Tabletop Community Watch -

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mentioning that, already had a fight at a local game store over fucking Red Dragon Inn. From what I gleaned their relationship became strained over the pandemic.
Guess stopping a guy from getting imaginary people drunk was the last straw.
What the fuck.

Seriously, I love RDI. My group introduced me to it and it's fucking hilarious.

A nameless trool

kiwifarms.net
Jimmy Dore makes the same mistakes Zak is making. He makes the occasional critique but still prefaces it with platitudes and capitulation "I'm still leftist but y'know maybe corps have too much power over left wing debate. But also some people are still mysoggyknees and problematic." He still uses the dumb leftist language and group think. And still thinks he's part of the club despite being completely disowned. These people are all still so in the cult they have a cognitive disonance over what caused them to be ostracized. My point is they SHOULDN'T believe in tenets that actively contributed to their downfall but they do.

Also reading through that essay Zak wrote I can already see the double standard. He thinks all these hate mobs are bad when he still goes out of his way to encourage censorship of stuff he doesn't like. He has no self awareness at all. Even when presented with people who did the exact shit as him to him he can never think that maybe his own actions have affected people in similar ways.
I believe we are about to see a big leftist on leftist slapfight, as the older woke people are realizing that the zoomer wokes are mostly a bunch of crazy people who spout nonsense and circle online communities looking for fresh blood. It will be fun to watch.

Your spare disc drive

PLEASE INSERT DISC 2
kiwifarms.net
5ghcv5.jpg

The absolute state of the 40k fandom

You Bastard Guy

Why should I change? You're the one who sucks.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2241368
The absolute state of the 40k fandom
At this point, who even has a pile of shame?

I picked up the hobby again after a 15+ year hiatus just before the ‘ronies hit. I had boxes of stuff left over from Battle Masters and HeroQuest, ffs. Now I’m buying and painting new stuff because I’m out of old stuff.

And it’s not like the plastic crack is so cheap that it’s something to buy and chuck on an ever-growing pile. But I’m not a sperg or a tranny with griftbux and a vidya habit, so...

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
At this point, who even has a pile of shame?

I picked up the hobby again after a 15+ year hiatus just before the ‘ronies hit. I had boxes of stuff left over from Battle Masters and HeroQuest, ffs. Now I’m buying and painting new stuff because I’m out of old stuff.

And it’s not like the plastic crack is so cheap that it’s something to buy and chuck on an ever-growing pile. But I’m not a sperg or a tranny with griftbux and a vidya habit, so...
Once I finished my backlog I used my resin 3D printer to start printing more minis to feed the addiction. I have the complete set of STLs for Chaos Dwarfs and Brettonnia from Lost Kingdom Miniatures. The big problem is you spend pennies per mini in resin so there's nothing stopping me from an infinite backlog as I search for more minis to paint.

Last edited:

You Bastard Guy

kiwifarms.net
Once I finished my backlog I used my resin 3D printer to start printing more minis to feed the addiction. I have the complete set of STLs for Chaos Dwarfs and Brettonnia from Lost Kingdom Miniatures. The big problem is you spend pennies per mini so there's nothing stopping me from an infinite backlog as I search for more minis to paint.
I want to get into 3d printing, but right now I just don't have a spot for a printer, exhaust, cleaning stations, etc. I paint at the kitchen table and keep all of my minis and terrain pieces outside.

I'm also kinda afraid of coming out on the losing end of whatever the vhs/betamax divide is for 3d printing.

EDIT: and those are some sweet chaos dwarfs.

Waifuwars

Why yes I am a 2D connoisseur how could you tell?
kiwifarms.net
I've heard a lot of good things about Thousand Year Old Vampire, especially about how beautiful the actual hardcover book was. I usually prefer PDFs for ease of use but wanted to see what the pricing was since I appreciate well-made books. Well, guess what I found when looking up the creator's website.
1623551148708.png

Guess someone isn't getting my money not that he wanted it in the first place apparently. Though I imagine the thought of "Drumpftards" and "ebil Republicans" playing his game would send him into a tizzy.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
I've heard a lot of good things about Thousand Year Old Vampire, especially about how beautiful the actual hardcover book was. I usually prefer PDFs for ease of use but wanted to see what the pricing was since I appreciate well-made books. Well, guess what I found when looking up the creator's website.
View attachment 2257163

Guess someone isn't getting my money not that he wanted it in the first place apparently. Though I imagine the thought of "Drumpftards" and "ebil Republicans" playing his game would send him into a tizzy.
Ah, yes. Every single person who voted for trump is lobbying for the death of his friends and relations.

Every. Single. One.

Because no one ever voted for Trump because he promised jobs and economic development in areas the other team had long left to rot. Nosiree. Every vote cast for Trump was entirely and completely due to gay-bashing and racism.

Seriously, how can someone be a semi-functioning adult with the attention span necessary to write a book like that, and at the same time have such a childish, Manichaeistic, downright primitive "we good, them evil" mindset? That's why I just assume these people are cynical at heart. I don't think anyone can truly believe that shit and have more than a sole brain cell floating around inside their skulls.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2257163

That's a lot of words to say "I'm a raging cunt."

Waifuwars

Why yes I am a 2D connoisseur how could you tell?
kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes. Every single person who voted for trump is lobbying for the death of his friends and relations.

Every. Single. One.

Because no one ever voted for Trump because he promised jobs and economic development in areas the other team had long left to rot. Nosiree. Every vote cast for Trump was entirely and completely due to gay-bashing and racism.

Seriously, how can someone be a semi-functioning adult with the attention span necessary to write a book like that, and at the same time have such a childish, Manichaeistic, downright primitive "we good, them evil" mindset? That's why I just assume these people are cynical at heart. I don't think anyone can truly believe that shit and have more than a sole brain cell floating around inside their skulls.
It's a shame because after thumbing through the PDF it is well written and devoid of the usual PC bullshit some people like to insert into newer systems. Except when it came to the Q&A part of the appendix where the writer touches upon some points which could explain his pent-up hatred for "the right".
1623553441978.png

tl;dr: "cishet" wh*te guy who's a LGBTQBBQ+-*/ ally who hated rich people. So sounds like the typical guy infected with TDS only made worse because he's living in Portland OR. A shame because this book seems to be quite good. I would definitely recommend picking up a copy... free of charge of course. 🏴‍☠️

You Bastard Guy

kiwifarms.net
What a colossal fucktard this guy is.

People like this want you to want to put them against the wall. It gives them an “enemy” to rail against, when in reality no one gives a shit about them or what they do.

And as crappy amateur artist myself, I’d like to point out that I’ve rarely met a virtue-signalling creative type who wasn’t actually supported by alimony, a trust fund, or rich parents. At best, they had a non-pozzed early success that they are still coasting off of.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2257163

I’m just going to pirate it. Mwhahaha.

If I was making a game I’d assume people I didn’t like would play it… and I wouldn’t care. It’s not something you can control so there’s no reason to stress out about it.

You Bastard Guy

kiwifarms.net
If I was making a game I’d assume people I didn’t like would play it… and I wouldn’t care. It’s not something you can control so there’s no reason to stress out about it.
But then how would all the Right People (tm) know that you are a Good Person*?

*Subject to change with time, zeitgeist, the whims of twatter users, your physical attractiveness, whether or not you were in that show everybody likes, or are the subject of a well-crafted character assassination,