Tabletop Community Watch

anti SJW

kiwifarms.net
Someone needs to have a word with goblins and let it be known their deliberate use of dungeons which aren’t wheelchair accessible will no longer be tolerated.
Campaign idea: play characters are hired by OSHA and have to make sure all the dungeons are handicapped accessible.

Last edited:

A nameless trool

kiwifarms.net
There's only one acceptable, inevitable outcome of dungeon-delving in a wheelchair:

Big trouble in Little China is a great example of subverting expectation, with the white guy being a bubbling bafoon that is always saved by the chinese sidekick or the love interest.

But it was from an era where there was no DiVeRsItY

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a player wants to play as being in a wheelchair in a setting that has magic to fix them, I'll let them.

But any magic/ non physical means to help them move won't work. Good luck traveling through uneven carverns. If you have to flee the monsters and get past a wide gap, have fun. I'm sure your fellow party members will stop and take the time to assemble a rope bridge or something while the monsters are chasing all of them.
I think it’s funny how in a world with greater restoration they would still be in a wheelchair…

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s funny how in a world with greater restoration they would still be in a wheelchair…
1621534268409.png

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did the Zak Sabbath/Smith debacle in the OSR community result in anything besides bullshit?

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never even heard of them, but Zak is often in trouble with leftoids and others because he's unsubtle about his hatred for the people he hates. He gets into controversy every year almost.
That's pretty based and kiwipilled. On the Mandy Morbid thing though, did the OSR community forgive him? I see him on Raggi's Facebook feed.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
That's pretty based and kiwipilled. On the Mandy Morbid thing though, did the OSR community forgive him? I see him on Raggi's Facebook feed.
Went and did some brief research. He sued Mandy Morbid for defamation and she did some e-begging, but I don't know if they settled out of court or what. Last year, SomethingAwful poster and terminally-online sperg Ettin publicly apologized and paid Zak a settlement to avoid being sued for his claims about Zak, essentially admitting he made it all up. (Archive) (Archive of the public statement)

I would suspect people largely now realize this was the work of the same bad actors always trying to get him fired. Ettin in particular was a huge Zak S alog on SomethingAwful.

Last edited:

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Went and did some brief research. He sued Mandy Morbid for defamation and she did some e-begging, but I don't know if they settled out of court or what. Last year, SomethingAwful poster and terminally-online sperg Ettin publicly apologized and paid Zak a settlement to avoid being sued for his claims about Zak, essentially admitting he made it all up. (Archive) (Archive of the public statement)

I would suspect people largely now realize this was the work of the same bad actors always trying to get him fired. Ettin in particular was a huge Zak S alog on SomethingAwful.
So we may see another Patrick Stuart and Zak. Smith adventure yet.

Last edited:

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
The new Ravenloft is officially pozzed beyond repair. Look at this shit:

View attachment 2186945
>When characters and worlds feature cliches, they become dull and predictable.
>If your favorite horror story features outdated tropes, your fondness doesn't redeem them.

That's why, as a progressive DM, my next Ravenloft campaign is set in a McDonalds in Des Moines, where the players are the 10am-2pm shift and there are no vampires, mummies or zombies. Plenty of opportunities to have a wide range of NPC backgrounds, though, and yes, PC's still have to deal with hordes of angry peasants on occasion.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
>When characters and worlds feature cliches, they become dull and predictable.
>If your favorite horror story features outdated tropes, your fondness doesn't redeem them.

That's why, as a progressive DM, my next Ravenloft campaign is set in a McDonalds in Des Moines, where the players are the 10am-2pm shift and there are no vampires, mummies or zombies. Plenty of opportunities to have a wide range of NPC backgrounds, though, and yes, PC's still have to deal with hordes of angry peasants on occasion.
Ah, yes. Dark Lord Ronald the Clown, the Cursed Patriarch of House McDonald. A dangerous foe indeed.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The new Ravenloft is officially pozzed beyond repair. Look at this shit:

View attachment 2186945
Whoever wrote that used to get shoved into lockers by pocket protector wearing Battletech geeks.

Holy shit, talk about violating all the rules of fucking storytelling.

>Ravenloft
>>Medieval Europe
>>Horrifying Edo Period Japan
>>Ming Dynasty China
>>Pre-Mohammed Gulf Region
>>Green Hell Congo
>Everything that doesn't want to eat, possess, murder, or curse you is a lowly villager
>Werewolves stalk the night, vampires make their plots, zombies shamble through the fog

REMEMBER TO INCLUDE DIVERSITY AND DON'T REVISIT TROPES!
"HAVE THE FOES PLAY DEAD AND RETURN TO LIFE WHEN THE PC'S THINK THEY'RE SAFE, LIKE EVERY MOTHERFUCKING SLASHER MOVIE FUCKING EVER AND EVER AND EVER!"

Whoever wrote this shit deserves to be swirlied.