War Tackle white supremacy as terrorism, experts say - (((Experts))) say

EasyPeasy

Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White supremacy isn't a terrorist movement so much as a cringeworthy one.

With that said, the McVeigh types should probably be watched.
McVeigh was a Patriot not a White Supremacist, his actions where denounced by the right wing... but it was not his fault that your Gov used kids in daycare as a human shield.

The Last Stand

The smartest twins on the planet.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what the numbers are for the nationwide gang problem that plagues our cities?
I love how people have been mentioning that for YEARS and nothing is being done about it. I suppose if it is a political tagline, who cares what happens with that? Along with school shootings. White supremacy = Islamic terrorism?

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
have Antifa actually killed anybody yet? Hell, outside of Portland and Berkley aren't they basically just the same boogeyman for right-wingers that the Klan is for left-wingers/
Can confirm. Antifa has completely destroyed Portland. All business has been driven out of the city. Not even Plaid Pantry was safe from the red menace. Everywhere you look bodies are stacked. There is no law only the uncaring flames.

Please send help

Last edited:

NeverHappened

That's the sound of books
kiwifarms.net
I know this research. About a dozen of the right-wing terrorism is black people killing black people over domestic disputes, with a few white people killing white people over domestic disputes, and an islamic content.

• Informative
Reactions: Unog

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Do they have some clear definition for white supermacist or are we gonna criminalize local edgy 13 yrs olds who drew swastika to snow and pewdiepie?
Terrorism itself has always been this vague combination of snarl-word and shibboleth even when applied outside of the context of irrationally angry white people. Why would they start being clear and concise about it now?

I want to add to my point about incels: there have always been lonely, alienated people going nuts and killing people. There's nothing all that novel about incels, they're a feature of every society.

What is, maybe, different now, is that in the Internet age nutjobs have an easier time congregating together. They feed off each other's bad ideas. So, incel attacks could very well go up on account of them inspiring each other, like Saint Elliot. But, even then, that isn't really a "terror" attack. It's still not even really an ideology, more of just a shared body of "theory" about sexuality. Elliot Rogers, for example, was played off as being some sort of patriarchal crusader, but he outright stated that nobody else deserved to have a girlfriend until he had one. There's no "system" that an incel wants to implement, just stuff they want for themselves. The concept of an incel terror attack is ridiculous because the incel doesn't expect to make any change, it's purely retaliation for their misery.

Terrorism itself has always been this vague combination of snarl-word and shibboleth even when applied outside of the context of irrationally angry white people. Why would they start being clear and concise about it now?
It isn't hard to define terrorism, but nobody wants to.

Syaoran Li

Branson's Most Wanted
kiwifarms.net
have Antifa actually killed anybody yet? Hell, outside of Portland and Berkley aren't they basically just the same boogeyman for right-wingers that the Klan is for left-wingers/
Eh, the only reasons why we don't have a body count for Anifa's actions is due to a lack of upper body strength in most Antifa members and the fact that they tend to either find gun ownership "problematic" or even in the West Coast states where Antifa is more powerful and more violent (and more willing to resort to gun violence) they also tend to not have access to firearms due to a mix of poor financing and stricter gun laws in places like California and the Pacific Northwestern cities.

There was a recent ATF bust of California-based Antifa members trying to buy illegal guns from the cartels in Mexico.

Even though guns are legal in America, California has very strict gun laws and the guns that are legal are also more expensive on average due to various state tax laws and other factors, so the Antifa dudes in question thought it would be cheaper and easier to buy black market weapons in Mexico.

I'll admit that Antifa isn't as talked about as they were in 2017 when Trump first got into office and the MSM was singing their praises after Unite The Right.

But I get the feeling that if the shoe were on the other foot and the Antifa members killed one of the Alt-Right dudes in Charlottesville that day, it would be conveniently and quietly swept under the rug by both the MSM and the online SJW Left instead of being exploited endlessly like Heather Heyer's death was.

For all we know, there could be some Antifa murders or manslaughters in Portland or Seattle that are either not properly investigated or even completely unreported.

The STEM High School shooting was not an Antifa crime, but was done by two SJW fuck-ups and it got memory-holed pretty quickly because nothing fit the usual narrative at all.

The shooters were a soyboy SJW and an FtM troon with a Latino father (who was also an undocumented immigrant), they were both anti-Trump and fairly left-leaning, and they used stolen pistols instead of a legally purchased AR-15.

Admittedly, they only killed one guy and injured a few others, but if some angry right-wing white dude did the shooting with the exact same results, the MSM would have focused on it more and for longer.

At this point, you'd need a leftist to pull off a shooting with a body count similar to Las Vegas for the MSM to even entertain the notion that the Left is capable of violence and militancy.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
It isn't hard to define terrorism, but nobody wants to.
The Military knows exactly what terrorism is, but the nutcases that run our Government have their own agendas and definitions. Add in the media and the word just loses meaning.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
The Military knows exactly what terrorism is, but the nutcases that run our Government have their own agendas and definitions. Add in the media and the word just loses meaning.
I realize Shakespeare probably didn't have a massive sensationalist media problem in his day but I wonder, if he were alive today, whether he'd say "OK, first the media, THEN the lawyers."

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
I want to add to my point about incels: there have always been lonely, alienated people going nuts and killing people. There's nothing all that novel about incels, they're a feature of every society.

What is, maybe, different now, is that in the Internet age nutjobs have an easier time congregating together. They feed off each other's bad ideas. So, incel attacks could very well go up on account of them inspiring each other, like Saint Elliot. But, even then, that isn't really a "terror" attack. It's still not even really an ideology, more of just a shared body of "theory" about sexuality. Elliot Rogers, for example, was played off as being some sort of patriarchal crusader, but he outright stated that nobody else deserved to have a girlfriend until he had one. There's no "system" that an incel wants to implement, just stuff they want for themselves. The concept of an incel terror attack is ridiculous because the incel doesn't expect to make any change, it's purely retaliation for their misery.
The danger of incels has become a topic of discussion because it gives all the clucking hens running and ruining Western culture something to both express fear about (establishing their victimhood) and to gloat about (lol they can't get laid) all in one.

Bad Headspace

Y e a h
kiwifarms.net
Tackle white supremacy as terrorism, experts say
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/14/us/white-supremacy-terrorism-soh/index.html (http://archive.fo/3b9Ya)

You'll notice they throw around percentages a lot when talking about these killings. Let's go look at the ADL link mentioned in the article. Surely this is a horrible menace wiping out entire neighborhoods and killing thousands per year!

View attachment 758974

What's that, only 50 people total. But let's look closer, only 78% are killed but "white supremacists". Wow, a whole 39 people! Hmm... I wonder what the numbers are for the nationwide gang problem that plagues our cities? I better not ask that because it would be a white supremacist talking point.

Keep in mind that everything from civility, being on time, sleeping well, and everything else under the sun is considered white supremacy these days.

Sigh.
Funny thing is that random methheads killing eachother is considered "white supremacy killings". The Note in the bottom says that it includes non ideologically motivated killings. The ADL is literally fake and gay. Also the Incel meme again.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino