War Tackle white supremacy as terrorism, experts say - (((Experts))) say

Bad Headspace

kiwifarms.net
Tackle white supremacy as terrorism, experts say
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/14/us/white-supremacy-terrorism-soh/index.html (http://archive.fo/3b9Ya)

You'll notice they throw around percentages a lot when talking about these killings. Let's go look at the ADL link mentioned in the article. Surely this is a horrible menace wiping out entire neighborhoods and killing thousands per year!

View attachment 758974

What's that, only 50 people total. But let's look closer, only 78% are killed but "white supremacists". Wow, a whole 39 people! Hmm... I wonder what the numbers are for the nationwide gang problem that plagues our cities? I better not ask that because it would be a white supremacist talking point.

Keep in mind that everything from civility, being on time, sleeping well, and everything else under the sun is considered white supremacy these days.

Sigh.
Funny thing is that random methheads killing eachother is considered "white supremacy killings". The Note in the bottom says that it includes non ideologically motivated killings. The ADL is literally fake and gay. Also the Incel meme again.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
The danger of incels has become a topic of discussion because it gives all the clucking hens running and ruining Western culture something to both express fear about (establishing their victimhood) and to gloat about (lol they can't get laid) all in one.
Incels are fairly pitiful (if you can spare the pity) but mostly an edgecase flash-in-the-pan I think, and more of a symptom of a society that has no fucking idea how to raise healthy boys into healthy men anymore and no inclination to relearn that ability. Calling them terrorists gives them way more fucking credit than they deserve.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Okay I finally understand why yankees keep going on about 9/11 until the heat death of the universe; Because otherwise their media quotes this kind of fear-mongering bullshit stat with a straight goddamned face. 2,996 is a tad higher then 50, after all, even over all this time.
There's that, yeah, though there are also people who will wave that bloody shirt to shut down any questioning of the War on Terror or anything that has resulted from that.

9/11 actually fucked us up pretty bad, psychologically. Up until that point the last time the USA had been bloodied in a surprise attack on its own soil was Pearl Harbor and we ended that argument with two nuclear exclamation marks.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
There's that, yeah, though there are also people who will wave that bloody shirt to shut down any questioning of the War on Terror or anything that has resulted from that.

9/11 actually fucked us up pretty bad, psychologically. Up until that point the last time the USA had been bloodied in a surprise attack on its own soil was Pearl Harbor and we ended that argument with two nuclear exclamation marks.
Well I was just making a joke, but that makes a frightening amount of sense if you think of the US as Cartman.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Well I was just making a joke, but that makes a frightening amount of sense if you think of the US as Cartman.
It is, at times.

We're the new kid on the block, in the worldly sense, and for a while other great nations with great empires kind of poked and prodded at us to see how we'd react, if we were a flash in the pan or whatever, and our general psychological response to this was apparently to place a very large chip on our shoulder and inform the world that the next person that tries to knock it off is going to get the assbeating of their lives.

whitepony

jacinda bigmouth bigpussy horseface ardern
kiwifarms.net
cant make a omelette without breaking some eggs.
cleanse and purge.
things for things, worst form of inequality is equating unequal things as equal.
we dont judge the fishes from his ability to climb trees and peel bananas.
jews love nig nogs and sugardaddies and milf prosties ensuing cashcow of care. victims lol.
when we see a man beating a dog, we feel sorry for that dog, but when we see dog biting a man, we dont feel so sorry for this man because dog is inherently lower being and its expected of him.

Exigent Circumcisions

I can smell youuuuu.... you smell niiiiice....
kiwifarms.net
The biggest threat to our democracy are leftists that want to trample on free speech, have open borders, and subvert the rule of law and our election system.
The biggest threat to a representative Republic is the misapprehension that it's actually a Democracy, as if anybody would want to live under such a horrid system. Give me a dictatorship before a democracy; I'd rather live at the whim of one intemperate tyrant than millions of them.

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
The biggest threat to a representative Republic is the misapprehension that it's actually a Democracy, as if anybody would want to live under such a horrid system. Give me a dictatorship before a democracy; I'd rather live at the whim of one intemperate tyrant than millions of them.
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
If I say that the US have a bigger problem with black-on-black murders than with white supremacy, does that make me a racist?

Yes, incels and alt-right faggots murder people. But the % it represents in the total of murders is so insignificant it doesn’t deserve a dedicated think-tank or whatever is it Obama did.

I mean, in 2017 the FBI reported 17,284 murders as a nation-wide total based on data from every major city. (The 2018 numbers won’t be available until September 2019).

Focusing on 39 of those that were arbitrarily called « terrorism » instead of the overwhelming majority doesn’t really make any sense.

Sargon's wife's son

kiwifarms.net
Jewish Lightning
Supposed cause of fire deliberately arranged by the owner to burn down a property or business in order to benefit from insurance money or similar, such as destruction of documents and records.
What happened to that old kvetcher, Max? He's dressed in bright colors and looking so happy...

Haven't you heard? His art gallery literally went up in flames, struck by a fortunate case of Jewish lightning.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Unog
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino