War Tackle white supremacy as terrorism, experts say - (((Experts))) say

whitepony

jacinda bigmouth bigpussy horseface ardern
kiwifarms.net
move to good neighborhood ion black school jibberjabber 🤺 and where is the dabs emoji. and why the nig nog hand got black palms i thought everyone has a little bit of good in them. it rubs off the cop cars. so much darkies clash with civilization the law is obviously rachist!

Notan Alte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbpJ5EAQvlQ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Suppressing an ideology leads to people becoming more extremist, due to them seeing their belief in something as under attack. It also leads to more completely un-involved with the whole debacle to ask if the suppressed ideology is right, since why would the government fight it if it was just tinfoil hat shit?

[supremacist] murderers are followers of a vile and hateful ideology that meets the FBI definition of terrorism. But some top current and former law enforcement officials say that they are not treated as terrorists, because they are American, and they are white.
definition from the page is:
Domestic Terrorism: Perpetrated by individuals and/or groups inspired by or associated with primarily U.S.-based movements that espouse extremist ideologies of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.
supremacy isn't inherently extremist. While they can be, and that's really what they're harping on here: violent supremacists, it's not inherently violent. I could think I'm better than my friend, that doesn't mean I want to lynch him. Also saying that they're not being labeled terrorists cus they're white is transparent as hell. Try harder cnn.

Final note: The page doesn't say op-ed, editorial, or opinion anywhere. This is a real story that they're trying to pass off...

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
You'd expect that someone, somewhere would still be looking into it and there might be something an FOIA would turn up. Dunno.
Before posting I did a quick search to see what the latest was and learned:

• He called security to complain about loud country music before the concert
  • Some random hotel worker said he had a god complex because he wanted good service
  • He had reservations at other festivals
  • He had a lot of ammo in his SUV
  • He had 50lbs of fertilizer in his SUV
  • His wife had concerns about his mental health(that she only voiced months after...)
Over 50 killed and 500+ wounded and the MSM dropped it in months once they could rule out white supremacy/alt-right/Trump support.

I find it incredibly unlikely in CURRENT YEAR that we don't know why he did this shit. I find it more likely that they do know why and the feds buried it.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Before posting I did a quick search to see what the latest was and learned:

• He called security to complain about loud country music before the concert
  • Some random hotel worker said he had a god complex because he wanted good service
  • He had reservations at other festivals
  • He had a lot of ammo in his SUV
  • He had 50lbs of fertilizer in his SUV
  • His wife had concerns about his mental health(that she only voiced months after...)
Over 50 killed and 500+ wounded and the MSM dropped it in months once they could rule out white supremacy/alt-right/Trump support.

I find it incredibly unlikely in CURRENT YEAR that we don't know why he did this shit. I find it more likely that they do know why and the feds buried it.
My suspicion: arms deal or some other kind of sting operation that went south and the Feds decided to sweep away the trail with an inexplicable mass shooting that would divert attention sufficiently. Supposedly there are witnesses from the shooting who basically fucking vanished.

Foxxo

Mistakes were made.
kiwifarms.net
Their sense of scale here (or lack thereof) is astounding. It's like they've forgotten school shootings (all done by apolitical or left-leaning jackoffs), and virtually every terrorist attack between the Oklahoma City bombing and the gab asshole's synagogue bust.

• Feels
Reactions: Unog
Of course not. Having such vague-yet-frightening terms at your disposal is way too convenient for everything from ramming through surveillance provisions that are the very definition of government overreach to predicating entire wars.
Terrorism: the practice of launching attacks on civilians to try to intimidate a society into surrendering.

Things that everybody calls terrorism, and are: 9/11, suicide bombings, shooting up Black churches
Things everybody calls terrorism that isn't: laying landmines to kill occupying US marines, assassinating government officials
Things that nobody calls terrorism but is: terror bombings (like the Blitz and the Tokyo firebombs)

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
While some white supremacists are scary, dangerous assholes one thing I've learned over the years is that they hate and kill each other more than any other group. I wonder how many victims of those white supremacist killings were other white supremacists, because I wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk were.

Of course there's also the fact a good chunk of white supremacists are Richard Spencer stormfag types who are just laughable morons that don't have the balls to hurt anyone, or if they try they're too stupid to pull it off.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
While some white supremacists are scary, dangerous assholes one thing I've learned over the years is that they hate and kill each other more than any other group. I wonder how many victims of those white supremacist killings were other white supremacists, because I wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk were.

Of course there's also the fact a good chunk of white supremacists are Richard Spencer stormfag types who are just laughable morons that don't have the balls to hurt anyone, or if they try they're too stupid to pull it off.
Not to mention like half of them already glow in the dark like they were dipped in glowstick goo.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
A purge in an arena between antifa and the rest would be amazing. I’d pay to watch that and completely support it. Let them beat and kill each other in a confined area.

whitepony

jacinda bigmouth bigpussy horseface ardern
kiwifarms.net
words are words, but they are definitely conducting psychological warfare foremost. infiltrating infrastructure etc pointing and shouting isms, demonizing white males civilization and culture. throwing around abstract concept words like hate etc abuse phobias and isms. ridiculous. pushing dope and deviants well done. civil war many fought and died to try defend from this culture of minstrel grinfucks. females equating with nig nogs and gay males woman of year bruce jenner lol brave and courageous isit. i find new zealand interesting microcosm of this bs marketing machine, just flood so much pretence pure and green toss till perception become relative totality. fakes like fakes. i pull words from a hat who wants it
1494290234_photo.jpg

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino