Tabletop Community Watch -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Brain Candy
kiwifarms.net
The weird part is she's a paper tiger you get a lot of retards bitching on twitter but that's it. She's not well liked it her own camp and has no irl clout.
As a rule, anyone raising hell on twitter is a paper tiger. The problem is that these companies don't do market research anymore, they just assume twitter = real life. But the truth is that most outrage can be safely ignored because these people will either run out of interest, or find something else to be outraged about in fairly short order. Even if they point at your past sins, so long as you don't acknowledge them there's really not much to be lost there. Don't taunt, and by the same measure don't apologize. Just pretend the controversy doesn't exist and ride it out without saying a word.

And if your business model is so fragile that your company is threatened by a twitter boycott, you really should be marketing your products to a broader base to begin with.

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
So, Price got fired in such bad terms that even her henchmen are getting removed. Nice.
twice.
her chimpout at arenanet got some other beta male writer fired that jumped to her defense (peter fries, was with the company for 12 years), probably thinking it will get him some pussy posting something like this:
Here's a bit of insight that I legitimately hope he reflects on: she never asked for his feedback. These are our private social media accounts - imagine you're an astronomer and you start sharing some things you've learned in the last few months since you began a research project observing Saturn, only to have observation techniques explained to you by a layman.
yes peter, writing is like astronomy...

It wouldnt surprise me if daddy is tacitly endorsing her haranguing a rival, while at the same time calculating how to proceed with her. Non-disclosure seems obvious.
don't forget wotc's apparent involvement with the whole nu-TSR kerfuffle.
when woke wotc eventually implodes it will be a sight to behold.

Last edited:

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jessica's army is not exactly coming out in force for "Saint Diego". If you read the Paizo thread you'd think this guy would have had $2k/mo by now.

Screenshot_20210917-140745_Brave.jpg

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
supposedly the fired customer service lady posted this on her private twitter, but it's... private/locked/whatever. source is leddit :
Personally, I’m furious that people who have been decade long allies for improving industry workplace standards are getting ripped into because a clout-chaser seized on another opportunity to drag themselves into someone else’s story.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
supposedly the fired customer service lady posted this on her private twitter, but it's... private/locked/whatever. source is leddit :
That is very interesting. From what I garner from the Paizo thread this woman was, outside of any politics, a pretty decent customer service person. I don't doubt she's an SJW but even SJW's apparently have their limit when it comes to Price.

Loose Goose

kiwifarms.net
But no, you had to let your company get infested by the same faggots who destroyed Nutkinland, Circus Maximus, and fucked over ENWorld to the point it's a hive of crybabies.
Now there's a bunch of names I've not heard in a long, long time. A long time. Damn!

And right on. Burn it to the ground, Erik! Sometimes you have to destroy some things to let others grow. With fire.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
I look forward to seeing folks who are old members of the Black Lodge and Das Boot come out of the woodwork to denounce these cunt lords on all the boards for poisoning the well of the TTRPG hobby.

Price's tell all was wonderful as we got to see how much a spineless lil twatwaffle Mona is as we've already known he was. I thought he was Gay therefore a "protected" class?

Antichamber

kiwifarms users are like the jews of the internet.
kiwifarms.net
I thought he was Gay therefore a "protected" class?
Fags haven't been a protected class in over ten years now. Unless they put on a dress and claim to be a woman they're considered male oppressors and get shit on with all the other men.

Has there been a list compiled for all the bad think companies in tabletop yet? Christmas is coming and knowing where to pick up gifts for friends would be a great time saver.

Tactical Wizard

Explosiomancer
kiwifarms.net
Fags haven't been a protected class in over ten years now. Unless they put on a dress and claim to be a woman they're considered male oppressors and get shit on with all the other men.

Has there been a list compiled for all the bad think companies in tabletop yet? Christmas is coming and knowing where to pick up gifts for friends would be a great time saver.
I shall OBLIGE you!

Tactical Wizard

Explosiomancer
kiwifarms.net
Thank you potion seller!

Varg is in the red for being sexist and anti-semetic but Heroforge are in the yellow with combat wheelchairs? There's companies missing with staff using social media accounts to answer company questions with political badges on them.
It’s a work in progress. Also, Varg’s on there for the same reason that Evil Hat is… it’s just that the poles are switched.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Thank you potion seller!

Varg is in the red for being sexist and anti-semetic but Heroforge are in the yellow with combat wheelchairs? There's companies missing with staff using social media accounts to answer company questions with political badges on them.

Varg is an EDGEYBOI and some of his stuff is good, other products shit. He's in the same pile as the TSR fuckwits, Zack S, and Pundejo (pundit) as "I'll look at it more than I would an Evil Hat product"

there is so much I could add to this list it's unholy. It's a wonderful list and I thank you for posting it and I book marked it @Tactical Wizard

Flexo

Stopping the skeleton menace one human at a time.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The RPG.net thread recommended this news go here.

Screenshot_20210923-115232_Brave.jpg
398dfd9747ee17db4da9ae1f3350c645_original.png

EDIT: I see @DeagleNationRefugee beat me to it. Oh well, rate me late. I've at least found a cool new thread.

Last edited: