Tabletop Community Watch -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

IAmNotAlpharius

Al Capone didn’t pay his protection money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a player wants to play as being in a wheelchair in a setting that has magic to fix them, I'll let them.

But any magic/ non physical means to help them move won't work. Good luck traveling through uneven carverns. If you have to flee the monsters and get past a wide gap, have fun. I'm sure your fellow party members will stop and take the time to assemble a rope bridge or something while the monsters are chasing all of them.
I think it’s funny how in a world with greater restoration they would still be in a wheelchair…

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s funny how in a world with greater restoration they would still be in a wheelchair…
1621534268409.png

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never even heard of them, but Zak is often in trouble with leftoids and others because he's unsubtle about his hatred for the people he hates. He gets into controversy every year almost.
That's pretty based and kiwipilled. On the Mandy Morbid thing though, did the OSR community forgive him? I see him on Raggi's Facebook feed.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
That's pretty based and kiwipilled. On the Mandy Morbid thing though, did the OSR community forgive him? I see him on Raggi's Facebook feed.
Went and did some brief research. He sued Mandy Morbid for defamation and she did some e-begging, but I don't know if they settled out of court or what. Last year, SomethingAwful poster and terminally-online sperg Ettin publicly apologized and paid Zak a settlement to avoid being sued for his claims about Zak, essentially admitting he made it all up. (Archive) (Archive of the public statement)

I would suspect people largely now realize this was the work of the same bad actors always trying to get him fired. Ettin in particular was a huge Zak S alog on SomethingAwful.

Last edited:

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Went and did some brief research. He sued Mandy Morbid for defamation and she did some e-begging, but I don't know if they settled out of court or what. Last year, SomethingAwful poster and terminally-online sperg Ettin publicly apologized and paid Zak a settlement to avoid being sued for his claims about Zak, essentially admitting he made it all up. (Archive) (Archive of the public statement)

I would suspect people largely now realize this was the work of the same bad actors always trying to get him fired. Ettin in particular was a huge Zak S alog on SomethingAwful.
So we may see another Patrick Stuart and Zak. Smith adventure yet.

Last edited:

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
The new Ravenloft is officially pozzed beyond repair. Look at this shit:

View attachment 2186945
>When characters and worlds feature cliches, they become dull and predictable.
>If your favorite horror story features outdated tropes, your fondness doesn't redeem them.

That's why, as a progressive DM, my next Ravenloft campaign is set in a McDonalds in Des Moines, where the players are the 10am-2pm shift and there are no vampires, mummies or zombies. Plenty of opportunities to have a wide range of NPC backgrounds, though, and yes, PC's still have to deal with hordes of angry peasants on occasion.

Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Brain Candy
kiwifarms.net
>When characters and worlds feature cliches, they become dull and predictable.
>If your favorite horror story features outdated tropes, your fondness doesn't redeem them.

That's why, as a progressive DM, my next Ravenloft campaign is set in a McDonalds in Des Moines, where the players are the 10am-2pm shift and there are no vampires, mummies or zombies. Plenty of opportunities to have a wide range of NPC backgrounds, though, and yes, PC's still have to deal with hordes of angry peasants on occasion.
Ah, yes. Dark Lord Ronald the Clown, the Cursed Patriarch of House McDonald. A dangerous foe indeed.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The new Ravenloft is officially pozzed beyond repair. Look at this shit:

View attachment 2186945
Whoever wrote that used to get shoved into lockers by pocket protector wearing Battletech geeks.

Holy shit, talk about violating all the rules of fucking storytelling.

>Ravenloft
>>Medieval Europe
>>Horrifying Edo Period Japan
>>Ming Dynasty China
>>Pre-Mohammed Gulf Region
>>Green Hell Congo
>Everything that doesn't want to eat, possess, murder, or curse you is a lowly villager
>Werewolves stalk the night, vampires make their plots, zombies shamble through the fog

REMEMBER TO INCLUDE DIVERSITY AND DON'T REVISIT TROPES!
"HAVE THE FOES PLAY DEAD AND RETURN TO LIFE WHEN THE PC'S THINK THEY'RE SAFE, LIKE EVERY MOTHERFUCKING SLASHER MOVIE FUCKING EVER AND EVER AND EVER!"

Whoever wrote this shit deserves to be swirlied.