Tabletop Community Watch -

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keep meaning to reply here but the thread made my browser shit itself, but the Warp Time Radio hosts are aware they’ve been posted here.View attachment 2160978

At least she was kind enough to not say who did it, but someone’s mad. How do you avoid getting your tranny nudes spread around? Don’t post them, simple.
Which thread is being referenced here?

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When are people going to learn? Never! Ever! Under any circumstance send nudes or post nudes anywhere that shit always comes back to haunt you. A leak on a website, a jilted ex perhaps or even someone catfishing. Just don’t fucking do it!
Yeap. The Internet is forever, and all it takes is one asshole getting a hold of such pics to make your life hell.

Skimbleshanks

kiwifarms.net
Yeap. The Internet is forever, and all it takes is one asshole getting a hold of such pics to make your life hell.
I agree, from what I've seen the person who's nudes were leaked seems a bit unstable. I had to google what Warp Time Radio is. Seemed to be an attempt at an Adeptus Podcastus clone lead by said clout chaser who posted their nudes. The girl in the tweet posted was a later addition and seems to be the only member still remotely relevant. Hardly worth further discussion.

1620822662403.png

So about those gams! Nice to see Geedubs not chicken out with the cleavage there. Women have boobs, who would have thought!

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
I agree, from what I've seen the person who's nudes were leaked seems a bit unstable. I had to google what Warp Time Radio is. Seemed to be an attempt at an Adeptus Podcastus clone lead by said clout chaser who posted their nudes. The girl in the tweet posted was a later addition and seems to be the only member still remotely relevant. Hardly worth further discussion.

View attachment 2163266

So about those gams! Nice to see Geedubs not chicken out with the cleavage there. Women have boobs, who would have thought!
Tech priest?
I'm basing that guess off the thing on the left which looks like a mechadendrite but it could also be a rogue trader or inquisitor nd that's just a servo skull on a chain.

Skimbleshanks

kiwifarms.net
Ah foolish me, I forgot the ever sensible options lurking in the Underhive. New Spyrer? The gear looks too pricy to be a generic model though I suppose it might be a hired gun since tend to have a different look to their gear.
She's a rebel noble lord from what the article says.
Her name is "Lady Credo" and they also have an illustration of her.

1620848073548.png

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
I thought that, the entire point of Ravenloft was to recreate all those gothic horror cliches in D&D.

Also, those advice are the most basic bitch storytelling rules ever.

Well, it's the vampire D&D campaign, so they gotta figure it's going to bring a bunch of ... those types. And those types probably need to be taught the most basic bitch storytelling shit, since their average exposure to D&D is through Critical Role.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
The new Ravenloft is officially pozzed beyond repair. Look at this shit:

View attachment 2186945
I think it would just be easier to convert shit from 3.5e Ravenloft than to stick to that "advice".

Ironically, Ravenloft is the one setting where a character being disabled would make sense. It's a harsh world and the heroes being hobbled by injuries or disease works with the theme. But we know they aren't talking about a priest having to walk around with a cane after barely surviving an encounter with a werewolf. They want their fucking BattleChairs instead.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it would just be easier to convert shit from 3.5e Ravenloft than to stick to that "advice".

Ironically, Ravenloft is the one setting where a character being disabled would make sense. It's a harsh world and the heroes being hobbled by injuries or disease works with the theme. But we know they aren't talking about a priest having to walk around with a cane after barely surviving an encounter with a werewolf. They want their fucking BattleChairs instead.

There's this very weird fixation on being handicapped in TTRPG right now. Constant bitching about "ableism," renaming old mechanical systems so they're less offensive, incorporating "the differently abled" into games. I don't know what it's all about. Was there some sudden influx of autistic, chip-on-their-shoulder gimps into gaming?

anti SJW

kiwifarms.net
There's this very weird fixation on being handicapped in TTRPG right now. Constant bitching about "ableism," renaming old mechanical systems so they're less offensive, incorporating "the differently abled" into games. I don't know what it's all about. Was there some sudden influx of autistic, chip-on-their-shoulder gimps into gaming?

Info here

Its the most pandering thing I have ever seen.

anti SJW

kiwifarms.net
If a player wants to play as being in a wheelchair in a setting that has magic to fix them, I'll let them.

But any magic/ non physical means to help them move won't work. Good luck traveling through uneven carverns. If you have to flee the monsters and get past a wide gap, have fun. I'm sure your fellow party members will stop and take the time to assemble a rope bridge or something while the monsters are chasing all of them.

Inquisitor_BadAss

The only person who fell for Nulls April fools
kiwifarms.net
Someone needs to have a word with goblins and let it be known their deliberate use of dungeons which aren’t wheelchair accessible will no longer be tolerated.