few other titles. 8th hit and AoS removed bonuses for hoodies/screaming and clubs now lean too heavily one way or another. Even if you buy 3rd party models you're still supporting the eco system so Terry will buy up a full nurgle army next time they circle round.
The slump of 7th edition really made other games blow up its such a shame barely any of them were able to capitalize on this slump. I am getting into a non GW game called Conquest last argument of kings though pretty cool rank n flank that doesn't just ape Warhammer Fantasy for once.

Even if you buy 3rd party models you're still supporting the eco system so Terry will buy up a full nurgle army next time they circle round.

This shit annoys me the most you have people who will seethe about GW everyday of the week and brag about how they buy all their models from Ivan/Chang, 3rd party stuff, or 3D print and how they pirate all the rules yet they still play Warhammer games which inversely still supports the "GW monopoly" they all complain about. While they seemingly do absolutely nothing to try other table top games that are out there.

kiwifarms.net
Kings of war seems to be the new alt game in town. Conquest looked good but doesn't it have a dodgy released schedule where barely anythings out for it? Malifaux and Warmachine died from new edition launch. Privateer made getting models into people's hands impossible and straight up didn't stock most of Europe, some stores get 1 faction starter each and told to wait months for more. Having the whole game leak early and change very little didn't help any. They're making weird chibi style board games aren't they now? They finally made Monpoc nice models and ruined it by playing favourites with factions so many are unplayble from lack of development.

3D printing an entire warhammer army would take autism on par with Sonichu. Even if you had a mono screen we're talking 2 or 3 hours for 5 guys depending on your build plate size. Then you have to clean them and cure them which can take up to an hour depending on your set up. Doing maybe a hundred rank and file that way would suck without failed prints. You cut the model cost about in half for plastic models after all is said and done.. but you could still just buy from mantic and have a nice enough army for a fraction higher cost and not risk chemical burns. Not to talk down 3D printing, it's great for one off models or a skirmish game.